All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 09d'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Don't end this series! You have 2 more daughters to go through the festival, plus would like to hear more about Elizabeth and Abigail's adjustment to life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
daddy

please dont end this series..........myself interested in Abigail's training, and how her dad will react watching his daughter being used and trained, especially the way Elizabeth was being trained.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope Jennifer, the twins, and their father are able to spend some more intimate time together like Martin and Elizabeth! Going with his desires and showing them his love, even when he's hesitant about the repercussions, and perhaps complicating Jennifer's feelings to add a little drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet Tooth

Very good series. Would like to read a story or ten focusing on Martin and the maddeningly delectable Elizabeth. How he first seduced her and their sexual antics up to and beyond the events depicted in this chapter. am thinking and hoping that Elizabeth has developed a sweet tooth for much older gentleman such as Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you daddy

This is, without a doubt, my favorite and go-to story on this website ... Probably of all time. It gets me instantly wet, and I can't even get through a single chapter without cumming usually.

PLEASE keep writing!! So many things you've yet to explore in this unique world. For example, what about the twins? What about girls who disobey? If a daughter genuinely resists, maybe there's some sort of summer camp or detention centre she gets sent to? How do the girls move from free use to wives who have their own children? What role do fathers play in educating and preparing their sons to use women in this way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love the story

But I wish he would penetrate his daughter like she wants... it excites me more when they play together !

wombat52wombat52over 2 years ago

whew made it to 9d., well done RLS. looking forward to the next parts...admire your stamina to keep writing....bravo.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to add to “Thank you Daddy” comment. Thank you!!! I am saving my full review for when I catch up but wow... not only is it sexy, it’s so well written!!! I too find myself wondering about other aspects of the world and what’s going on behind closed doors. I have some fantasies about the main character and his wife lol. But I love reading about the hot and impossible situations you come up with!!! Just amazing I cum 2x per chapter haha

playtime999playtime999about 2 years ago

A one of a kind series of tales. among best stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 33: Caitlyn gets lactation training https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Train Your Daughter (naughtier than Li...