Hungry Eyes!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I'm a virgin. I've never seen or held a penis."

"Well, now you have. Don't make this out to be more than it is. Your grandfather's a man and men get boners. Harold, make yourself useful. Get us some tea. Put plenty of sugar in Julie's."

Harold got out of bed, threw his robe on, and went into the kitchen to make three cups of tea. Dottie looked at Julie and asked, "He didn't mean anything by it. Just as our hard, stiff nipples don't mean we want sex."

She flicked one of her erect nips. It moved and returned to its original position. Dottie smiled, and said, "I understand. Waking up naked and with a death grip on Grandpa's penis...It's a shock."

Julie nodded.

"How do you feel?"

"Tired. Confused. Cold."

"That's as to be expected. It's great to see you awake. Can I take your temperature?"

"Sure."

When Dottie picked up the glass device, Julie opened her mouth. Dottie chuckled and said, "Sorry, love. I have to stick this in your butt. This is a rectal thermometer."

"Oh. Okay." She got out from under the blanket, got on her knees, and presented her bottom to her grandmother.

"That position will work," Dottie said. She wet a finger, rubbed the teen's butthole, and said, "Here it comes." She inserted the tube. After some initial resistance, the glass cylinder slipped inside. "I need to leave it in for three minutes."

After a minute, Dottie said, "You have a great bum. A great body. You're healthy and fit. You've grown into a beautiful young woman."

"Thank you."

A minute later, Harold stepped into the doorway and announced, "I have hot tea for everyone." He saw Julie's ass in the air with a thing in her butt and her sexy slit below. He stammered, "Ah. Ah. Sorry. I'll come back."

"Oh, God!" Julie groaned. Instantly, her face turned red.

"Buck up, girl. We're family. He changed your diapers when you were a baby," Dottie said.

"Do you realize how unhelpful that comment is? He put baby powder on my tushie when I was two-months-old so I shouldn't be bothered that he just saw everything!"

Dottie chuckled and said, "Yes. That was mean. Funny, but mean." She pulled the thermometer out, read it, and announced, "Congratulations. You're 91 degrees. It won't be much longer until you're back to normal."

"Does this mean more nude cuddling?" Julie asked as she righted herself and sat with the covers over her legs and hips.

"Yes. Drink the sweet tea, stay the course for an hour or two at the most, and this will all be behind you."

"I can't get more embarrassed," Julie said.

"Atta a girl," Dottie said. She called out, "Harold, you can bring in the tea now."

Harold brought in the hot beverage. He had a sheepish look on his face. He sat in his robe on the side of the bed beside his granddaughter and wife who were exposing their breasts. They down the warm beverage and the girls cuddled. Harold asked, "Julie, are you okay with me pressed up against you? I can't promise I won't get another erection."

"It's okay. I know it's a response that you can't always control and that it doesn't mean you want to have sex with me."

"Exactly," he said, sounding relieved. He removed the robe, spooned her, and mashed his flaccid dick against her butt. They settled in and lay quietly. Fifteen minutes in, Julie giggled and squirmed as Harold's cock swelled, stiffened, and lengthened.

"Is he?" Dottie asked.

"Yes," Julie answered and laughed.

"You dirty old man!" his wife playfully castigated him.

"I can't help it. It's a physical response to the situation," Harold said. His face was bright red.

Ten minutes passed. Julie asked, "Grandpa, why do you periodically push your penis into my butt?"

Harold sighed loudly and said, "I'm sorry, but I have to. When I have an erection, my penis aches after a while if no one touches it or I don't do something with it. Pressing against your butt relieves the pain."

"That's weird," Julie said.

"Yes. And annoying, and embarrassing."

"It's his body saying, "Hey! You have a perfectly good boner. Do something with it!" Dottie said and laughed. Julie joined in. Harold didn't.

"It's okay to push into my bottom, Grandpa," Julie said. "I don't want you to be in pain."

"Thanks."

After that, when Harold pressed forward with his hips to alleviate the discomfort in his throbbing dick, Julie giggled and gleefully pushed back. Once Harold chuckled and pushed again and they laughed and made a game out of it. Each pushing against the other.

This went on for a few minutes until Dottie shook her head, playfully swatted the moving behinds, and said, "Behave you two."

After an hour, Dottie said, "Julie, let's check your progress." She sat up and grabbed the thermometer. Harold climbed out of bed. His soft dick bobbed as he moved. He stood and said, "I'll give you some privacy."

