All Comments on 'How to Have Anal Sex'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
island_manisland_manover 6 years ago
Five star

Loved every minute of it. Very well written....

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
OH...I definitely liked this one!

Such a sublime sensual HOT topic so well handled about how incredibly great anal sex can be when done right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very well written and a great read. I enjoyed the usual approach

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 6 years ago
Fived and Faved , HeyAll:

Is the Doc. A Proctologist??

LeezyLeezyover 6 years ago
Great story

You managed to have a doctor doing the deed and be just clinical enough.

I would have liked more details on his cock. Big, yes, but how big? Curved or straight?

Did the girls squirm when the last inch went in? Sorry, don't mean to tell you how to write, you certainly know how.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Fantastic tale.

Great story and extremely well written. I couldn't fault it in any way. Whilst highly improbable it is possible for such events to occur but it is well written so as to be believable. Well done and deserved the 5 stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great ending!

I enjoy anal using toys and vegetables with and without my wife. I guess it started at an early age using a pencil. We have a 9" black rubber cock that has seen plenty of action. Our latest recent addition was a home grown zucchini that measured approx 2" diameter. After using it to get my wife off it was my turn. It's been awhile since I've taken something so large. A baseball bat is the largest I've taken. Anyway, she began with her fingers and plenty of lube. While laying on my back with knees up she was thrusting 3 fingers in and out of me. I was using my legs to rock back and forth while reaching down to spread my ass cheeks. She was giving it to me until I slowed down on rocking. Next she grabbed the zucchini to slather it with lube. I lay there waiting catching my breath. She began to rub the end up and down my opening to spread me. Stopping, she holds it steady as I line myself up and begin to bare down on it. She's pushing it in as I'm pushing down on it. Slowly the large veggie begins to slide in me. Spreading me wider than I've been in some time. After just an inch or two she holds it so I can get accustomed to it. Once I begin moving to take more she proceedes to fuck me with it. I grab some lube to stroke my cock while I'm taking this huge member. I begin to ride it like a lil bitch in heat. Telling her to give it to me and to stretch my ass so I walk funny. Her stroke is is about 5"-6" that I'm taking. I can't hold back any longer as I am riding the fuck out of that cock. She finishes me off as I stroke myself and shoot. She slowly withdraws the big cock and comments about how stretched I am as I lay there freshly fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very sexy story enjoyed by my wife and I as great foreplay before delicious anal play with her cumming hard as I filled her arse with cock and semen. Then we 69ed sucking each other off again. Tasted wonderful!!

IASFPWTFIASFPWTFover 4 years ago
WOW!!!

That story was absolutejy fabulous! Loved every word!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pre-Anal Prep

Nice story. The only thing missing is maybe a little note somewhere early on about maybe a little pre-anal prep? You know, if the anal area is full there is going to be a real clean up afterwards. So a mention of a minor enema prior to insertion would not be taken amiss.

ultramanncultramanncalmost 3 years ago

You, are amazing. Keep up the writing

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

Love the casual sex. It's what I write about most often.

IASFPWTFIASFPWTF4 months ago

Has to be one of the hottest stories ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Subscribe to my Patreon if you'd like to support my work. I offer Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are greatly appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Wedding Planner, Lesbian Service (lesbian) Lactatin...