All Comments on 'Humiliation'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
cropduster689cropduster689about 5 years ago
Great story

I would like to be in that same spot you were in. On my knees sucking cock after cock.

69stroker6969stroker69about 5 years ago
Theater lover

What a fabulous story. I'm a proud cocksucker and love having others watch me suck cock. Years ago in Baltimore there was a traditional theater that showed adult movies. I loved going there, setting in the front, sucking a cock so everyone in the theater could see. This story brought back those memories of a wonderful part of my faggot past.

willow619willow619about 5 years ago
Great story

Well written, and neither too long nor too short. Perfectly captures the feelings of humiliation and desire.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Wow

Really hot story, I am a cocksucker and love swallowing cum. It is hard to find a man that just wants a bj. Most of the guys i have met online want to suck my cock also. I have let several men suck my cock too, but I have never cum in another man's mouth because I'm really not into that. I just want to get on my knee's and suck cock with nothing in return, I get my pleasure from him feeding me his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot!

I too love being a collared faggot and being a sissy bitch for men in a public setting! I get off on being degraded and humiliated while I swallow loads and get my face painted! Can’t wait for more of these stories!

HogwashHogwashabout 5 years ago
How many loads did you swallow that day?

Inquiring minds want to know!

We also want to know whether you were bent over a chair and used while the guys waited turns for your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hello Tom

I wish this was us.

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

I hope there will be a part 2 to this it's hot as fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Omg

I'm a Bi Woman and let me tell you I had a wonderful orgasm reading this. It was sublime keep up the good work

angeredblackmanangeredblackmanabout 5 years ago
Great

I strongly identify with the cocksucker in your story and in glad to see more stories with big dicked bottom/cocksuckers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOt stuff

Really hot

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
I love theatres too

I too am a married cocksucker who loves going to porn theatres and sucking many many cocks. I also wear panties and nylons to turn on the guys in the theatre, especially the married ones.

I wish this exact story came true for me. Next time I go I think I'll proposition the manager like you did and see what happens. Wish me luck.

Please tell us more stories like this one. It's really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Love it!! Would love to be this cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Great Story

Your story hit me on so many levels. Love to have a cock in my mouth and be told what a little slut I am and how dirty it makes me feel. Slut collar is a great touch. Would like to make the same story come true for me.

SwedSissWannabeSwedSissWannabeabout 3 years ago

Hmmmm where do I buy a Slut collar 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good start of a story I would love it if someone would put a leash on that collar and maybe walk him around on all 4s to ask can I suck you are maybe even some store play at the counter also as nude as a jaybird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story! The 1st time I went to a bathhouse, like you, I was worried I might be seen by someone I knew; but, realized if they are there, they're probably gay, too. Then I became more forward and made it obvious I was there to suck cock. Yup, I'm a cocksucker and proud of it. Most guys want to go in a room, I prefer to have an audience. In fact, I love it when guys use their cellphones for pictures and videos. Once I asked a guy to forward photos he had taken to his friends, secretly hoping they would end up going to someone I knew. Finally, most guys think they are humiliating me when they call me faggot or cocksucker. Not at all- I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. My fantasy as well. So far it’s just fantasy. Bummer

sissyinlwsissyinlwabout 2 years ago

I am a sissy cock sucker

TerriCTerriCabout 2 years ago

Hot story!!! Thank you for sharing it.

phallustinephallustineabout 2 years ago

HOT! I too want other men to know that I want to suck cocks, to be someone's girlfriend.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Hot experience for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve always wanted several blackmen to come over my house and forcing my wife into the bedroom, humiliating

me by making me wait in the living room as take turns fucking her. I wait as they break her in, showing her what a pussy I am for not trying to stop them and telling her I’m a worthless cocksucker.

After each one is done with her they come out and make me suck their dicks clean for them as they tell me what they’re going to do to my wife.

I feel so worthless for wanting this but she’s accepted them using her and calls me names as I suck the mens dicks.

liqueurliqueur11 months ago

Another man like you. I love cum, I love a cock in my mouth. I love feeling like a sweet, but very uninhibited girl. And I love being degraded, or called names (as a man, not as a girl). Unfortunately I live in a very rural area. It's a long drive even to a glory hole. So far as I know, there are no theaters like you described anywhere in the state. So, I envy your situation (or that of your protagonist, if this is fiction).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous