Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great chapter. I just hate it when they are 1 page. Please keep up the great work that you are doing with this story. I always look forward to reading each new chapter. You are without question my most favorite writer on this site.

SN88SN88over 6 years ago
Longer

Please make the chapters longer maybe at least 2-3 pages, as this chapter was good it had a rushed feel to it. Like you were writing just to put the next chapter out. But all in all I like your writing and this series keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Only thing that I absolutely hate, is the branding part. I hate when women mare their perfect skin up. But that's just my pet peeve. Other then that and a few grammar errors, I have really enjoyed this series.

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I’m really enjoying your story but I would like to request that you make the chapters longer (if possible). Please continue writing.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
5*’s

Another great chapter in this series but wish it was longer. Please keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate the branding too.

Of course I am not a big fan of tattoo either. But can't Steven just talk them into a small tattoo? Please???

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Awesome

This is one of my Favorite stories here, I just hope Steven stays loyal and dosent try to steal Zacks wife.

And to Anonymous one and two how about you singe in on this side before throwing you opinion and demands around

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This series is by far one of the best I've read here. Can't wait for what else you have lined up. I'm excited about your plans for Donna and Marie. Keep the great writing up

wildcat1986wildcat1986over 6 years ago
Branding

I would like to see Steven take the brand as well as the girls, The next thing to consider is what will the brand be interlocking 5 rings if his aunt is accepted into the circle or is it going to be some flowers? The possibility is endless. Looking forward to seeing the new chapter to see where it goes.

CooperSC85CooperSC85over 6 years ago
great series

It took me 3 chapters before I was hooked. I like how this has grown and been fleshed out and look forward to another chapter. As far as brands go I like the 5 rings idea in the comments but would like if the author considered the Ouroboros.

In Egyptian Mythology the ouroboros represented rebirth, recreation of life, and perpetuity. To me three of the four women in this series have been reborn in a sense and are pledging themselves to Steven. I also agree that he should carry the brand and be the first to receive it as a pledge to them prior to their receiving the brand. His character seems like the protective roll and I don't think he will let them be branded without knowing that pain. Just my thoughts, like I said earlier I look forward to the next chapter.

HalloweensexHalloweensexover 6 years ago
Please Write Part 12!!

I really loved this, couldn't stop reading,

Please write another chapter on this, let Steven & Sandy have a kid, get married etc etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going

Hope you keep the story going ,hope you write in that Sandy gets Pregnant. Good read,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It is fiction, but BRANDING ?? Even farmers and dog owners have been using chip technology for many years now. This part is medieval.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good series. New characters need to be developed in breadth and depth. Sub plots need to be logically developed. I am waiting for Stephen to develop his style of domination over Tracy. Tracy needs to find her bounds in submission and her pain limits.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome as always 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sadly, to me it seems that Steven isn't quite as alpha and master of the harem as I would have hoped. It's only a harem if he makes each female know that he is the only man in their life allowed (sexually) and if they break that rule they are banished forever. Female interaction is allowed under supervision or with explicit permission. This isn't really a harem as far as I'm concerned since he's basically saying Rachel can fuck other people, which is rather disappointing. Fucking claim your women damn it and don't be such a beta!

I don't believe that Sandy didn't get pregnant with all the fucking they've been doing. There's just no fucking way unless there's something medically wrong with them, which doesn't appear to be the case. I hate how arbitrary pregnancies are in these kinds of stories. It's only introduced as taking hold when it's convenient to the plot, no matter how unlikely it is. I'm calling bullshit on it and it's just a lazy copout as far as I'm concerned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous