Human Android Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can grip your cock tight with my cunt, if you would prefer it, sir. My asshole is even tighter, for your big cock, sir. It looks so big you might have trouble entering my bottom with it," she said, with a slight moan. He had an obvious erection in his tight jeans, as they all did.

She couldn't help leaning forward and licking her lips, while fingering her mouth. The girlish lisp from mouthing the obscenities around a finger was meant to be alluring. Bent over like that, the guys sitting behind her could see a bare ass cut by the string of the thong. While committed to behaving like a whore, this lewd display didn't bother her at all.

Professor Anne was a mother, and technically a married woman, yet here she was wiggling he bare ass at these young guys. It was her trade to entice them into fucking her, and as with everything she did, she would do a good job of it.

"Your whore could take you three at a time, if it pleases you. Perhaps you would like to play a naughty game? You could tie me up, or I could dress up in fantasy wear," she suggested.

The disgusting suggestions shocked her as well as them. Their muttering and raucous laughter was suddenly cut off, leaving an uncomfortable silence. The drip of a tap became louder, seeming to close in as the silence dragged on.

"I could play with the toys to get you in the mood, sir," Anne brazenly told Phil. The only consolation was, they might cum in their pants, and send her on her way from embarrassment.

"You really are a nasty whore," Phil told her, with a sneer.

If the game hadn't already held her so tightly bound, she would have been upset to hear him emphasize the nasty role. It had taken over her behavior and thoughts, so she smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Phil flung the bag at her feet. "Go ahead, put on a show," he told her.

She got out the big black dildo with a trembling hand. She almost wished the damn program had flooded her conscious mind with its instructions, so she didn't have to be aware of what she was doing.

For the past few days she had been growing more aroused, desperately needing relief. The short respite in the store hadn't been enough. She was especially hot after this despicable exhibition. Now she was expected to put on a disgusting show for them.

The stringy thong was difficult to remove from between her cheeks. She threw it at Phil who caught it and sniffed it. The others laughed and made ribald comments, directed at her and him.

Sitting on the carpet, she spread her legs. Her shaved, bare pussy was on show to them all, when she lay flat, with the little skirt around her hips.

She found the other toy, the one she hadn't used in the store. Anne sucked on the big black dildo, wetting it and putting on a suggestive show. It was too large to swallow but they got the point. She was an expert at giving head.

She massaged the big hard object over her wet lips, for more lubrication. At least it had a soft outer coating, which would make it a little easier.

She gasped when it touched her bud. The dildo was large in circumference as well as in length. She wondered if she could take this much larger object, though it was too late now. She was committed to fucking herself with the damn thing.

She looked at Phil through half shut, dreamy eyes. He held her gaze as she began to fuck herself for their entertainment. She wanted to close her yes to shut them all out, needing to distance herself from this shameless exhibition of lust. The head of the dildo pushed at her inner lips and its head squeezed in.

It was just in yet already felt huge, as it stretched her little pussy. If she hadn't had so much sex recently, it would never have been managed. Gradually she pushed at the nasty thing. She was a nasty whore so it was fitting, a just reward, to be fucked by the brute.

It was pushed in deeper, stretching her vagina as it delved into her hole. That's what it was, just a hole. It was no longer her private place. It was now a whore hole, on show, available to them all. She had to think of it like that to remain sane. It was just a hole in her body to be used like the other two. All three holes were available to these rough young guys and anyone else who wanted them.

Anne was no longer an important university professor she was just an object, an appliance to be used. On campus, in the accommodation blocks, there were Laundromats, where anything could be shoved into them. The difference was, she would become so much dirtier, the more she was used.

The dildo was so deep it hit the neck of her womb. She gasped and the guys laughed. Their sound was a mixture of embarrassment, and amazement, that she could have absorbed so much of the huge dildo.

Pulling it back was easier. The second shove was easier too. The need for satisfaction grew, pushing her into a faster rhythm. Her eyes were still on Phil, as he intently watched her fuck her hole. She was really fucking herself now, with a need to orgasm.

Anne shoved the monster in, arched her back, and let out a passionate yell of distraught satisfaction.

The comments were illiterate, though clearly complimentary. They were impressed with the whore. They had never witnessed such an exhibition. The passionate orgasm was still rocking her, yet she heard every foul comment.

Eventually she had to retrieve it, feeling empty without its massive presence, as though her whole body had been left hollow.

"That. That was impressive. Confirms she's a dirty whore though. I wonder if you can compete with that dildo, Phil," Ben stated. He watched Phil redden, as he realized he had chosen a stupid thing for her to do. "Get the whore something to drink. She looks dry," Ben added.

Anne lay on the carpet panting, while recovering from a deep orgasm. It was going to be difficult pulling her legs together, for her pussy felt on fire, despite being drenched with her juices. The whore program allowed her to pitch for business, though she wasn't capable of getting up off the floor yet. Perhaps they might roll her over and help themselves to her asshole.

She closed her eyes, wondering what was next. There were five of them and they looked more than ready to take her. The offers she had made were revolting, yet she knew they could take advantage of everything she had listed. If it inspired them to imagine worse, these too would be carried out with enthusiasm.

What if they decided to keep her as their gang whore? Would she survive such abuse? The longer this damn program ran, the stronger it became. The wish not to be aware of these despicable acts would be fulfilled. The persona of Professor Anne would be replaced, as she became a total whore. Unaware of a previous existence, she would continue to live a depraved life, unable to resist anything anyone wanted.

12