All Comments on 'Humiliated Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you mental? Retarded? Dropped on your head as a baby? There has to be some reason you believe that a woman in her position, a woman with emotions, will and hopes would "enjoy" being humiliated like that. No, she wouldn't. Likewise, if two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead, then how long before she is talked about on Facebook or Twitter? How long before someone with an ounce of morals would call the cops about a woman held captive in slavery?

Throw in the basic knowledge that the human body isn't designed to be stationary for long and it is obvious that you don't have the slightest clue what you're writing.

I would suggest that you don't write anything; but you're too much of a moron to do that, so allow me to suggest research. Try everything you have written on yourself. See if you cum.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 10 years agoAuthor
Mr Angry, reality?

In reality this is a fantasy story, to indulge in a very human characteristic, sexual fetish . In reality a soldier has to stand still for hours on end, either as a punishment or on ceremonial parade. Many women write to me about humiliation, not that they want to be abused, but find the 'fantasy' exciting. Women who don't want to experience even the slightest out of the ordinary sexual play, may read and enjoy fantasy. They know the difference between a story and the farce that occurs when trying it out. I would not just report a situation of kidnap and slavery, but would do something about it. In these stories the woman submits, by overcoming her inhibitions to realize a fantasy. Not so in real life of course. In the story she is only a piece of furniture for s short while - oops! I'm stepping in and out of the story now, as though it were real. As long as others enjoy these stories I shall continue. Just remember, it fulfills a need, to keep it off the streets and out of the home.

Don't know why I bother to explain it, as those who enjoy the story are switched on enough to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So did what the fuck read all 5 chapters before bitching?

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow another great chapter! Its actually rather amusing to see that some people are upset at how this story is unfolding because its too unrealistic. Well hello people, its just a story not real life get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a horrible story

It's ironic how most people would fine this sick and cruel..guess what it was.I will have nightmares for sure...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

Love how people are commenting saying a woman wouldn't enjoy being treated like this. This story has given me many ideas to offer my husband who is also my master. I am never more turned on then when Master degrades me in front of his friends and colleagues, out dinner parties are notorious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fine

it's a fine story, not to my taste (but that's just me, I like more public, more low class) but obviously there are many people who will love this story; well written, softcore.

BoMac64BoMac64about 9 years ago
Super

Sweet story and a great series. Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

That's a brilliant fantastic story. I wish it would have continued on. Would have loved to have seen Tracy go down the fucktoy route. Her mistress becoming her pimp. All the while keeping her slut life from her husband. Her mistress forcing her to pursuade her husband to get a boob job. Of course her mistress chose her surgeon and has him put implants in two sizes bigger than she asked for and replacing her nipples with big long ones adding more nerve endings to keep her aroused constantly just by fabric touching them.

Thanks again for a great story.

Wish I was Tracy.

defile2defile2about 4 years ago
wonderfully written

would enjoy more like this and we have did something similar in our play in real life ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, silly drivel about idiots written by an infantile scribbler.

What else doc?

Nothing, just crap.

Captcha

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Irene told her, I’ll take care of you, don’t worry about a thing. Promptly traded her for a painting.

Can she trust anyone? I have trouble understanding a mindset so submissive it allowed no thought of simply walking away—naked, if necessary—to save herself.

You know what I tell young people? If you give in to blackmail even once, you will be forever trapped under that guillotine. Walk away and get help. Tell someone, and let anyone threatening you do whatever they have the balls to do. It will. Not. Break. You. With the pace at which content is uploaded, anything about you will be pushed to the background and forgotten after the initial flurry. Deny, deny, deny. It never happened.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

p.s. What did she do about her husband and life? Did she leave Maurice after the week was up? Did he blackmail her with the videos (hope he didn’t resort to something so…common.) Ended up with a husband and a Dom?

She’s too frail and uncertain. Hope she can be happy without constantly being afraid or betrayed by her “friends” and maybe learn to be independent, get a job or go back to school and still get her kink on now that she’s more aware of what’s she needs.

Gods, if you ever write a finish to this, please give Irene a come-to-Jesus moment for being a pathetic example of womanhood, and a complete failure as a friend. Eager to bring another woman down because you’re jealous of her life? Make sure she doesn’t think she’s all that? Irene needs a lesson in how to be a better human.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller076 months agoAuthor

This was written some time ago, so only vaguely remember it. She could have refused right at the start but someting in her needed to be excited, punished, controlled and humiliated. The artist guy met all her needs. There was no going back for her she was addicted to the humiliation. You tel people not to givein to blackmail? this is fiction! Murder and mayhem is on TV in series and film, it is not real. There is no murder and no one is hurt in this story, unless you feel for the characters and then my writing must be superb. Mmm, maybe not!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7264 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Humiliated Ch. 04 Previous Part
Humiliated Series Info