All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 15'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good god I have missed your writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cum so hard every time you post. Would love to read more about the lactation training and milk bars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was very excited to see a new chapter posted, and it didn't disappoint. I thought the idea of the cock spa as a place where the girls don't have sex was hot, but the sex at the end was way too hot to not include it lol. I'd love to see chapters about school (both high school and the post festival private school), male/female sibling interactions, more Serena and Selena, and I've become super curious about trans girls in this world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please tell us you aren’t finished! There are too many storylines to read more about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OH WOW MISSED YOU Idoknow that you do sometimes take a little longer to write stories......Please please write more about getting your other daughters ready....Yes yes please open up a lactation training and miilk bars.......I love being nursed so much..........I cum so hard when I am told to release the juices from my pussy,,, just being nursed love have my nipples bitten stretch till beet red....I beg to have my nipples abused..........love charlotte..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An idea I just had that might fit your universe: prescribed nipple piercings (maybe to help girls whose nipples aren't sensitive enough)

wild_kat_wild_kat_about 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite chapters! I would love to read more about the milk bars omg 🥵 Everything you write is amazing <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More worship lessons, please!! That was DELICIOUS :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to the last two chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where did the other chapters go? I wanted to keep reading 😈

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonover 1 year agoAuthor

All the newest chapters are in my bio! Thirty so far 😉

sleekjillsleekjillover 1 year ago
training sissy sons

your story (novel!) is so hot! if your tastes lean that way, I can imagine the training regime being extended to sissy sons too ... chastity, sexy girl clothes, for the pleasure of the masters ...

argeelogargeelog4 months ago

Excellent 😊👍. Thanks for all the hard work writing all these chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 33: Caitlyn gets lactation training https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Train Your Daughter (naughtier than Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES