How To Get Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My my, don't you look pretty" laughed Julie as she closed the door behind her.

"Look Miss Stevens this doesn't have to be like this, I'm sure that I can…."

He was swiftly cut off by Julie and she strode towards his desk and with one commanding, powerful sweep of her arm she swept everything from it. Steve cowered back slightly, unsure of what she wanted or what she might do.

"Come on stand up, let me see what you look like" ,she barked the command out, aware that she had complete control of this caught cross dresser.

Slowly he pushed back his chair and stood up and she came closer to admire his hairless body and the tight fit of the pink panties and stockings.

"Get up on the desk so I can get a better view."

It was only once he was atop the table and fully exposed that he noticed Julie recording him on her video messaging phone. He started to complain but it was cut off quickly as she seemed to get stronger and more demanding. Finally, happy with her footage she ordered him down and to his knees before her and she made him kiss her shoes before telling him exactly what her demands were.

"I want three things Stella (the name spoken with deep sarcasm). One I want the Sales Executive job. Two I want you to fire that cheeky bitch of a secretary, no, no arguments find a reason and sack her, I want to laugh at her as she leaves the building, serve her right. Three, start looking for another job, get one then make me your replacement, do that and your secret will forever be safe with me, don't and the whole city will know. Let me know your answer tomorrow."

With that ultimatum she left for the night and Gibbs sat defeated in his chair, knowing he would obey her.

Julie was like the cat that had got the cream for the next month or so as all her demands were, one by one, adhered to. Gibbs had no choice, not only was he at heart a weak man but this work was all that he had known and he knew he would have no problems getting work elsewhere so long as the scandal about him did not break. So first things first Julie was promoted to become Sales Executive to much head shaking and mutterings from most of the staff. The females guessed that she had used her standard tactic to get the job but were taken aback that Mr. Gibbs would fall for that. It was two weeks later that a tearful Michelle was given her books, he could barely bring himself to meet her accusatory eyes as she packed her stuff and left the office for the last time. Julie made sure she was in the doorway of her office, flaunting her newly bought designer suit and skirt (very high hem line) and gave her enemy a little wave on the way out the door. Her plan was working perfectly. However, the third part of her plot was not so easy. Yes, Gibbs could get another job but just giving her the post of his replacement was not to be so easy. As it panned out she would have to go through a three person interview with each of the company's directors individually.

There were three Directors and at Gibb's recommendation they agreed to speak with Julie to evaluate her suitability for the job. There were two brothers and their widowed sister-in-law and they were each in their fifties. For Julie each would present a formidable challenge. They tended to keep their distance from most of the employees and were rarely seen around the workplace. Julie had encountered all three prior to this but had barely spoken with them. First to meet with her was Sean, the younger of the two brothers at just fifty one; he was still ruggedly good looking and had a deep husky voice. So once again Julie found herself in a waiting room being scrutinised by an unimpressed secretary, aware that she had dressed to impress (and possibly seduce!).

He kept her waiting a full half hour, almost to the point where she wondered if he had changed his mind. She hoped not because she had gone to a lot of trouble to find out what kind of man he was and what he liked doing, and like most men he had a weak spot, a peccadillo, a fetish that she was more than prepared to exploit. She had listened to all the gossip she could find around the office, had contacted former employees on trumped up reasons and even spoken with one of his ex-wives and all that had led her to discover that Sean had quite a thing for schoolgirl's. He had liked his wife and mistresses (and he had taken a few from the company over the years) to dress up as them and all the information Julie had gleaned showed that he couldn't resist that look. It had caused him trouble and scandal that had had to be cleared up but Julie was relying on that still being able to cloud his judgement.

Which was why her hair was done up today in cute pigtails, why under her long business coat that she wore in the waiting area were a white blouse with a tie and why she had on a short tartan skirt. After the interview she would change back into her normal office clothes in the toilets so no-one would twig her devious plans. Mind you, Julie thought as she waited, she had business reasons backing her application too. OK, she hadn't been with the company long but she had done well in both of her previous positions in the office and she was single-mindedly ambitious and determined. Plus with the recommendation of Mr. Gibbs that Julie be named as his successor she felt she had a good case to make. Even so, unless she tilted the scales a little further in her favour she worried that the three directors may dismiss her application out of hand.

