All Comments on 'Humiliation'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah that was rape and assualt and battery

You've got to be an idiot if you believe otherwise. Completely idiotic story. Like a spanking would turn her into a lust filled teenager that wanted to fuck her attacker. Could this story BE any worse?

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

How about one where her friends come by and Jordan gets some too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Flavor.

Too bad he didn't taste that before he banged it. Maybe even have rimmed the taste out of her dirty asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chill!!!

My comment is directed to the person who found this story so implausible, and idiotic. Obviously you're not into spanking, either giving or receiving. If you were you would know that for some of us, spanking is the ultimate act of foreplay. And, for some, receiving a spanking WOULD fill them with lust for their spanker!

Of course in real life tasing a woman, dragging her off to your home, and assaulting her is a violent crime! But this is NOT about real life. This is a FICTIONAL STORY! Written on an erotic website. Hence the name Literotica. If, while reading this story, you were not able to temporarily suspend your reality, I think you should seek out another form of literature. Might I also suggest that you steer clear of any literature in the science fiction or fairy tale genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What

You call this a story put some effort into it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous