Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love it

This young fella must be in sexual heaven. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another excellent chapter please keep it up. Can't wait to read another chapter!

va45va45over 6 years ago
Very loving

Another careing and lo vying family. Looking forward to baby making time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Future Chapters

Please Hurry with the other Chapters. Now that I'm hooked on this story.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Good storyline as usual but

What a funny spot to finish this chapter.

linebacker3linebacker3over 5 years ago
Really ?

Your computer freeze up before you could actually end the story so that it makes sense ?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Stephen is learning. I hope he is mentally able to meet Tracy's needs. For those who have not been int a Dom/Sub relationship, it can be mentally hard for a Dom to take his sub into subspace/pain that she truly wants to obtain/experience. If a Dom honestly cares/loves his sub, he can do it. It becomes easier with practice. Overall, 5-star series logically developed with character depth and breadth well defined.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still as good as ever 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So Savanna is just another cheating slut? Poor Zack although he doesn't know and likely never will. That's honestly very disappointing. Yeah, yeah, sure she was young and stupid and did it for her husband. I call utter bullshit. There are better ways. I've seen other stories where they get around that shit easily. For example, they bring a recording device in a pen or something equally innocuous and the cheater easily outs themselves, due to their predictable arrogance, and now they have evidence to use against them if they don't stop harassing them. But hey, being a whore is easier so whatever. Steven should tell Zach. I'd want to know if my partner has cheated on me, regardless of the intent or circumstances. Fuck that shit. And if you choose to keep that information to yourself instead of telling me, you're worse than she is (OK maybe not worse, but damn close).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous