All Comments on 'How to Seduce a Cougar'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Kicker73Kicker73almost 3 years ago

Thank you for the advice. Five stars. Good to see you post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was thoroughly enchanting. Thanks a lot!

yowseryowseralmost 3 years ago

Insightful

And thoughtful. Almost makes me want to take up texting.

aboycandreamabcdaboycandreamabcdalmost 3 years ago

Well thought out and logical.

jarigijarigialmost 3 years ago

I appreciate the honest, heartfelt words of advice. Well expressed, sensible and very valid. Some women get better with age. Pity us guys fare worse!

PS: What is 'sexting'!

ManForEmpoweredWomanManForEmpoweredWomanalmost 3 years ago

These are lovely and sophisticated pieces of advice for a handsome, shy but yearning young man to fulfill his dream of being taken to bed by an assertive, powerful mature woman.

jonathon_999jonathon_999almost 3 years ago

i loved ready the story, for i know i need to be taught and who better than the writer of this story....i could use more of her experiance to fullfil my desire for learning how to deal with my personal issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well written, good information, and good flow. The humor does well to help transition and emphasizes the more serious parts as well as refocus the reader. I felt there is more detail that you could go into at parts but that might not have what you been going for either, you cant do all the work for us. Thanks for the info and the read.

_Firefighter_Fl_Firefighter_Flalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this! I love the appeal of an older women but have always felt intimidated and defiantly know I rushed! Thank you for the tips me sharing your knowledge and experience! :)

_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_almost 3 years ago

Very good. Keep writing, you’re very talented

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

love this, more would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have found that older women have different needs. Find out what they are. Feed those needs, respect them, nourish them, encourage her to express them in various ways, and never judge them. Honesty, acceptance, and being nonjudgmental , and loving oneself, are important keys to unlocking the “gateway” to great and fulfilling sex.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Most of this applies to romancing/seducing one's wife who may have lost some of her spark, too, if one or perhaps both of you are older. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have been with a few older-than-me women. One has to show the Lady you like her physique and look her in the eye. If she tends to like your closeness, she will gently touch you. Be sure to not be dominating. When you have her alone, drag your nails along her arm or lower back. You could lap/lick her earlobes. Do not “feel her up”. Let her become comfortable with your prescence before advancing arousal. Give her oral attention because your hands will be too rough. The warm, soft, and flexable mouth gives her better senuous feelings and more receptive to sex. If she shys away from something, she may have comfort issues. The second date may have her prepared for your submission to her desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...