"Oh, now I get some privacy," Julie said sarcastically. "You don't need to leave, Grandpa. After all, you might have changed my diapers once upon a time." Everyone laughed.

"Seriously, you can stay. You've seen everything I have and you've been poking your big dick into my butt for half an hour. I've gotten over being self-conscious about our nudity."

"Good for you!" Dottie said and hugged her. When they pulled apart, Julie got on her hands and knees. She smiled at Harold and shook her bootie at Dottie. Her boobs stretched toward the bed and swayed due to the movements of her hips. Harold noticed and checked out her rack. He couldn't stop the hungry look in his eyes,

Dottie wet her granddaughter's ass hole and inserted the thermometer.

"Oh," Julie exclaimed. "I missed the head-ups."

"Sorry, dear. Did I hurt you?"

"No," Julie said. She paused and asked, "Grandma, have you ever had it in your butt?"

"Many times."

"What's it like?"

"Huh? You know."

"No, I don't. I'm a virgin."

"Wait. What are we talking about?"

"Anal sex. I asked if Grandpa has ever stuck his dick into your butt."

Harold and Dottie laughed. Dottie said, "We've never done that!"

"Dear," Harold said, "that may be something that interests your generation, but it's not for us. We are very satisfied with regular sex."

"Julie, if that's something you want to try, please be very careful. Your anus has a much smaller opening than your vagina and it's not self-lubricating."

"I haven't had regular sex", the teen said as she giggled. "I've no plans to try anal. The idea popped into my mind when you popped the thermometer into my butt."

"Sweetie, if you have any questions about sex, I hope you know, you can come to me," Dottie said.

"Will you tell Mom or Dad?"

"No," the old woman said. She smiled and said, "I'm a big believer in sex education and empowering young people with knowledge. I want you to be informed and make smart decisions."

"Really?"

Dottie nodded. Julie looked at her, tilted her head as if she was pondering a thought, and said, "I haven't done much with guys. Today was the first time I've touched a penis. Could I get a better look at it?"

"I think that's a fair request," Dottie said. "Harold, come here. Julie, let's you and I sit on the edge of the bed."

Harold stood in front of them. He appeared uneasy and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. Dottie slipped into teacher mode and gave her granddaughter an anatomy lesson. As she handled Harold's genitals, his penis grew hard. Julie leaned in and studied his balls and his erect cock.

"What do guys like?" Julie directed her question to Dottie.

"Harold, you handle that one," his wife said.

"Guys will be thrilled with any attention you give their penis. Touch, stroke, or suck it. And, of course, they will love sleeping with you."

"Can I touch it?" Julie looked at Harold. He nodded. She reached out and lightly touched his dick. She turned to Dottie and asked, "Could you show me how you touch and stroke him? I've been afraid to try anything when I'm on a date because I worry that I'll mess it up, embarrass myself, and hurt the guy,"

"I understand," Dottie said. "Here is how I do it." She showed Julie and told her what she was doing and what to avoid. "Now you do it."

Julie was cautious and hesitant, but she touched her grandfather's dick. She did the things Dottie had done. She looked to her grandparents for guidance and got advice from both of them. Her skills and confidence increased. Harold's breathing grew labored and he occasionally moaned. Julie looked at her grandfather's face and saw a fire of need in his eyes.

"Hear that?" Dottie said with a twinkle in her eye. "He's enjoying it. You do that to your boyfriend and he'll be very happy."

Julie beamed.

"Grandma, can you show me how to give a blowjob?"

The older woman winced. Julie pleaded, "Please! Is there a safer or better way for me to learn?" She looked at Dottie with wide eyes full of hope.

Dottie nodded, grasped Harold's cock, and put it in her mouth. She executed her moves. Then she pulled off and schooled her granddaughter on the ins and outs of giving oral sex.

Dottie showed her things and explained everything. It was only natural that Julie practiced what she was taught, and she gave her grandfather head with her grandmother cheering her on.

Julie looked at Harold's eyes and saw lust and a pang of hunger as he watched her suck him and looked at her naked body. She felt powerful and desired.

"Excellent, Julie. You're doing great, " Dottie said. "Harold, is she doing it right?"

"She's doing an excellent job, and if she keeps going, I'm going to cum."

"Stop!" Dottie shouted. "His erections are too few and far between. I plan to ride this one to a powerful orgasm. And don't you dare play the 'I'm inexperienced and want to learn by doing' card again. You cannot have sex with Grandpa. Ever.

"Handjobs and blowjobs can be fun and flirty, but intercourse is the real deal. You can kiss all the boys, but don't sleep with everyone. Sex is a very vulnerable, intimate act. You're naked and allowing a man to enter you. It should be reserved for someone you love," Harold said.

"Some people say you can do it for fun, but they're wrong," Dottie said. "P-in-V is making love and if you do this special thing with someone who doesn't love you, it will eat you alive when they don't call or go out with someone else."

"If you reserve that level of intimacy for a special person or persons, you'll experience less heartache," Harold advised.

"Now get out, get dressed, and go sit in front of the fire," Dottie said. "Our lecture is over and I'm going to make love to the love of my life and it will be wonderful!"

Julie smiled and skipped out of the room, closing the door as she left. Harold kissed his bride and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

They kissed, fell into bed, and kissed more. Harold sucked and played with her tits. She let him have his fun and then she pushed on his shoulders and said, "Eat me, old man."

Harold enjoyed making his wife moan and squirm and gave a good effort. When Dottie was very wet and nearly there, she stopped him, mounted him, and said, "We'll do it girl-on-top so you can look at my bouncing boobies because I know you like to watch."

"You know me so well," Harold said.

She rode him. Neither lasted long, and they came at the same time. She fell on him and they held each other as the blissful feelings that never get old surged through their bodies.

Dottie sighed and said, "That was great. Do you think we can convince Julie to sleep naked in our bed tomorrow so her beautiful, fit, young body can again inflame your loins and give me another big, hard erection to fuck?"

Harold laughed, and said, "I like the way you think. Does she need more time sharing body heat to prevent a hypothermia relapse? Maybe we need to go skin-to-skin to improve the bond between grandparents and granddaughter. Is she do for a physical or a breast exam?"

They shared a laugh and Dottie said, "Any excuse to see her naked, eh? Maybe when the weather warms, I'll invite her to go with us to the nude beach?"

"Great idea. You know me so well, my love, and thank you for accepting me the way I am.

^^^The End of version one^^^

^^^Option two - the brother^^^

The women walked and fought their way through the wind and the snow. They arrived at the cabin. Inside a large fire was burning in the fireplace, and the temperature was 68 degrees, comfortable for the young man wearing jeans and a flannel shirt.

Dottie pushed the door open. The women staggered in and fell to the floor.

"Oh my God!" Bart hollered and rushed to them. His sister lay like a lump on the floor. His grandmother got to her knees and said, "Thank God you're here. We got caught in a snowstorm, and Julie fell into a creek on the way home. She's cold, wet, and I think she has hypothermia. She hasn't been responding to me. It's a miracle that her legs kept moving."

"What can I do to help?"

"Get two bath towels and the thermometer from the bathroom."

Bart hurried from the room. Dottie removed her wet, snow-covered coat and began undressing her granddaughter. Bart returned with the gear and watched as his sister was stripped naked.

"Don't just stand there gawking," Dotted chastised the twenty-one-year-old. "Help me dry her."

Bart gave his grandmother a towel, knelt, and the two of them dried Julie. As he did, he couldn't help but notice how soft her skin was, how supple her breasts were, and firm her ass was. He saw everything. He knew she was slim, healthy, and fit with long, attractive legs. Now he saw her tits. They were full and firm and topped by large, pink nipples. Her sex was sexy; a small, neat slit surrounded by trimmed black hair. He popped a boner.

"That's good," Dottie said after they dried Julie's front and back. Dottie draped the towels over the teen and called out, "Julie! Julie!"

The girl didn't answer or open her eyes.

Dottie frowned, grabbed the young woman's wrist, and checked her pulse. She said, "This isn't good. Her breathing is slow and shallow. Her pulse is weak, and she's cold to the touch. This might be more than a mild case of hypothermia."

"Want me to run a hot bath?" Bart asked.

"No. We can't heat her quickly. The cold has caused her systems to shut down that's why her pulse is slow, and she's unresponsive. If we immersed her in hot water, the shock could cause more damage."

"Okay. So what do we do?"

"We warm her slowly, but before we start, let's check her status. I want to know if this is a mild, moderate, or severe case."

"How do you learn that?

"We take her temperature. Roll her over onto her stomach."

He removed the towels and did as she requested. He placed the towels on his sister's back, leaving her bum uncovered which he ogled. He saw multiple tan lines, smirked, and thought, "Dad's little angel has a thong swimsuit."

Dottie picked up the thermometer and said, "I need to know her core temperature, and this rectal thermometer will tell me her body's true temperature."

"Do you need some Vaseline?"

