All Comments on 'Human Android Ch. 09'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago

Well done, ST07. Taking a bit from the Olivia storyline, but I like that! Keep up the good work.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago
What's next?

We're seeing her slowly change her ways when she's not under the power of the chip, and that's sexy. But what if we find out that the daughter has also had a chip installed to please her boyfriend? It's a simple out-patient process, as you described, and not expensive, so it could be possible and probable.

Then, an accidental triggering of the both of them, with them competing in sluttiness against each other..... I could see that making for a very interesting couple of installments. Maybe where the daughter is triggered to be a dominatrix and takes the mother as her slave. The daughter doesn't mind, though, and the slavery goes on for a good long time.

Or, continuing with her captivity for a few days longer. Let the gang keep her for a weekend, something her daughter wouldn't notice because she's almost never home. Just long enough for the programming to really sink in. Let her turn a few tricks, make the gang some money, but because she's not working under the sway of the chip she's actually able to grab a taxi back to the safety of her house.

Great writing, hoss. I'm really enjoying the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES