How To Get Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Craig, has Miss MacKenzie arrived yet? Good, show her in."

At the mention of Michelle MacKenzie's name (she had been the secretary that Julie had had fired) Julie realised something was badly wrong here and began to try and escape her bonds. There was no give though, Edith had tied the knots expertly tightly and she found no purchase. Julie could only listen with a growing worry as she heard the door open behind her and heard Michelle's distinctive voice greet Mrs West. As the whispered behind her it was perhaps as well that Julie could not see what was going on as Michelle had taken off her skirt and strapped on a dildo of immense proportions. Eventually Michelle stepped around to give Julie a glimpse of her appendage while Mrs West spoke firmly to her.

"Miss Stevens I have watched your progress with some amusement and disgust. I've watched you bend and manipulate weak men to do your biding. As I say it has amused me somewhat, you remind me of myself somewhat at your age. No, don't struggle, it'll do you no good. Now as I was saying, you remind me of myself, trying to be a dominant female. But there's only room for one dominant woman around her, bitch (at this point she grabbed Julie's hair roughly and forced her to look at her) and that's ME!"

"So let me tell you that instead of a promotion I am demoting you down to office junior, don't even think of quitting though, I've got some powerful business friends and will make sure that you never get employed anywhere again unless you work another six months here. Oh and I believe you have met your new boss, Michelle. I thought you forcing Gibbs to get rid of her was despicable so I've re-employed her on a better wage and you'll spend the next six months doing whatever she asks you to. Michelle why don't you re-introduce yourself to Miss Stevens here."

"With pleasure Mrs West."

Michele stepped behind Julie and parted her ass cheeks, Julie braced herself then winced as the black girl jammed her plastic cock right into Julie's asshole. She was about to find out that being an office slut only got you so far and was about to have the worst six months of her life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Please note this story is pure fantasy, and my fantasy at that. While I appreciate criticism that some of my stories aren't realistic or likely, that's not why I write them. I write for pure escapism and fantasy and in that world anything is likely or possible.