All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 03'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BangkokBettyBangkokBettyabout 4 years ago
Yum

I love your story... Hoping someone gets fucked soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

proceeding along nicely. well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I reached between her legs and caught a large drop just as it began to fall from her vagina and brought it to my mouth, the strand following my fingers and stretching from her entrance to my lips as I swallowed her clear girl-cum.".

So beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This kind of a general question related to this story. Did Ramer ever come back for his reward? I don't see it in any of the subsequent stories

dbelmont699dbelmont699over 1 year ago

I've just finished reading the first three chapters. I'm disciplining myself into not looking ahead for what develops farther on. I want to contemplate what has occurred so far. I want to compliment you on the effort and thought that had to go into this creation.

I love the development because it was clear that this young lady was going to have an orgasm and given the themes would likely be surprised. But you built up to it just perfectly. Enjoy it all and look forward to reading the rest. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I listened to the audio of chapter 3. I have never heard such an erotic, well read and written story story I my life! Well done and why not read the whole story? You have a true gift of presenting your work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Every line leaves me hungry for MORE1 Dripping myself here....thank you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 33: Caitlyn gets lactation training https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Train Your Daughter (naughtier than Li...