All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 13b'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tender Excitement

Mr Sevenson has written the perfect Daddy-Daughter story. His incest concept is excellent and his writings describe what more Dads of Daughters should do. A young teen Girl needs all the information and technicalities of Female-Male sexual behavior and Her most loving Man is the person to do it.

Moms normally warn their Daughters about the risks of pregnancy. And then cease. Girls need to know how sex will become dominate in their lives. A Father is the perfect person to show and tell them. Well done, Sir !

good__girlgood__girlabout 3 years ago

omggg when he's telling Jennifer to rub her clit while his cock is inside her.. my own pussy is throbbing. I love your writing so much

DarlinCharleyDarlinCharleyabout 3 years ago

Magnificent! I can hardly wait for 13c. What will next Tuesday’s lesson be for the girls.

Ihaveno1Ihaveno1over 2 years ago

Ew this whole series is disgusting.

wombat52wombat52over 2 years ago

great great series, enjoyed each and every part, remembering where we started....well done RL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmm Daddy...this was delicious. If what Mr. Davis says is true, about daddy's cock being the perfect fit and as her trainer, shouldn't Daddy be the first cock in her pussy? Shouldn't Daddy be the man to deflower her at the festival? I'm sure Mr Davis would agree. Imagine RLS spreading & fucking the twins.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is there a rule in this society in which a daughter who had her Festival, can be designated as an acting or a substitute mother when the biological mother has to accomplish her responsibilities as a trainer for young males or else when the biological mother had passed way? In that case, Jennifer could be allowed to sleep legally with her father, kiss and have sex with him. Naturally, she would not be allowed to have babies.

argeelogargeelog5 months ago

Best one yet !!! 5 plus stars. 😃

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 32: Nude girls are inspected and selected to serve a fancy dinner party https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Tr...