All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 07'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unusual idea

I enjoyed the concept, though am glad that there is little liklihood of this becoming reality! You developed each step of the story well, drawing the reader on through her progress to the festival. It was sexy. Good job!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
What nonsense

But extremely good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

great series, maybe robert has sex with jennifer or the twins at some point perhaps. i think that would be really hot IMO

great work bro

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question

If in this society they view female bodies as soley for pleasure once they are 18 and have completed their festivals, why then does Robert see an issue with going farther with Jennifer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am looking forward to a time, (in the story), where fathers having regular sex with their daughters becomes common place. Father, after all, do have a responsibility to train their daughter properly.

Maybe Jennifer's mother could play a role as well, demonstrating techniques that she has learned to pleasure Robert and then allowing Jennifer to practice by following the example.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 33: Caitlyn gets lactation training https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Train Your Daughter (naughtier than Li...