"No. That can alter the results. Got any water-based lube?"

"No," he snorted as if he was insulted by the question.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch. I was just asking. I have some. Can you get it? It's in a colorful plastic bag in the drawer of the nightstand by my bed."

"Sure." He went to her room, opened the drawer, and found the bag. He unzipped the long, narrow bag and saw a torpedo-shaped vibrator and a bottle of lube. He smiled and, in a play on "Little Red Riding Hood", he said, "Grandmother, what a big vibrator you have." He mimicked Dottie's higher-pitched voice and said, "All the better to get me off." He laughed, zipped the bag closed, returned to the main room, and handed it to Dottie.

"Thanks. Please spread your sister's cheeks so I have access to her anus."

Bart knelt, put both hands on Julie's firm butt cheeks, and pulled them apart, exposing her crinkled butthole.

Dottie opened the bag, retrieved the lube, and poured some on the thermometer. She shoved the thin, glass instrument an inch deep inside Julie's rectum, glanced at the clock on the wall, and said, "We need to wait three minutes."

Dottie waited patiently. Bart's eyes studied his sister's butt. His pupils dilated, and the animal in him emerged. He felt his grandmother's eyes on him, looked at her, and discovered his worst fear was true. He'd been caught. His face flushed, he swallowed loudly, removed his hands from Julie's body, and said, "I guess I can let go."

The old woman nodded. She didn't berate him for something he had no control over. She said, "I'm glad that you're here. Did your ski trip with your friends fall through?"

"Yes. Tommy and Andrew's mom put the kibosh on it when the snow started coming down heavily."

"You'll have more chances to ski. The conditions turned bad quickly today."

"What happens when you have hypothermia?"

"When your temperature drops below 95 degrees, your heart, nervous system, and other organs can't work normally. Left untreated, hypothermia can lead to complete failure of your heart or respiratory system and eventually to death. Don't worry. We won't let that happen."

She pulled the thermometer out of her granddaughter's butt, looked at it, and said, "83 degrees."

"Do we need to take her to the hospital?"

"No. Her temperature is low, but we can deal with it. Get the sleeping bag."

When Bart returned with a sleeping bag, he unzipped it and spread it out on the rug beside Julie. When he was done, Dottie said, "Take your clothes off."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take your clothes off. This girl is on the brink of a severe case of hypothermia. Putting her in a sleeping bed isn't enough. She can't make herself warm. We must share our body heat and slowly raise her body's temperature.."

Bart nodded and just stood there.

"We've gotten her out of her wet clothes and have her in a safe, warm place," Dottie said. " We are all getting into the sleeping bag naked. Our bodies will warm her up safely."

She took her boots off and began undressing. Bart stood there with his mouth open and watched his grandmother strip. Off came the windshield pants and a fleece pullover. She removed the top and bottoms of her polyester, long underwear. Next, she jettisoned a sports bra and merino wool panties. She was completely nude.

She stood tall with her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry to assault your eyes with the view of my sixty-five-year-old nude body. As you can see, when you get old everything sags.

He stared and saw that she told the truth. She had none of the muscle tone or firmness of a young body. She had 'Bat Wings'. The flesh of her upper arms hung loosely. So did her belly and boobs. At least there was a good reason for her low hung tits, they were surprisingly big for a petite woman. He checked them out and then his eyes automatically looked at her pussy. He noted her gray pubes and the fat out lips of her vagina.

He searched for something complimentary to say. "Ah. Ah. Your skin has a nice golden hue."

She smiled and said, "When you get older, the insulating layer of fat in your skin thins and your blood moves more slowly, causing older folks to feel cold. I suntan nude and enjoy soaking up the heat of the sun," Dottie said.

She smiled and said, "If I can get naked so can you. Get your kit off. We have to warm your sister." She stood and waited.

Bart took a deep breath, released it, and stripped. He tried to hide his penis with his hands. He'd got an erection when he dried his sister with a towel. It had subsided, but now standing naked in front of his naked grandmother he felt himself getting hard.

He blushed and babbled, "Sorry. I don't know why I'm getting an erection."

Dottie looked at the tall, fit, dark-haired, young man, smiled, and said, "Because you're naked and with two naked women. Because I have big boobs. Because guys your age get random erections ten to twenty times a day. It's okay. It was bound to happen. You know I was a nurse for over thirty years. I've seen thousands of naked people and thousands of penises in all shapes and sizes. I suspect that doesn't ease your discomfort, but we have more important things to worry about than how low my tits hang or how big your cock is."