Hummingbird Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose sighs. Seeing Violet fuck herself with the vibrator is hot as fuck. In and out it goes, Violet fucking herself harder.

Violet's tongue feels wonderful, but she can't access Rose's clit from the angle she's at. Time to take matters into your own hands, Rose.

Rose rubs her clit with one hand, pinching a pierced nipple with the other. This does the trick, Rose's pleasure meter shooting straight up. She rocks back and forth with her ass as Violet licks her pussy.

The sight of Rose's vibrator driving into Violet's pussy rivets her attention, though. Violet works it faster, hammering herself with it while rubbing her clit. They both rub their clits, moaning and wailing together.

"Omigod," Rose moans. "Omigod."

Rose's pleasure mounts. The first signs of another orgasm announce themselves. No doubt Violet is close, too. She has to be. The way she is working the vibrator, she can't be far.

Rose sighs, riding the sensation of Violet's tongue on her pussy and her own finger on her clit. This will be another strong one. She can tell.

Then Violet takes it to the next level.

Violet shifts position, sliding up further underneath Rose. She licks Rose's pussy again, sliding her tongue all the way down to the bottom. Past the bottom, over Rose's perineum and not stopping.

Reaching Rose's asshole.

The explosion of pleasure is instantaneous. It's as intense as anything Rose has ever experienced.

Rose has plenty of anal experience. A few guys over the years who liked ass fucking. Lily and her strap-on. Her recent experiments with Patrick. Even her ex, on occasion. But in all those experiences, in all that ass play, this has never happened. Until now.

Violet is the first person to ever lick Rose's butthole.

"Oh my fucking god," Rose screams. "Holy fucking shit."

Violet's tongue, Rose's ass. Too much to take.

Rose dissolves into a howling mass of sensual pleasure, wailing at the top of her lungs. Rose's impending orgasm bubbles up from deep within her. Rising quickly. So fast it shocks her.

It explodes, overwhelming her. Coursing through her and enveloping her, all at once. She doesn't experience pleasure so much as become it, losing the ability to speak or even to think.

Rose's thumb works her clit throughout, on autopilot.

Violet cries out, her body shaking. Rose realizes what's happened as the waves of her orgasm subside. They climaxed at the same time, the waves washing over them simultaneously. Cumming together as one.

Rose flops down next to Violet, who turns off the vibrator. They share a long, hot kiss.

"Holy shit," Rose says.

"Yeah," Violet says. "I can't believe how much fun I'm having."

"That move on my butthole." Rose sighs. "No one's ever eaten my ass before."

Violet grins, nodding. "And I've never eaten ass before! The impulse struck me. Your butthole was there and I went for it."

"Well, I loved it." Rose kisses Violet.

Violet's eyes light up. "It was so fucking raw and nasty. And then when you came and squirted all over me. That put me over the top. I've never cum so hard in my life."

Rose kisses her. "I don't think I have, either."

Violet gazes into Rose's eyes. "Rose, this is all so wonderful. I can't believe it."

"Believe it, Vee."

Violet's eyes are moist. "I never thought this would be the day this would happen. I've wanted it for so long."

"Come here." Rose embraces her friend, her best friend. Now her lover. "It happened, Vee. It happened and I'm glad it did."

They kiss again. "Me, too, Rose."

They lay quiet for a long time, holding each other. Tight but gentle. Loving and warm.

"You should stay over," Rose says.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose."

"You wouldn't be. I have an extra toothbrush and I'm sure my pajamas all fit you."

"Your pajamas," Violet says. "I don't know why but the thought of wearing your pajamas turns me on."

"Me, too. What do you say we open another bottle of wine? And how about another slice of pizza? I've worked up an appetite."

***

Rose finds Violet the following morning sitting in the kitchen. Her hair is in a ponytail and she's still wearing Rose's pajamas. Violet's made a pot of coffee, the warm aroma of Arabica blend filling the air. Violet smiles when she sees Rose walk in.

"Hey, you," Rose says.

"Hey, yourself," Violet says. "How do you look so hot first thing in the morning?"

Rose rolls her eyes playfully. She'd been afraid things would be awkward.

They kiss, on the lips.

Violet smiles, green eyes peering through Rose. She cradles the back of Rose's neck with her hand and kisses her again, longer and more intimate. Soft lips push against soft lips.

"There's a proper morning greeting," Violet says.

Rose casts her a coy smirk, going to the counter and filling her mug with coffee. She sits next to Violet, who puts her hand atop Rose's.

"You seem happy," Rose says.

"You know why," Violet says.

Rose starts to take a sip but it's too hot and she puts the mug back down. "We definitely took our friendship to the next level. I'm glad."

"Me, too. No regrets. I knew I liked girls, Rose, but holy shit. I underestimated how much."

"I'm happy to help you explore this side of you going forward," Rose says.

Violet grins. "And I can't wait for you to help me do so."

Rose blows on her coffee and takes a sip. "How long have you been up?"

"An hour," Violet says. "I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you. You look adorable asleep, you know that?"

"I do now."

"I've been sitting down here, looking at the view, thinking. You've inspired me. I'm done settling for second best. I'm so happy Rick stood me up. Screw him."

They're silent. A new intimacy remains. Something intangible between them. A closeness. Stronger than with her male lovers.

Rose enjoys men too much to ever give up fucking them. But sitting with Violet, Rose wonders if life with a woman as a primary partner doesn't have its attractions.

Violet puts her hand on Rose's knee. A tingle of excitement goes up Rose's spine. Violet's eyes draw her in deeper. They kiss, warm and gentle at first but not remaining so. Lips mash against each other, growing more eager. Rose opens her mouth, admitting Violet's tongue within.

Rose is surprised by Violet's eagerness for another go. Here's a gal whose horniness is a match for Rose's own.

But sex so early? Before breakfast? Before she's even finished her coffee?

Why the hell not?