All Comments on 'Humiliated at My Son's Party'

by asmodel123

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TRASH

where are they going to put the body when he's bled out.

waste of space/time/ energy hd space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loser bullshit!

Reliving your childhood fantasies here, gay bullshit and falling short, no more in the future thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
funny dream

like any man he should have left called a lawyer an had her ass thrown in jail let sonny boy fend for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*

"Prone" means on one's stomach. "Supine" means on one's back. Get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE STANLEY

Great love to-be cuckold fagot and sissy husband to-be used by all and do cleanup on all holes YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmm never

Not sure I would do that im sure my 9m with 17 shots would of got chosen instead of a dick.

Necroclown313Necroclown313almost 9 years ago

I'm not even sure what to say... Not what I was expecting. I'll be more constructive than most the people on here. There were consistency issues you need to keep an eye out for and minor grammar problems. Prob just a slow proof read before hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
complete garbage

seriously, why waste your time? If you're not bright enough to create a plot that is even lightly plausible then JUST DON'T WRITE! You just come across like a moron.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I couldnt finish as soon as it all went queer, Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
But

You certainly can write whatever fantasy you like, but I suggest you give some thought for your next one as to whether living human adults would respond this way in the setting in which you have placed them. People do goofy and disgusting things, but at a party with teenagers would it be even possible for the parents to act in the way you have written?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Pretty fucking disgusting to see sexually frustated heterofascist scum going rabid over the possibility of gay incest in an incest story. Bunch of Josh Duggar's who should be banned from this site

Mclovin6978Mclovin6978almost 9 years ago
Fu king stupid

Garbage u suck this was a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awwww Poor Homophobes

So all the homophobes here think it's perfectly normal to read stories about guys fucking their moms, but once it turns "queer" you're all suddenly disgusted? What a bunch of hypocrite losers. As for the author, all I can say is, keep up the good work, you got me off twice!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 9 years ago
no problem

With the gay or the incest

The problem I have is with the believability. The man has no gay tendencies, yet all of a sudden he enjoys extreme gay acts. Going from an anal virgin to getting fisted in a matter of hours cannot be done without ripping and tearing. There's no way a man could put his fist in his anus, up to his elbow, without causing major damage.

I predict hubby won't have to worry about the usurper or his whore wife because he's gonna be dead before dawn. I hope he lives long enough to change the beneficiaries of his insurances. After supporting his family for decades they turn on him like that? They deserve nothing.

Finally, how can a woman who supposedly loves her husband get to that level of humiliation? Even if he was meagerly endowed and a bit of a dolt, he didn't deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

a great story. These people hating on it don't know what they're talking about n

devilspydevilspyalmost 9 years ago
Well done for first story

You write well and cuckold serviced all of them well. After all, what married MILF would not want a stable of hot hung young teen cock fucking them. Now you need to do a chapter two. With cuckold in chasity, as his wife and he visit an adult video store and service studs at the glory hole and in the booth. Look forward to more bi stories from you.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 9 years ago
In The Future

How about a little truth in advertising? This should have been in the Gay category and the description leaves a lot to be desired. You could have avoided my 1 star rating if those had been correct because I would never have skimmed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was ugly

It's bad enough reading stories about some spineless husband watching his wife have sex with another man. But when the other man becomes his son and his friends and they are raping him, what the fuck could have possibly been running through the husbands head that would have in any way made this okay? The outcome is lots of people are going to prison and lots of lives are going to be ruined. Why? Because the husband is going to the hospital to have emergency surgery on his badly torn sphincter muscle. And guess what the hospital is going to do? Run a rape kit. And look at all the DNA evidence they're going to give the Police. I wonder which of the boys will rat out the others first in order to get a sweetheart deal with the prosecution? Meanwhile his wife, his son and the rest of them will be in jail, awaiting a trial that will ruin all their lives. End to one of the worst stories its ever been my misfortune to read. PS - this belongs in Gay male you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
double teamed

Really hot and NASTY, good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stanley couldn't stand the humiliation.

I have no idea officer, my husband seemed like everything was fine last night. He didn't seem upset, or under any kind of pressure. I can't even begin to imagine how he could have gotten all that semen up his rectum? Whatever he must have become, it must have been to much of a strain on him? The doctor thinks it was a heart attack that killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can you say jail?

Get your ass up, get dressed and go directly to the police station, give the detective the name of every single one of those sick bastards...go to the hospital and have a rape kit collected. Go home shower, get dressed go to the bank take every single dime out and close the accounts...get a divorce lawyer and divorce the bitch for rape and adultry. Go home pack all your shit and get tbe fuck away from those sick people.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Funny story!

I don't normally like cuckold stories when the husband turns gay but this story was funny as hell and obviously not intended to be an erotic story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start, hard to believe at end

I thought it was well written at the beginning, good set up to the sex. Would have thought there would have been a little more protest at the gay stuff at first and the arm and baseball bat are totally unbelievable. I noticed several requests for another story... perhaps a prequel on how mom and son got started and how they brought others into their group all behind dads back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

I didn't get excited at all. I was bored to be honest.

johnstang2johnstang2about 6 years ago
Point of view

How about telling this from the mother's point of view. I can't believe it was easy to get her to the point of being eager for it even if she wAs super horny. Moms normally would never do stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get Real.....

She takes a cab home?......it's a 4 hour drive! Husband is so stupid that he stays and drinks with his coworkers until he is puking while his wife waits in the hotel room.....yeah right. Your writing is immature and half the time is jumping all over the place. The whole premise of your story is .......Stupid! Gave it a 1 and that is just right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
horny

OMFG I wish this was me and my wife being gang fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick

Please Do Me a favor and say it is a Cluck story .. That way I would have passed this Story by .

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 3 years ago

What "Sick" Anonymous said, if you'd said it was a "Cluck story" I'd have continued reading til the end. :)

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

This was a really sad story and not an erotic one. I gave the story 2 stars. This is a story about male inadequacy. The father is trying to compete for the mother with his son and losing. He is insecure about his penis size. But the mother is a monster and a slut. Imagine if the story ever got out (and it will get out) that several guys pulled train on the poor son's mom. Sure the father is humiliated but the son who partook in the scenes is forever scared by the events as well. This is a very sad story. How does this family all survive this the morning after.

marsorianmarsorianover 3 years ago
Loved it

This story is great. I did not expect it to take the turn it did, but I was excited to see it. This is going on my favorites.

Lol to all these negative comments about the story not being realistic. I guess they've never seen porn before.

But yeah, you might add some tags and help those other folks steer away from content they're not into.

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
You had me

When itvwss onlynthe wife being used as a fuck toy. I would have preferred that this was the first time she had sex with them and she told us how it came about in her perspective.

You completely lost me when they transformed the father into a faggotty, sissified, cum dump.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

"""""johnstang2johnstang2about 1 month ago

You had me

When itvwss onlynthe wife being used as a fuck toy. I would have preferred that this was the first time she had sex with them and she told us how it came about in her perspective.

You completely lost me when they transformed the father into a faggotty, sissified, cum dump. """""""...... I could not (and did not) say it better. This is complete trash. NOT a loving wife, at all !!!!

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Was the son a product of the incest between his 'mom' and her Dad?? Sad, it it/was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Started really good, then unbelievably stupid and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is what I think of this B.S. story you are mentally sick in the head, because if I was to catch this sick story in progress my first thought would have me going into my garage and loading up my shot gun and walking in on the whole bunch of those guy's including my son and my wife and blasting away and killing the everyone who was humiliating me front of my wife, they would never see the light of day ever again. then I would have shot myself dead too. This is a sign of a demented mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This isn't an incest story. It's a rape and humiliation story. Also, it's pretty effed up.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Burn the house down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fking stupid cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While it was unbelievable I liked it a lot for the humiliation which I wish was also forced upon the wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

total lack of build up made this story a load of crap

DhamakaDhamakaalmost 2 years ago

Good until it turned gay

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deplorable.

How people can favorite this is... it says bad things.

Yes, I'm judging you. Deal with it.

-

I hope this was satire/comedy. Since it went against most taboo's, I can see it being satire.

If it's not, seek help.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I generally do not like so called fantasies like this; when the husband/boyfriend gets humiliated not the wife/girlfriend. But turnaround is fair play in stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

At the least these stories are fantasy. I read them any way because I am a cuckold buy my son. I am now divorced. Neither my former wife or my son have well paying jobs and I don't pay alimony, (my son was an adult when this happened). I own the house. My daughter and her husband live with me till they graduate from collage. She does have nor does she want any contact with either of them. My girlfriend (3 years older) lives with me

and has 2 kids - 2 grandkids. We do not plan on getting married. and she is very fine with my smaller then average dick, (L-5' 5" G-3' 4"). That is turnabout is fair play. Maybe I should write a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous