Hummingbird Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet returns every kiss, every caress. Rose can tell she's enjoying herself. She's an aggressive kisser, growing more assertive as they go along. Especially with her tongue, attacking Rose with eager probing.

Sweet, sweet Vee. Rose wondered, Rose hoped, but Rose was never sure about her. Until now. Timid, cautious Violet is not so timid or cautious, after all.

Rose kisses her neck. Violet's skin is soft and smooth and has the scent of strawberry body wash.

"Omigod, Rose," Violet moans.

Rose cradles Violet's face in her hand. She stares into those iridescent green eyes. "Are you good? Do you want to keep going?"

"I'm better than good," Violet says. "Don't stop. Do whatever you want to me, Rose. And make me do whatever you want to you."

Now there's an offer. "When you put it that way, how can I say no?"

They kiss again, pressing against each other. Rose's big breasts smash against Violet's own ample pair. They stay that way, mouths locked and arms around each other's shoulders. Kissing and touching each other.

Rose is first to break off the kiss. "Are you ready for the next step?"

Violet nods, excitement in her eyes. "So fucking much."

"Come along, then." Rose takes her by the hand. She leads her up the spiral staircase, towards her bedroom. Leading her friend—her dear friend and confidante, about to become so much more—into her bedroom.

It's dark there. Rose flips a switch, the recessed lights already set to low. Gentle light appears, perfect for making love to another big, beautiful woman.

Rose turns towards Violet. They kiss. It's as if they hadn't paused to come upstairs, the kissing resuming its prior intensity without delay. They stand, holding each other, the same height and approximate size. It's like making-out with a copy of herself.

Rose takes the lead. She unbuttons the top of Violet's blouse.

Violet breaths deep. "That's it, Rose. Strip me naked."

Anytime.

The familiar ritual commences. Violet's blouse is unbuttoned and slid off her shoulders onto the floor. Rose takes her time, letting Violet enjoy the experience. Pausing to kiss her neck after her blouse is gone. Then kissing the other side of her neck before returning to her mouth.

Rose undoes Violet's skirt. It drops away and Rose looks Violet over. She's wearing a matching red bra and panties. Hoping someone would see them this evening, perhaps? Someone has.

Rose brings her in close again, kissing her shoulder. She undoes Violet's bra and casts it away. She looks at Violet's tits. They're big and full, nearly as large as her own. Perfect mounds of womanliness resting on a soft, round belly. Complete with a pierced belly button and dragonfly tattoo to its left.

"My god," Rose says. "You're spectacular."

Rose slides Violet's panties down to her knees. Violet wiggles out of them the rest of the way and grins. Like she's proud of herself and her body and what she's doing. Good. She should be.

"Now me," Rose says.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Violet wastes no time. She pulls Rose's shirt over her head and throws it aside. Her eyes roam over Rose's body. Taking in the sight of her soft lines, her big tits and round belly. Her wide thighs. Her ink, too.

Rose's yoga pants are next. Violet pushes them down. She undoes Rose's bra even as Rose is stepping out of her pants. Someone's in a hurry.

Violet pushes Rose's panties down her thighs and grabs Rose's ass. She places a hand on each ass cheek, squeezing them. Smacking them as Violet pulls Rose close and kisses her.

"I've dreamed of this ass," Violet whispers. She kisses Rose's neck and slides her panties down further. They reach her knees and fall to the floor.

Rose guides Violet towards the bed. They ease onto it together and lay on their sides facing each other. Holding each other close.

Violet runs her hands over Rose's curves, kissing her neck. Rose does the same to her, enjoying Violet's substantial size and softness. The same softness as Rose herself. All abundant femininity. Fat girl magic.

This is why Rose's male admirers adore her BBW figure, isn't it? Her soft curves and expansive dimensions. The way such a surplus of womanly traits overwhelms the senses and brings joy and longing. To hold a bigger woman in your arms and experience her. All of her.

Rose wants that with Violet. She thinks that's what Violet wants from Rose. To immerse themselves in each other, big ladies at the height of their beauty. Womanliness in wondrous excess.

Let the wider world puzzle at the preference for women of a certain size. Who cares? Rose knows the secret of their appeal.

"Omigod," Violet stares into Rose's eyes. "I never dreamed how good this would be. You're so beautiful."

Rose kisses her, brushing a stray lock of red hair from her face. "And so are you."

They kiss again, passionate and frenzied. Deep, hard kissing. Rose's hands on Violet's breasts, mashing them. Violet doing the same to Rose, pinching and twisting Rose's pierced nipples.

Rose eases Violet onto her back. She kisses the side of her neck and nibbles her earlobe. Violet sighs and Rose nibbles it again. More sighs follow, Violet turning her head away.