Finally, the dowdy secretary (chose by Sean's wife many years ago) stood up and guided Julie into his office. It was an intimidating place. A big cavern of an office with a fireplace on one side surrounded by many classical style paintings and the other side of the office was home to a show cabinet that held trophies and plaques from the company's past history. Ahead of her was a massive window giving a panoramic view of the city. The director sat behind his desk and barely made to look up as he intoned for Julie to take a seat.

Sean West was grey haired and had a wise, friendly face when he looked up at the young woman that sat across from him. A sly grin crossed his face as he took in her ponytails and that only grew wider as Julie stood again to remove her jacket and let him see her full outfit.

His cloudy, brown eyes that had been so far away only seconds ago suddenly sparkled into life as Julie hung her long coat on the coat stand and deliberately, slowly walked back to the seat across from him. She was a wizard with make up and had made her pretty face up perfectly to suit her schoolgirl look. Wide open eyes, highlighted by extra long eye-lashes, pouting pink lips and just a smattering of rouge on her cheeks completed the desired look.

"Ah, M-M-Miss Stevens, sorry to keep you waiting, please sit here (indicating the chair she had already sat down in and coyly crossed her legs). Mr. Gibb spoke very highly of you."

She just flashed him a shy smile and fluttered her long eyelashes and spoke in a voice slightly higher than her normal one.

"Mr. Gibbs was too kind to me, I really enjoyed working with him, it's such a shame he's leaving. But I see it as an opportunity too, I really have enjoyed my time her working for you."

"Ah, yes. Thank you, we've enjoyed you too."

There followed a period of question and answer pertaining to Julie's previous work and what she had done within the company, but throughout both were aware that the interviewer was paying less attention to her answers and more and more to her and how she was dressed. His eyes poured over her round breasts pressed against the white shirt, divided by that sexy looking tie. He couldn't stop himself peering over the top of the desk and trying to get a glimpse of her white stocking tops below that sexy short, tartan skirt. Julie noticed all right, and playfully twirled her pigtails and spoke in a higher, girlier voice.

"Oh Mr West Sir, you don't know how much that means to me. To hear from such a powerful man like you that you appreciate me. I would do anything to get this job. Anything!"

Ah! The magic words spoken once again, coupled with her cute little tongue snaking out and licking her lips and those innocent eyes fluttering sexily at him. The old man was experienced enough to get the not-so-subtle hint, he had come across ambitious sluts before (and cum across them!) and for the chance to fuck this sexy little bitch he would suggest she got the job - after all if she fucked it up and couldn't cope they could always fire her.

"Well Julie I would like to give you the job, it is a group decision and we all would have to agree but if you were to be nice to me then I'm sure I could see my way to influencing my brother and sister somewhat."

"Oh that would be super, how can I be nice to you Sir?"

"I like your skirt, why don't you come around here and sit on my lap so I can examine it closer."

It was corny and false and both knew exactly what was going on but they just felt they would need to go through the formalities. Faintly ridiculous as it may have seemed, she still flounced around the desk, skipping like a girl and fluffed her skirt up to let him glimpse her white, cotton panties and sat right down on his growing erection. His hand slipped under the hem of the skirt immediately and groped for those wet panties (and they were wet, despite the fact she was doing this for the promotion she was a nympho as well).

His fingers easily slipped under the sopping material and found her soft flesh and invaded their folds.

"Hmm, aren't you a naughty girl then?"

Julie just sighed as his fingers slid deeper and as her hand reached down and felt for the hard cock below her while his other hand reached around and groped for her pert bosoms through the white blouse. This was his fantasy come true, a sexy girl coming onto him dressed as a schoolgirl. All thoughts of the job and the interview were totally gone from his mind, all he wanted now was to stick his cock inside this horny little slut.

