All Comments on 'How to Save a Life While Undead'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummmmk...

There have been quite a few POINTLESS story's on the site... but this qualify's as one of them... Even passing into the UTTERLY POINTLESS territory!

All filler and no point... hell I would have been fine if he had made it literally in the nick of time, or found out she did it days prior, but hours? What a pointless vampire, all the story and nothing worth while to show for it!

The kind of thing that happens in a story and you dont ever hear the details, that's what this is

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMFGWTFH

The fuck is this shit? Really? Really my dude? Imma report this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At least....

Well, at least it wasn't your usual racist tirade or a tale of black cock loving white pussy or vice versa. It was a bit of a ramble though, devoid of any real storyline. Was it a tale of good vampire versus evil vampire, or good vampire fails in his task, or what? I'm sure you probably know Samuel, but sure as fuck nobody else will. Hey, but at least you've stepped (fallen?) off the racist bandwagon, and that's a start. One thing I admire about you though - you don't give a shit what anyone thinks, you just keep right on pouring literary diarrhea onto Literotica.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 11 years ago
hmm

hmm what if ya know as he was walking to the door she started having convulsions or there was a random beat of her heart so he ends up turning her plus she turns out to be his other half of his undead soul thats why he felt such agony and torment over the actions she had taken. It'd be better then this ending. It just feels like this was cut off at the legs when it could of been a great mini series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just because you didn't like the way it ended wouldn't make it pointless. I liked it. So sorry you didn't like the vampire who couldn't "save the day".

Zodia195Zodia195over 11 years ago
How Sad, but Nicely written

Who says stories have to be long? They can be short and sweet and this really touched me, even though the ending was sad. Unlike a few of the flames here I think you have a great style of writing. Maybe next time you can do one with a happier ending please?

whenwilliwhenwilliover 11 years ago
I say way to go!

I really like this story. It is better than some of the others I have read by you. People need to quite hating on you and your writing! Get a life folks.......please. Keep writing Samuel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...