"That's so intense I can only take a little, Rose."

I'll show you intense. Rose climbs atop her, letting her feel Rose's full weight. Their mouths find each other again, Violet's arms wrapping around Rose's shoulders. Her hands clutching Rose's ass.

Rose slides down, kissing Violet's soft neck along the way. Rapid, quick kisses as she makes her way down to Violet's breasts.

Violet's breasts! Magnificent mounds of womanhood. They're full, soft, and topped with large areolas.

Rose puts her mouth onto one of Violet's erect nipples. She sucks it hard, as if trying to devour it.

Violet moans. Rose sucks each nipple in turn, switching back and forth. All the while pressing her face against Violet's huge tits, relishing their size and heft.

"Oh, god, Rose," Violet moans. "That's so good. No one's ever sucked my tits so good before."

Rose sits up, one of Violet's tits in each hand. She kneads them, enjoying the look on Violet's face. Violet's eyes are closed and her mouth open. Bright red hair spills out onto the dark blue of Rose's comforter.

Rose licks each of Violet's nipples. She nibbles them gently, then harder. Moving her face across them, the erect nipples grazing her cheeks. Nibbling them again, even harder this time as Violet writhes.

"Fuck, yeah," Violet moans. "That's nice."

Rose inches down Violet further. She runs her hand over the curve of Violet's belly, kissing it as she goes along. Eliciting giggles from Violet.

"That tickles," Violet says.

Rose pauses at Violet's pierced belly button, kissing it. The dragonfly tattoo, too. Its wings are a whirlwind of color, lines of purple and white in circles.

Rose inches down further. Violet keeps her pussy neat and trimmed. Such a lovely pussy. Ready to taste.

Rose kisses the inside of Violet's left thigh, near the knee. She does the same with her right thigh, then back to the left. Violet's thighs are soft and smooth.

Rose works her way closer up Violet's thighs with each kiss, inching her way nearer Violet's pussy. She arrives.

She rubs the top of Violet's pussy with her index finger, twirling it around. Searching for her clit. There it is.

Rose rubs Violet's clit up and down. It's like flipping a switch. Violet gasps, her chest rising. That didn't take long.

She spreads Violet's labia apart. The musty smell of wet pussy fills her nostrils. How she's longed for this smell. She's dreamed of it, trying to recall its precise nature.

Rose inhales her, savoring the aroma. She gives Violet a long, slow lick. Unhurried. It starts at the bottom of her pussy, barely above Violet's asshole, going all the way up to her clit.

"Holy fuck," Violet moans.

Rose gives her a second lick, as long and slow as the first. Then a third and a fourth. Taking her time.

A fifth lick. A sixth. Increasing her pace only a little. Violet moans, almost weeping. Rose licks her again. Faster now. Licking her up and down. Warming Violet's pussy up.

Rose increases her pace again. Up and down with her tongue. She adds her thumb, rubbing Violet's clit as she licks her pussy. It sets Violet to moaning louder. Rose glances up, admiring the sight. First there is the long, gentle hill of Violet's stomach and the swelling mountains of her tits beyond.

Rose gives her a few minutes of such action and inserts her finger into Violet's vagina. Violet is drenched with arousal and Rose's finger slides in easily. No surprise there.

Rose fingerfucks her. Slow at first—Rose always starts slow—then speeds up. Faster and harder. Rose works Violet's clit, too, pushing on it with her tongue. Licking up and down as she fingers Violet, adding a second finger.

Violet moans, turning her head side to side. "Holy fuck, holy fuck. Omigod, Rose. You're the best. The best, Rose."

Violet loves to say Rose's name, doesn't she? Each time is like a kiss, a tribute. It turns Rose on and she fingers Violet harder, her tongue working Violet's clit furiously.

It goes on for happy minutes. Three, four minutes. Five. Rose isn't keeping track. The whole time Violet grows louder. Moans become gasps. Gasps become shrieks. Shrieks become screams.

"Oh, fuck!" Violet wails. "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Rose keeps at it. Violet's close, so close. Rose wants to give her relief, to give her the orgasm she deserves.

Violet's pussy clamps down on Rose's fingers. Rose keeps licking and fingering. Now is not the time to stop, not as Violet, moaning, cums.

Licking and fingering continue, Violet's juices all over Rose's mouth and cheeks. Rose lifts her face. Violet pulls her up and atop her. Back to her waiting mouth. Her open mouth, Violet's tongue extended to receive Rose's kiss.

Violet is a ravenous, starved animal. She holds Rose tight and kisses her. Mouth clamped upon mouth. Violet's arms around Rose's back, clutching her fast. Tasting her own pussy on Rose's lips.

Violet rolls Rose over, onto her back. Taking charge, is she? Please do.

She's a woman possessed, or so it seems so to Rose. Violet kisses her neck, grabbing Rose's tits. Squeezing them hard. A big tit in each hand.

"I love your tits," Violet says.

Violet lowers her face onto Rose tits. She gives Rose's left nipple a long, wet lick. Rolling her tongue around it. Quivers of pleasure radiate across Rose's breast.

Rose moans. "Holy shit. Goddamn, you're good."

"You wait, Rose." Violet says.

Violet switches to Rose's right breast. She licks the nipple, twirling her tongue around it. Flicking the nipple ring. Taking her time.

She sucks Rose's tit. Sucks it hard and doesn't wait to be told to nibble it.

"Holy fucking shit this feels good," Rose moans.

Violet switches nipples and gives Rose's left nipple the same treatment. Sucking, biting. More sucking. Sending Rose soaring. Making her gasp and moan. Holy fucking shit she's good.

Violet takes her time with Rose's tits. She goes back and forth, each tit getting the attention it deserves.

She mixes up the routine. Sucking a nipple, biting it, back to licking it. Then licking the other nipple lovingly before throwing in a bite and finishing up with a long, hard suck. And the other nipple to start with a bite.

On and on until Rose doesn't think she can take it anymore. Until she's screaming at the ceiling. "Holy, shit, Vee! It feels so fucking good!"

Violet slides down, kissing Rose's belly on the way. Soft, quick kisses. Tickling Rose. Making her giggle. Giving her a taste of her own medicine.

She moves further down, Rose hot with anticipation. So much desire built up, eager to explode. To pour forth, bringing relief. Until the fire builds again and the process repeats.

Violet lingers above Rose's pussy, staring at it. She glances up and Rose meets her gaze. They share a long, lustful glance as Violet's face lowers onto Rose's pussy.

Violet doesn't take her time, lacking Rose's patience. No slow licking. Instead, Violet attacks Rose's pussy with enthusiasm. Comes at it with all she's got. Lapping away at her cunt with ardent desire.

Fuck. Who would've thought? Violet confounds expectations.

Violet adds a finger. It slides in without resistance. Rose is drenched, driven to a fury of lust.

"Oh, fuck," Rose moans.

Violet speeds up, fingering and licking her. She finds Rose's clit and works it with her tongue.

Rose gasps. Violet has lathered her into such a pitch the touch of her tongue on Rose's clit is enough to push her over the edge.

"Oh, god," Rose moans. "Your tongue feels so good on my clit. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"I won't," Violet says. She applies deep pressure on Rose's clit. Up and down motion. Rapid and unrelenting. She's so fucking good.

Rose feels her pleasure rising deep inside her. Announcing itself. This is going to be a strong one. Violet seems to sense it, speeding up her fingerfucking. Pounding Rose's pussy while licking her clit.

"I'm going to cum," Rose moans. "I'm going to fucking cum. I'm almost there."

Rose rides the wave of pleasure billowing up from within. Violet goes on, working her pussy. Working her clit. Bringing Rose ever closer.

Violet's tongue. Violet's finger. Rose on the edge of release. Almost there. Almost there. Almost.

"Holy fucking shit," Rose gasps. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

The burst of pleasure inside Rose overtakes her, a tidal wave sweeping her away. Her eyes roll back. She can't breathe. She can't think. All she can do is experience. Joy, happiness, and relief all at once.

Successive waves of orgasm hit her, again and again, then recede. She opens her eyes, smiling from ear to ear. Breathing heavy.

Violet fingerfucks her. Slow now. Gentle. Violet gives Rose's clit a soft kiss, and looks up. Their eyes meet, affection and understanding crossing between them.

Violet's face is wet, so is her hair. Rose realizes it isn't sweat.

"Oh fuck," Rose says. "I'm sorry. I sprayed all over you, didn't I?"

"It took me by surprise, but I liked it."

"I'm so sorry, Vee. I should've warned you. I do that."

Violet settles in alongside Rose. They embrace, kissing. Caressing each other's cheeks. It is gentle and beautiful. Happy, satisfied kisses. A state of warm contentment.

"That was big, huh?" Rose says.

"Can I confess something?" Violet says.

Rose kisses her. "I think you can tell me anything, Vee."

"I'd forgotten," Violet says.

Rose caresses Violet's shoulder. "What's that?"

"I knew I also liked women but, damn, I'd forgotten how good sex with a girl can be. Fuck."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

Violet leans forward and kisses Rose. "It was more than that. I still like guys, but you're so fucking amazing I'm wondering why."

Rose smiles. "You're sweet."

"So are you, Rose." She pauses. "What happens next?"

Rose raises an eyebrow. "I'm ready when you are."

"I'm serious," Violet says. "I mean between us."

"I know. We're still close friends, only now we're something more. Friends who also like to make love. Extra special friends."

"That sounds nice," Violet says. "I'm so fucking glad Rick stood me up."

They share a laugh and their eyes meet again.

"Kiss me," Rose says.

They kiss warm and loving, holding each other close. They lay facing one another in a warm embrace.

Rose is still aroused. How can she not be? Violet must also be ready for another round. One advantage of sex with another woman is no refractory period.

They're not done for the evening. Not yet. But they've all night. They can pause to breathe.

Violet pulls her tighter. Perhaps it won't be such a long break, after all.

***

More kissing. Intense, hungry kissing.

Violet's soft lips all over Rose's. Their tongues dancing.

Their hands roam over the expanse of each other's curves. Rose closes her eyes, enjoying Violet's hand sliding over Rose's curvaceous hip. All while Violet kisses Rose's neck.

"I love your curves so much." Rose's hands wander over Violet's ass. "I could do nothing but touch your body for hours."

"Who's stopping you?" Violet says. She kisses the other side of Rose's neck.

"That feels nice," Rose says. "Tell me what you want, Vee. Tell me what you want me to do for you."

Violet's hands wander back onto Rose's big ass cheek. "Everything, Rose. Everything."

"Pick something," Rose says. "Anything. Close your eyes and imagine what you want."

Violet licks Rose's earlobe. "More of all this, please."

"Take all the time you want, Vee."

They share another kiss, making out wildly. More kissing of ears and necks follow. Hands roam over each other's bodies, touching each other. Feeling each other's expansive curves. Again and again their mouths return to each other. Violet is an exceptional kisser, too, sensual and skilled.

They lay on their sides. Big tits against big tits, soft bellies smashed together. Rose's hand runs up Violet's thigh and over her hip. A delightful, wide sweep of a hip.

Their eyes meet. Frantic yet happy kissing follows, feminine on a level Rose wonders if only two big, beautiful women making-out can be. Soft curves galore and all the girl parts in abundance.

Rose squeezes Violet's breast, kissing her neck. Violet turns her head and sticks her tongue in Rose's ear. Rose sighs. "Holy shit, Vee."

Violet grabs both Rose's tits, guiding her onto her back. Kneading them. Enjoying their size even as Rose admires Violet's own huge tits.

"I know what I want you to do," Violet says.

"Tell me."

"I want you to sit on my face," Violet says.

"I can do that."

Violet gets into position on her back, her head on the pillows by the headboard. Rose crawls towards her, swinging her leg over Violet's torso.

"No," Violet says. "Facing the other way. I want your magnificent ass in front of me."

As the lady wishes. Rose turns about and lowers her pussy onto Violet's face. Violet licks her, long and slow. Taking her time. A hand on each of Rose's ass cheeks.

Violet licks Rose at a steady pace, back and forth with her tongue. Taking her time, all while squeezing Rose's ass.

Violet pauses. "I love your fucking ass. Your big, beautiful ass."

Rose presses down on Violet's face. Violet groans, her tongue still lapping away at Rose's pussy. Tingles of pleasure radiate outward from Rose's crotch, drenching her. Violet rubs her own clit while licking Rose's pussy.

"Goddamn this feels good," Rose says.

"You taste so fucking good," Violet moans. "I only wish I had my vibrator."

"Yeah?"

"I'd fuck myself with it while I lick you."

I can arrange that! "Wait a moment."

Rose climbs off Violet's face and slides out of bed.

"What is it?" Violet asks.

Rose opens her nightstand drawer. She tosses her vibrator and a bottle of lube towards Violet. "Now we can say we share everything."

Violet grins. "Now we're talking."

Rose crawls back into bed. Violet forgoes the lube, sticking the vibrator in her mouth and sucking on it. Rose stops, watching her.

"That's so fucking hot," Rose says.

Violet takes the vibrator out of her mouth and leans back. "There we go. Nice and ready. Now, where were we?"

Rose gets back into position, lowering her pussy onto Violet's face. Violet turns on the vibrator, its whirr filling the air. Violet slides it inside her, a little at first then deeper. Violet licks Rose's pussy, lapping away at her as she buries the vibrator deeper inside her own cunt.

Rose pushes down on Violet's face. Violet fucks herself with the vibrator. She drives it inside her with slow steady strokes with one hand, rubbing her clit with the other. All while licking Rose's pussy. What a virtuoso.