All Comments on 'How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 13'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
reader_33reader_33about 5 years ago

Yet another fantastic addition in this series. Looking forward for another mom-son to have the sexperience of a lifetime. My well wishes to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great

Really enjoying this series. Look forward to each new chapter. Thanks

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Innuendo about extramarital sex.

As much as my mother and I did with each other it was the one thing she would not totally admitted to. "not as big as dad but bigger than most."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Same story, different day.

How many times are you going to tell the same story?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

On to a new chapter member of will you continue to retell the current member stories?

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Another Awesome weekend

Yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it so far

Can’t wait to see if you progress to the husbands and mothers in law. This a great story so far.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i gave it 5 stars again BUT...

i agree with the commenter who said "same story different day". you're a great writer and its a clever story, but its starting to get monotonous. you need to find a way to either end it with a happy ending or move on to something else. letting the boys swap moms will cost you some readers and possibly scores. you could end it with the mom's club meeting and then maybe start a new story focusing on 2-3 moms with different angles for each. anyway - time to move on......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

Good but it is now just more of the same. Waiting to see if it changes up.

larry74403larry74403about 5 years ago
I still think you have some unexplored angles.

Have the moms know a single dad that wants to hook up with his daughter, or vice versa.

Don’t lock yourself into just one storyline. You have real talent. Try going outside your comfort zone and see what you can do.

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago

Wow..Nice one week lan of vacation by Ryan. And top of it Anne joins yoga workshop away from home to distract her husband and spend quality time with her son in hotel room.

Rated 5 star.

xylem69xylem69about 5 years ago
My 2 Cents

This series of stories would have been better if each chapter or pairing was a stand alone story. Part of what makes it work is the "believablity" of the story line. Yet we are to believe that out of what 6 families not one resisted not one mom or one son. No reference was made to any mom/son not directly in the story turning them down. Really? Then we have the virtually none existent husband/dad. No wife had any compunction about cheating on him. Oh yes they had to keep it a secret but not to spare him rather to protect them. There was one paragraph where one mom suggests that she loves her husband as she is fucking her son. The last son had fucked other married women liked the glint of their weddings as he fucked them. A predator. The mothers were slime and the sons were assholes. If this was in the LW category you would have been torn apart. As it is you had a very light response.

happywriter007happywriter007about 5 years ago
Critics Anonymous....

Well, how do I say this? I am jealous of your followers, and even though some of the comments make you feel like you are stuck in a rut, they kept on reading your story... That is something to be proud of!! Chin up, next story will have them, well they already did, uh, make a mess? :-P I read all 13, and now am going to see some of the other ones.

Thank you for your great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just finished the the 13 chapters

I really enjoyed the tale(s). Quite well written. A few missing letters or wrong words, but they were minor in the overall context. You did have a factual error in Chapter 1, which was pointed out in the comments for that chapter - the Dad coming up from downstairs to report the halftime score of the Mets game. Baseball does not have halftimes. One request. I held off reading the chapters in case there might be additions. Some authors will start a multi-chapter story and then not complete it, including some of the best authors this site has had. I have learned to wait until all chapters are in before starting multi-chapter tales to avoid that frustration. When you are done with a story, please indicate so, such as with "The End". Of course, maybe you have additional chapters in mind for this one. But I took the chance that your are done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Makes You Think!

You are a good writer and this is a good series of stories. It kept my attention even though it became somewhat repetitive. I think three moms would be enough to get the point across. For most of us it brings up the question -- What if . . . Maybe a few actually know. Timing is everything. The more numerous, but no less significant, father-daughter stories bring up parallel questions.

So far, my answer is: mostly not good, but can be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More on sarah n 3 sons

Fantastic writing, read it in 1st week of corona lockdown, thinking of trying it on my mom as only both are in house, would like to read more about sarah n her 3 sons as she promised in one of the chapters and also the moms helping their mother in laws with their sons..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great writing!!!!!

Loved all the chapters in this series, especially the way the love between mother and son is portrayed-just an extension of the natural love between them. I also loved that there was no swapping, intensifying the beautiful bond between each mother and son. Keep up the good work

raraewriterraraewriterabout 3 years ago

Very good series.

You gave me an idea so tantalizing, I must start a new series based on a comment by one of the moms. Will let you know. Might take a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Greatest story series on here! Please continue.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Great series!! Part 1 started hot, the middle parts were simmering, and the last two, with Anne and Ryan, were boiling hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I feel a bit sorry for all dads that are cheated on. They dont deserve that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous