Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be selfish and take what you want, you horny little subby slut," I told her emphatically as I recalled having watched her with Sandy the night before.

"As you wish, Master," was her very cute reply.

Tracy reached over and slowly started to stroke my cock again. Soon she had me hard and ready for whatever she planned to do next. Just as Sandy had earlier, Tracy wanted to be on top. This seemed to put me in somewhat submissive position to me but I found it to be a very pleasurable. Tracy could control things enough to give her maximum pleasure while providing me with an excellent view of her fantastic body as well as giving me access to her breasts and full, firm hips. I also had to do little in the way thrusting my cock inside her. In this position, I had very little room to maneuver even if I want to. Tracy looked so tiny as she rocked her hips back and forth above me and crushed her clit tightly against my pubic mound.