"Come on babe" he announced as he lifted her off his lap and she sunk to her knees, "I've got a special meat lollipop you'll want to suck on."

And with that double entendre he pulled down his zipper and a nice straight cock sprung up from his lap, pointing right at the waiting Julie. She played her tongue around her cherry red lips and pounced forward engulfing the cock into her mouth. As she worked her oral magic on it her hands pulled down his smart business trousers to his ankles, this was a position she was well used to. Sean grabbed a hold of Julie's cute pigtails, one in each hand, and used that purchase to bring her mouth onto his cock even harder and faster. Sensing that he wanted complete control Julie dropped her hands to her sides and allowed him to dictate the pace and power of how he fucked her eager mouth.

"Oh you're a naughty girl aren't you?" gasped the fifty year old, already out of puff from his exertions with this young thing.

Julie, in response, nodded her head while his thick cock still speared her mouth, the whites of her eyes appealing to him.

"Well Miss Stevens naughty girls need to be spanked, don't they?", the same nod followed that comment, the atmosphere in the office highly charged and not a little sleazy.

He allowed his cock to spring from her eager mouth and lifted the young beauty by her chin and turned her to face his large wooden desk, she willingly bent her pert ass up and over the edge of the desk as he lifted up the hem of her tiny skirt, exposing her bronzed ass cheeks and the thin slit of white that divided them. The sight positively had the Director salivating.

He spanked her, gently at first, getting slightly sharper with each stroke while his hand reached around her front and pulled off her blouse and bra. Her small tartan skirt was next to go before he slid her soaking wet panties down her shapely legs and he saw her silky, smooth, shaven pussy dripping before him. And at the sight of that, and the fact Julie was clad in nothing but her white stockings, suddenly spanking wasn't top of his list of things to do. He flipped her off the table and onto her hands and knees on his thick pile carpet. Julie looked over with an aggressively sexy look on her face practically begging him into her, knowing that his backing for the job would come with it.

Sean could feel his cock twitching and knew he would not be able to hold off for too long so wasted little time getting on his knees behind his employee and spreading her thighs apart from behind and pressing his cock into the folds of her inviting vagina. With a push and a groan her was inside her but before he could thrust deeper he found that Julie was doing the work for him, driving her cunt back onto his dick, letting it slide deep inside her then shoving forward so that she was fucking him more than the other way around.

He couldn't hold out for long and it wasn't long before he tensed up and shuddered as he fired his cum deep within her. Exhausted for the moment he pulled out and rolled off her, but Julie was a sex athlete and merely rolled onto her ass and spread her legs akimbo and with a playful look on her face dipped her right hand fingers deep into her used pussy and scooped out a gloop of cum. Pushing her top teeth down on her bottom lip cutely, she smiled and brought those fingers to her mouth and licked the cum from them. Sean West looked at this siren and sighed, where had this angel come from?

"Now that I've convinced you of my, ahem, suitability (smiles) for the position, maybe you can tell me how I can win over your brother and sister. I am due to see them tomorrow."

"Well as for my sister Edith, you're on your own there, all I can say is that she's a hard woman and you'll need to show her that you can take her orders because she's the most hands on of any of us but my brother will be rather easier to convince. You just stay down there and give that 'lollipop' another suck and I'll get him to come over here and you can show him your talents first hand."

Julie gave a quizzical look before again reaching for his 'lollipop'.

"Don't worry, we're very close and share a lot of things together."

Ten minutes later and Julie was convincing both brothers of her 'unique' abilities for the job as Sean again had her taste testing his cock while his older brother Clive was buried to it's hilt in her used pussy. This wasn't her first spit-roast but it certainly was her oldest, they weren't going to last long by the feel of them but what a ride! What a ride!

*

The next day came and that afternoon, after catching up with much of her work from the day before, Julie headed up to the final Director's office. This was going to be difficult she thought. Edith West was a hard nosed business woman and although she had easily won over her two brothers Edith would likely be a tough challenge, particularly as her usual plan of attack at interviews was not going to work with the old lady.

There was no waiting for this interview and a very prim and properly dressed Julie was immediately shown into Edith West's large office, just down the corridor from her brother's. She was an intimidating woman, never mind business woman. With a proud, straight back and pulled back, severe looking grey hair she was a whisker below six feet tall and seemed to tower over Julie's petite frame. As the younger woman stepped inside the office, Edith immediately looked up and scrutinised her through her thick glasses, which seemed to magnify her pale blue eyes. She left her visitor standing there, waiting for an invitation to take a seat that wasn't forthcoming at the moment. Julie had dressed very conservatively, in a tight black jacket over an orange blouse (buttoned up!) and she wore the longest skirt that she had worn in all her time working at the firm. Very sensible shoes completed her outfit. She had her hair pulled back very similarly to her interviewers and had on a minimum of make up. But if she thought this business-like approach would lead to a normal job interview Julie was in for a big surprise.

"Don't bother with the chair, dear, you won't be needing it."

Julie looked up, surprised at the harsh tone of the voice and the instruction. Oh dear, she thought, all that 'work' would be for nothing.

Edith twiddled a pen in her hands before staring at the younger woman.

"Come on then, I'm waiting for you to take your clothes off. It seems to be your special talent in this company. Isn't that why perfectly good workers like Mr. Smith and Mr. Gibbs no longer work for us?"

Julie was a little lost her, not knowing what would be the best answer, so she stayed quiet waiting to see what the old bitch had to say.

"You know I wasn't joking Miss Stevens, if you like conducting job interviews with no clothes on then you had better get out of that outfit. If you're not prepared to treat me as you treated the men then you can get the hell out of her and forget about any chance of this promotion. So what's it going to be girl?"

It was a challenge spoken with relish and the older woman leaned back in her chair and crossed her hands before her face an cruel smile on her face as this ambitious young woman was left in a quandary. But Julie was not puzzled for long, if that was what she wanted then fine! She undid the buttons on her jacket fiercely, her eyes never leaving her interviewers. The jacket dropped to the floor and Edith nodded for her continue. No problem, thought Julie and she continued to disrobe her blouse the next item to be taken off. It was like a test and Julie was determined not to be seen to be weak in her presence and it did not take long before Julie was slipping out of her red panties and dropping them on the pile of clothes and standing stark naked before her female boss.

"Hmmm, nice, I can see why all the men have fallen for you. But the question I'm wondering is will you do more than men?"

This unexpected query was followed up with Edith West stretching down into an open drawer and taking an object out and placing it in front of her on her desk. With those words ringing in her ears Julie recognised the object as a strap-on dildo with harness. She looked up and into her boss's eyes and smiled.

"I'll do anything to get ahead" and with that statement she bent her incredible frame forward so that she leaned across the desk toward the older woman, all the time retaining eye contact.

Edith smirked and rose up to her imposing height and pushed her chair back and stalked around the desk to stand behind Julie and glimpse her perfect arse. She smoothed her hand over it and ran it up the side of her chest before reaching around to grope her tits.

"Of course, I do like things to be a little kinky, hope that's not a problem Miss Stevens?"

"No problem, Mrs West, I'll do whatever you like if it'll help me convince you I'm the right person for the post."

Edith then produced four lengths of thin, white rope. She spread Julie out across the desk, bent over the edge so her ass pointed at her. From there she worked quickly to tie each of Julie's ankles to their sides table legs before working her way around the desk and doing similar to Julie's wrists to the far sides table legs. She stood back to admire the sight of Julie Stevens strapped tightly to her desk. She reflected on what a stupid or arrogant bitch she must be to have believed that a hard nosed business woman could be so easily seduced by her cheap self. She moved back around the desk and took her seat again staring into the excited eyes of Julie. She picked up the strap on dildo and popped it back into her drawer. This brought a quizzical look from Julie but she had little chance to comment before Edith brought out an orange ball gag which she slipped into Julie's mouth and tightened around the back of her head. With that done she pressed the intercom to speak to her secretary.