How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla Kendrick was killing me, though. Statuesque was a cliche, but it was the most apt adjective I could think of. Her powerful haunches spoke of her domination on the track, and perfect dimples kissed her legs behind her knees, seeming to point the way upward along the backs of her thighs to the clean, curved crease that separated them from her impossibly perfect bubble butt.

She was perfectly engineered as an athlete and, moving upstairs from her powerful motors below decks, the lines of her belly, softened by what still remained of her puppy fat, arced upward past an exquisite belly button to two gorgeous, streamlined breasts. Not much bigger than bee stings, they were just large enough to form lovely curves along their bottoms, and her nipples were small coral pink buttons set in a matching pair of cleanly-defined areolas. Her brilliant smile and the scattering of freckles across her pert nose were perfect complements to the innocent, freshly waxed slit that nestled between her thick thighs below a neat little triangular patch of soft, dark pubic hair. I loved absolutely all of it.

Levi gave a low whistle as he took in the wealth in front of him.

'Guys, I've been a fan of the way you do things here for years-and I can hardly believe that I'm actually here, and this is real life. This is just too much goodness.'

Martin slapped him on the back as everyone laughed, but we were interrupted by a quiet sob from Abigail.

The other girls were calmly chatting in low whispers as they stood at the fireplace, an unexpectedly cool breeze visiting momentarily from the deck causing them to giggle and press their naked bodies together, and the impish Elizabeth was hamming it up by posing like a Charlie's Angel in front of, beside, and up against the other three girls.

Abigail had been the last one up to the front, and while the other girls had quickly shed their clothing, she had only managed to remove her jeans and her shirt. She reached slowly to unclasp her bra, but as she pulled the garment free and revealed her breasts to the roomful of men, a tear welled in her eye and she made the mournful sound we all heard.

Levi leapt to her side and took his nearly naked daughter in his arms. He was in full dad mode, and the only thing he cared about was comforting Abigail, regardless of how little clothing she was wearing.

'Sweetheart, are you okay? What's the matter?'

Abigail shook her head and tried to dry her eyes, throwing her palms up. 'Dad, I can't. I just don't think I can do this. How can I do this?'

Levi held her close, seemingly unsure of how to respond. Martin, sensing that he may be considering taking Abigail home, gently took Levi's shoulder and asked if he could talk to Abigail. Levi nodded and took his place on the couch again as Martin sat on the fireplace ledge and had Abigail stand in front of him, holding both her hands in his.

'Dear girl,' he said kindly, his big white beard breaking into his customary smile, 'we understand that this is a big change for you, and we're all here to help make it better for you. What is troubling you right now?'

Abigail pulled her right hand free and covered her breasts with her arm. It was a slightly shocking faux pas from someone unfamiliar with our customs; young girls were trained to never hide their bodies from being enjoyed by others. Martin chose to ignore her mis-step for the moment.

'I've just never...done this,' she whispered to him, her eyes pleading with him to understand her embarrassment, 'I don't know what's going to happen. I'm afraid of disappointing you guys, or that I'll do something wrong. Or that...it'll hurt. Or...I don't know...that you won't think I'm...pretty...when I'm...naked,' she said softly, her gaze downcast and her cheeks reddening.

She was gentle and soft-spoken, and her slight lisp made her seem as sensitive and delicate as she was sweet. Her ears were adorably just ever-so-slightly too big, and stuck out a bit from under her simple ponytail like an innocent farm girl.

Martin tilted her chin and looked her in the eyes. 'Ah, Abigail, those are all scary things you've just mentioned. I can see why you'd feel this way. Tell me, did you and your family talk about what this move would mean for you?'

Abigail nodded. 'Yes, we talked a lot. And we all agreed that it was for the best. I understand why we're doing this. And I want to be good at...sex...and everything, but, I mean, I'm scared-I just suddenly felt a lot less prepared than I thought I was.'

'Actually, dear girl, you're exactly as prepared as you should be!' Martin exclaimed warmly. 'That is precisely why we're all here. I promise, you are among friends. Everyone here thinks you're beautiful and precious, and we are planning on spending the entire afternoon showing you. In fact we believe every girl is beautiful and precious, so trust me, you will always be treated with respect and honor, and no one is ever going to injure you-that would never be tolerated, anywhere.

'Also, remember that no one owns you or is the boss of you. Outside of your training, no one can make you do anything you don't want to do. Within the context of your training, of course, you are required to be absolutely compliant, but that's for your own benefit.

'And think of how wonderful this move is for your father. Living here, men like him have far fewer health issues, much less stress, and much greater life expectancy. I know you want all those benefits for him.

'You can't do a thing wrong, dear girl-you're perfect, and as long as you listen closely and do what each of us says when we're working with you, you'll learn fast, feel amazing, and have as wonderful a time today as you deserve. Everything we do TO you, we want to feel good FOR you-so trust us, trust your dad, and you'll do wonderfully. Does that sound like something you can do, or at least try for this afternoon?'

Abigail turned and looked at her father, silently mouthed 'I love you,' then nodded to Martin. 'Yes, sir. I think I can.'

'Good girl,' Martin smiled broadly, then switched to a serious tone, 'Now listen to me, Abigail-have you had sex?'

(Continued in Ch. 9b)