All Comments on 'How to Get a Job at Fucking'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG! BLAH BLAH BLAH

This story got lost in the words. Not even a great editor could have saved this mess. One thing for sure. When Paul dumped her (she's a girlfriend and cheap to dump) Paul, Andrea and his Father-in-law shared a glass of expensive scotch to celebrate. She got played. Maybe, if Paul was feeling generous, he gives her a little child support. But if she started to make a scene I bet he engineers a way to pay her nothing. Boy was she stupid. In the end, she had nothing. What a waste of words.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 9 years ago
After...

all this time, I though they would get what kind of stories you write.

Great addition and I hope you never stop !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Again, way too long

Always the same old story: slut wears down level-headed good guy to the point where he becomes the male version of her. Getting a little old, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I liked it well enough. The endless paragraphs about how tight she is etc get a little tedious. We get it. She's hot. Other than that, I always like your stories a lot. Hopefully not as long a wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Phenomenal story!

Your best, I think. Loved the head games she played, and that he knew exactly what she was trying to do but was too weak (ultimately but not immediately) to stop it. Loved that he didn't suddenly 100% capitulate, but did so in sort of believable stages -- the physical seduction was really well orchestrated.

I do agree with other commenters that the story could have been considerably shorter. The first few pages in particular had a lot of repetitive passages. IMHO, the story would have been better had it been 30% shorter. But I really enjoyed it, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope we'll see Tori again

I'd love to see her taking an, um, active role in the downfall and pushing aside of the father-in-law. While I know it's not quite your normal thing, you could write a great story about her really fucking ruining him--not just corrupting him sexually but then somehow tempting/making him do shady, criminal things (embezzling? some drug use? three ways with actual whores?) and then exposing him. True ruination is a natural alternative path for your stories -- I'd love to see that, personally.

Anyway, great story! Loved the psychology and physical heat of the seduction. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay! You're back!

Yay, you’re back! Great story as usual!

I love how she wore him down and corrupted him. Maybe I’m twisted but I feel like he never really was fully corrupted. By that I mean, he was getting away with it and he never actually destroyed his marriage. Your best stories end with the guy being so corrupted he gets off on breaking his wife. Lying is fun, but that moment his wife’s world is shattered for some large tits is a line you generally cross.

JValet has a story similar to this, where the husband notices that the phone is on the floor. He knows his marriage is over and he doesn’t think twice about continuing.

Your stories often go there. Like in The Devil Wears Nada where the husband destroys his wife’s career to get off. Same with Stockholm Syndrome. I think you know what I mean.

That being said. 5 stars again. Nobody does these stories better. Still looking forward to a Surrounded Ch 04.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ditto

I have to say that I agree with the preceding comment that I'm still waiting for Surrounded Ch. 4. This was overall pretty hot, but it felt like it could have just been a continuation of your other stories like Church On State and the characters lacked any defining characteristics other than the ones inplicitly stated.

I have to say, though, that I hope Surrounded Ch. 4 contains a long, descriptive scene in which he fucks a slut while on the phone with his wife while making moaning sounds. Hopefully you have less group sex in it, as it takes away from the male/female dynamic and moreso on the female/female dynamic.

Great story, overall. I've been checking almost every day for 6 months. You still have many reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible!!!

Perhaps your best effort, yet. Please, for the love of God, PLEASE give us more, immediately. Thank you.

seba3376seba3376about 9 years ago
Amazing

Probably your best story yet. The beginning told from Toris point of view got a bit redundant but the rest of the story was fantastic. I can't wait to read your next story.

sonan11sonan11about 9 years ago
taste like candy

the daughter and her daddy, with those slut friends of hers from "taste like candy" make cameos in here. i just noticed those

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
Oh for fucks sake.

Yet another stupid tale about the weird US obsession with obscenely oversized tits.

One. Because it's the worst I can give you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unhelpful comments

So the guy below me here decides to actually read the whole story in which big breasts are clearly the focus, tormenting himself cause he hates them, and then votes on it? Or, he didn't read it and still voted down on it? I don't know which is worse but one makes him a masochist and the other just a total judgmental asshole. Its in the author's fetishes for crying out loud. And yeah, I'm from the US and I love big breasts cause they're more feminine and less boyish than small to non-existent boobs. So really, he's hating on me. So what the hell is he doing here anyway? Just know his down vote wasn't a success, the story is rated as "Hot" right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brains insight the goddess

I was married and meet tits of Tori K's size and a cunt as tight as hers and my balls do end against her clit whilst my dick resides in her ass. And she gives me the orgasms i did not know they existed by squeezing my dick and sqealing whilst orgasming like a vulcano. On top of that there is brains inside her head behind her horny eyes. Thats why i left my wife and now live with her. She lies next to me. I look at her round ass with the green and red tattoo smiling at me. Her swallen cunt lips invite me into her. She sleeps. I stretch my arm around her and tickle her right nipple as it rises from her full left breast. She pushes her round ass towards my stiffening dick. I cant resist her and move my purple dickhead towards her leaking vagina. She swallows my giant dick manoeuvring her ass with all her sex power. Another masterpiece of fucking to come ...

DjeterDjeterabout 9 years ago
greatness

So glad your still writing awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another good story but..

- Basically same story again, perhaps next one would have something different in it?

Story describing hot woman conquering several married/reserved men instead of

just one or longer story about cheating couple cheating behind their spouses backs

year after year.

+ Long story with good grammar and same high quality as previous ones.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 9 years ago
Succubus without the horns and wings

I thought your story was well written, although the occasional grammar error interrupted the flow from time to time.

Tori's talents are definitely under appreciated. She should be in sales. Have you ever noticed that the people who are best at sales are C students because in school they were too busy socializing at bars and clubs to crack the books?

There were several times during the story when I wondered why Paul didn't just leave. And then in your story he tried and you provided a plausible reason why he did not. This is just one example of several realistic plot developments that moved things along as if the story really happened. Bravo.

At many points, Tori's behavior reminded me of a succubus, and in a way, she consumed Paul's soul leaving behind just a big dick.

Most of us recognize this is not a love story and the main characters will not live happily ever after. However, one suspects that Tori will dump Paul when she finds someone else she would rather be with, and unlike the old Paul, the new Paul is likely to do the same. However, that would be another story.

This is the first of your stories that I have read, but I plan to look at the rest of your contributions. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good, but not your best

One of the things I always liked about your stories was how they often explore a range of scenes and scenarios, but in this story it remained fixated on one scene in only one room until the very end. Granted, it was a well written scenario, but it really began to drag after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
had a thought

For your next work, why not take a departure from your normal stuff...how about this, slut seems to be playing a husband but turns out wife and husband are playing her..rough idea I know, but give it some thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too long winded.

I love a good story as much as the next person, but if I have to read four pages or more to get to the good bits (Come on, we're all reading these stories for the good bits), then it's too much work and I could be reading another story that gets to the point, more or less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You should read klrxo's works and be inspired

I like your stories, but the theme is always the same (e.g cheating, massive tits, bitchy woman personality) We get it - you obviously like that kind of stuff. However, it gets really old fast, especially when all your stories are themed that way.

Klrxo has this erotica stuff mastered, and you really should take cues from her to make your work better. She does not suffer from redundancy like you do, and doesn't need thirteen pages to tell her stories (though I do wish that she would do that)

This story, in particular, is a dud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Maestro Does It Again

I am always amazed at how you manage to keep this genre fresh and exciting. These stories address a very specific fetish the "reluctant cheating man & the temptress." There are very few quality stories in this area, and most of them are yours. Please keep up the good work. This story was smoking hot!!!!

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonabout 9 years ago
OK, we get it already...

It's gotten to the point where these stories are almost like Mad-Libs. Insert a guy, an oblivious SO, a woman with an absurdly yet predictably large rack, and wacky hijinks and lots of sex, and the next thing you know, the SO is either in a world of hurt or being played like a fiddle and the guy is at the slut's mercy since she's amazing in bed and no one in TheTalkMan's universe has ever heard of birth control.

It's like having a really good hamburger for dinner, but then getting the same hamburger night after night. It doesn't diminish the quality of the hamburger, but mix it up a little bit. It's like serving that hamburger on stale buns with wilted lettuce and cold French fries - it just falls short.

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyabout 9 years ago
To the comments below

First, one guy suggests klrxo as though that author is the authority on variety. klrxo does the same exact characters each time. A hot, big-titted married mother who gets off on cheating on her husband with her stud son, who is always timid and just goes along with everything the mom tells him to. Lots of giggling, lots of secret winks and wicked smiles and jabs at the father and always cumming inside the mom. There are variations but the themes and characters are the SAME. The other one here compares it to eating the same hamburger all the time. I would point out that this is more like a hamburger diner, where hamburgers and fries are all that's on the menu ((like Five Guys) and the beef is the same but there are variations on toppings and buns. If you don't feel like a hamburger, then don't eat at that diner. Eat somewhere else. Its fairly obvious at this point that the author writes a specific type of fetish but some, not most, wish he would tackle something more up their alley. Not gonna happen, so do everyone a favor and stop complaining about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OnlyAFantasy, write another too!

Whoa, OnlyAFantasy -- another writer who used to write in the same style as TheTalkMan. How about writing another story? Your stories are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The girls....

The girls and the older man they meet in Brazil -- is that Bree and her friends, or Brandy and her friends?

I love that you include those smaller references to other works, very cool!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
I read page 1...

.... and then straight to the last page as I knew exactly how it would be. I wasn't wrong.

But the author probably has human nature well-sussed. Sexual aggression pays off; sometime it's the dominant male stealing the nice guy's wife, other times it's this way round. Not a happy view of the world. A recent story, The Woodworkers Wife has the opposite ending (the threatened hubby wins), and I see the readers here liked that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wife

I think the wife should not have been so clueless, I think you should write a story of the wife taking the slut from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maximize your skills

Quite apart from your skill at portraying obvious (the sex scenes and sex dialogue, describing the big tits and ass, etc etc), what sets you apart from the majority of the bland works here at literotica is your character-building. Sexuality is an important component of personality and you have nailed it in Tori and Peter. They both have goals, desires, pasts, layers. I think the problem here is the wife. It wouldn't matter if she was just an extra, but she's clearly a central thing in both their psyches. Instead of making her the cardboard cutout of a vapid blonde, you could explore her character as well. Make her compete with Tori and lose, or compete and win, or dump, or get dumped, or whatever. Just give Tori and Peter another character to make the field more interesting, instead of a blob in the set-piece backdrop to their fucking.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
I wonder what happened to you when you were younger...

...that makes you hate women so much? All your female characters are the most appalling human beings. I can only assume you've had some terrible experience that makes you such a misogynist...

...having said that, I fucking love your stuff. It's always so nasty and depraved and filthy and sexy. It tends to be a bit repetitive, you cover similar themes and archetypes and story structures all the time, but it's amazingly hot wank-fodder nonetheless.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
It's funny...

...the way Literotica abbreviates comments, it looks like I'm really slagging the author off. If you expand my comment, you'll see my view is a little more 'nuanced'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE

I love all your stories. I wouldn't mind them being this long but with more of what happens after the seduction. Too much in between of just trying to seduce the men. After the seduction and cheating, you should add more about the "adventures" that happen without the spouse knowing. It'll make it worth more of being longer to read. But over all, all your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a total whore.....

......liked the sex/sexy, though I'm quite sure I would gleefully strangle the bitch if I ever got my Paws on her.

After totally first violating her of course.

Thanks, TTM. As always, a great read.

Plenty of sexy trashy ladies to think about violently snuffing out given the chance. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why the babies?

Hot sluts tend to look like shit after crotch spawn

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 6 years ago
Finally got around to reading this fella

Don't know why I avoided this one for so long, probably because at the time I was mostly into you for the older women/ younger boys stories and they are still my favourites but now the concept as a whole is just awesome to me. Great read like always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much talk indeed

Way way too many words, describing the same things over and over again.

The developing part of the story is so sloppy and boring because of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
awesome

I love the longer stories. the ppl who don't like character development are morons. This is an epic and every character it built like in a movie. Awesome job.

chifan7536chifan7536about 4 years ago
Terrific Story!

I also just Love these longer stories! Your writing is just Great!!! I Really like your aggressive style of the women verbally teasing and seducing the hell out of these unsuspecting guys. Please write More! Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrific!

You have to make a sequel. It's been 5 years. Maybe go into Tori's journey getting pregnant multiple times and all the fucking she does with Paul. But you also have to talk about how Tori and Paul push everyone out and take over the company and hire sluts to replace all the normal worker.

Just please make a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing - where is the next chapter?

Hey it’s been a long time - if you won’t write a sequel I will - hell this will be hot - “thr takeover”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking hot!!

I want to read more. Good writing!!

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitabout 3 years ago
Typical Talk Man story...

1) It follows the formula.

2) It's repetitively repetitiously redundantly repetitive.

3) It's fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Thetalkman

I have been reading your stories since the very beginning and this is my first comment. IMHO you write the hottest sex on the whole site and this is the best of all of those excellent stories.

However I would like to offer some constructive criticism. The comments about the repetition of sentences is, for me, a valid criticism, although I do think you have improved a great deal in this respect over the years. Sometimes, when reading your stories, I think of a line in the Holy Hand Grenade scene, in Monty Python and the Holy Grail (3 shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be 3).

WRT this story in particular (and GG's like in Maggie), I think the breaking into his house is a bit too weird and would be a complete turnoff to the recipient. The story would have been better without this scene in my opinion. I had a go at editing this story down and by my estimate it could have been about 11 pages in length, even with the stalker stuff included. Just by removing the repeated sentences I think it flowed much better.

At the point where Paul has his hand on the door handle and is about to leave, is it pure chance that the cleaners arrive and allow Tori to continue her seduction? Is it chance that her interview is the last of the day? Is it chance that Paul has had a busy schedule and not been with his wife recently? I think it would have been even better if you had written Tori as even more devious, manipulating events and leaving nothing to chance. She had seduced Paul's former assistant Edwin. Being his assistant, he probably arranged Paul's full schedule. Maybe Tori could have been behind Edwin having purposely arranged Paul's busy week, to keep him away from his wife, in the lead up to her interview. She could have coerced Edwin into arranging her interview for the last in the day, knowing when the cleaners would be arriving and timing her presentation to trap Paul in the room. She could have forced Edwin to make Paul a Viagra laced coffee, just before her interview, as his final act before leaving the company (or made it herself and given it to Paul at the start of the interview, showing what a good assistant she could be)! Maybe she did have Edwin manipulate the interview/Paul's schedule, but it is never stated in the story.

Please don't take offence to what I have written, it is meant to be constructive and to hopefully make your stories even better in the future!!

Final unrelated question. I was wondering if your Deerberg stories are in the same Universe as your Crow/Phillips stories?

P.s. I have a story concept for you. I was reading about the recent NFL draft on the BBC (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/56938463 I'm British btw) and the young married Quarterback who was number 1 pick. The article seemed like the start of a Thetalkman story to me Lol. I know you write about fictional characters. I am thinking you could use his personality traits/character/story as a starting idea.

Kind regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My headcanon is that a few years from now Tori genuinely falls in love with Andrea, they both ditch Paul and Tori helps her loosen up, Paul desperately tries to seduce either of them back but this time it doesn't work and he's just humiliated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well if you think that Anonymous, I doubt you have read any other Thetalkman stories!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

This is an incredibly erotic and compelling story. I love Tori’s big tits and hot body and the descriptions that show in detail how she uses her body to seduce Paul. I also was very taken with her brains and quicks thinking to plan a seduction that could not fail. Fascinating character. She got exactly what she deserved, lucky gal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...