All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 09a'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So excited

Your stories are so amazing! The Ch 5 is my FAVORITE! I hope you involve more clit play. Thank you so much! -littlesnowbunny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wondering

Well you sure do know how to build up the tension, in your stories

petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 4 years ago
I tip my cap

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. This series is amazing. There’s something for everyone: art historians, incest fetishists, general interest perverts, et al. Well done. I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks again.

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you PetitChasseur!

So glad you enjoy it! It means the world!

Gullett20Gullett20about 3 years ago

Very interesting. Find myself going on to next chapter with no hesitancy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This author wrote his exs and their fathers into the story without permission, and refuses to take them down when asked.

Also, this is the only site were the characters are actually of legal age. The author pulls an underage bait and switch when you contact him, changing the ages of several characters to 15 or 16, especially the twins.

BEWARE if you follow the author on any other sites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 32: Nude girls are inspected and selected to serve a fancy cocktail party https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The 15 chapters published here on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of...