All Comments on 'How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 01-03'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 13 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

Loved it can't wait for more!!!!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 13 years ago
Great story

To the comment titled "Yuck:" You obviously don't understand a D/s relationship and the psychology of submissiveness. This story explores that very well. Looking forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fantastic story!

come on watchdwag, finish this fantasticstory. you're a great fantasy builder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why this is hot...

I'd like to see the rest of this, but in the meanwhile...

I have 6 direct reports at work who need a fair amount of direction, plus three kids at home, plus a wife with "issues", and it'd be nice to lie back and let someone else run things for a change. To lie back and have someone pleasure me would be great!

2nd point, on the anal... I don't know why it sounds good, but it does.

A pair of hot dikes, plus GF, plus the above? How could you read this far and not enjoy that?

Great story, WatchDWag!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Hot! Can't wait to see where this goes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

This is hot! Definitely one of my favourites. Its good to see it from a male perspective and it is very well written.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 10 years ago
Wow

I am looking forward to the rest of this story.

rsperiodrsperiodover 9 years ago
The anticipation is exhillirating

This story and all it's premise is really what storytelling is all about. Very well written and simply full of innocence and emotions. Personally, I feel that this first couple of parts are the best. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm sweating

Hottttttt. Wholey shit that was hot

secondsamuelsecondsamuelabout 5 years ago
Well done

Very titillating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot Mistress

Having submitted to strapon sex myself this story got me hot. Well written and begging for more! I lost my anal virginity to my butch wife on all fours. I was the first in our county to have a strapon mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super HOT premise and story makes me so hard. Have read this a few times and still can’t get enough. Fantasize about it while I’m jo’ing frequently. Wish I had the balls to ask my wife to fuck my ass. Just seems too…. You know….. Taboo…..

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 2 years ago

Very nice start to the story, I like how you've set things up. Looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Wow. A wonderful story, wish I was him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous