How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had tried anal sex before, and liked it, but never like this. She was so smooth and tight, and the movements of her butt muscles milked me deliciously. I could feel her pushing her sphincter against me, and I felt the head of my dick pass through her anal ring of muscles. Then it slid all the way in.

She screamed. She threw her head back, and just screamed. She started raising and lowering herself on my dick while I hunched up against her. Her eyes were tightly shut and her face all clinched up. She was vocal. She moaned. She screamed. She made "Oh, oh, oh" sounds. There was no doubt in my mind that she was loving it. In practically no time I was ready to cum, and I cursed it.

"Mom, I can't hold it. I'm cumming."

"Don't hold it, Baby. Give it all to me," she moaned, and I did.

She fell down on me, and my dick came sliding out of her ass as it softened.

"Whew," she said. "I forgot how much I like that. Did you like it?"

"What do you think?"

I got up to clean myself because I didn't want to take a chance of giving her a vaginal infection if we did anything else, then got back in bed. The next thing I knew, it was morning. Mom was already up and dressed.

"You sleep alright?" she asked me as she made the coffee in the room coffee machine.

"Uh, yeah. I don't even remember falling asleep."

She laughed. "Yeah, me too. I don't know when I've slept so well. I wanted to enjoy falling asleep in your arms, but I don't remember a thing."

We spent that week in the hotel room. I won't say she was insatiable, but Mom clearly enjoyed fucking. We hardly left, except for going downstairs to eat. When I looked at Mom while we were eating, I saw a well-fucked woman. I only hoped none of her friends would see the same thing. I was careful to never do anything in public to compromise her, but my love for her had to have been obvious. On several occasions her friends would make comments like, "I wish my son loved me that much."

I started replying the same way, each time. "Oh, he does, I promise you. He's just afraid to show it. Mom has always encouraged me to love her in a special way."

Mom laughed the first time I said it, but then she got into it. "You just have to give him an incentive, you know. You have to teach him how to love you." We'd both laugh every time she said it. We knew what the incentive was. It was up to the other Moms to figure it out on their own.

Before we knew it, the week was over. Mom said she didn't want me to drive her home, but preferred taking the train again.

"I'll tell your Dad you had to get back to work. I need some time to get used to this, and I'm afraid if you're there I might say or do something to make him suspect. Is that okay?"

"Sure, Mom. I'm not sure when I can take vacation again, but we'll have some long weekends. Can I come home when I can?"

"Baby, you know you can. I'm always ready for you. You can always come for me."

12