Hungry Eyes!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled kindly at him and added, "I have one last thing to say. I know you and your sister love and trust each other. You will always have each other's back and you'll be in each other's lives for forty, fifty, maybe sixty years. That's wonderful and special. Let's not let anything ruin your relationship."

He nodded.

"Julie will recover. She will wake up and find us naked and snuggled up against her. This will startle her, but when I explain why and she'll understand. If she wakes up with your erection pressing against her bottom, that'll be more unnerving and harder to explain."

"She's my sister. I have no sexual interest in her."

Dottie raised her hand, showed him her palm, and said, "I know that, but she'll wonder and look at you differently. She'll think about everything you've said and done and will do or say in the future, wondering 'Was he teasing?' 'Is he checking me out?' 'Why is he looking at me like that?' 'What's he thinking?' It could cause a rift that will last a lifetime."

"I don't have full control over my erections," he confessed.

"I know. I'm suggesting you go into the bathroom and deal with it," she said earnestly.

He nodded. Left the room and beat off in the bathroom. When he returned, his dick was limp, the radio was playing, and Dottie was spooning Julie in the sleeping bag. She said, "You're our best heat source. You get behind her.."

They snuggled with Julie. Each squawked and complained about cuddling her cold body. Then they lay quietly and listened to the radio.

Twenty minutes later, Dottie said, "I think she's getting warmer. I no longer feel I'm next to an ice cube."

"Yes," Bart agreed. "She's warmer and softer if that makes sense."

Dottie turned to Julie and called out, "Julie! Baby. Wake up." She got no response and resumed snuggling.

Ten minutes later, Bart scrambled out of the sleeping bag. Dottie turned his way and saw his erection bobbing as he moved. His face was red. He returned five minutes, later and his dick was red and soft. He got into the sleeping bag.

Thirty minutes later, Dottie rolled over, faced her granddaughter, and said, "Julie. Julie, darling. How do you feel?" There was no response. Dottie looked at her grandson and said, "Let's check her temperature."

She unzipped the sleeping bag, sat up, and grabbed the thermometer off the coffee table. She wiped it clean with a towel and put lube on it while Bart pushed Julie onto her stomach and spread her ass cheeks. The instrument slid in easily.

Dottie waited three minutes, pulled the thermometer out, looked at it, and said, "We're making progress. She's three degrees warmer." She placed the device on the coffee table and said, "Back to work."

Bart spooned Julie, Dottie slid up against her and zipped up the sleeping bag. They listened to the radio. Touching Julie was not as uncomfortable. Bart became more aware of the scent of her shampoo, the perfume she wore, and the softness of her naked skin touching him. He got another erection. He cursed himself and tried to will it away, thinking about unpleasant things. It didn't work.

"Damn it!" Bart said. He got up. Dottie saw his stiffy as he marched out of the room. Dottie slid out of the sleeping bag and followed him. She pushed open the closed bathroom door and caught him beating his meat.

"Geeze, Grandma. Give me some privacy please!" He stopped stroking it and covered his penis with his hands.

She was nude, smiled, and said calmly, "I appreciate that you've taken my message to heart, and I understand as a young man in these circumstances erections are going to happen."

She closed the lid on the toilet, sat, and said, "Last night, I was taking a bath, and Julie came in for a chat. We talked about school, life, and boys. She confessed she was a virgin and very inexperienced when it came to sex. That's why I know seeing and feeling your cock will freak her out."

"I didn't know," Bart said. "She's eighteen. I assumed she'd done it or at least, done stuff."

"Sex for a girl is a big deal. She deserves to have crushes, date guys, and fumble in basements and the backseat of cars. She should explore and learn at her speed. It would be a shame to take that away from her and for her memory of the first cock she saw or touched to be her brother's."

"I get it."

"Come to me," Dottie said. Bart took a step toward her. She moved her hand, gesturing that he should come closer. He stepped in front of her and held his hard dick against his stomach.

"Now you understand my concern about your sister. I'm also concerned about you having to jerk off. I'm worried that you'll rub your penis raw." She grabbed his hand, pulled it away, and his cock bounced freely in front of her face. His face was bright red. His dick as hard as iron.

"Today, we are doing things we normally don't do because we have to. I'm sure you never imagined that you'd see me naked or lay naked with your sister. Circumstances require us to do things outside our comfort zone. Let me suck your cock. You need to cum, and this way you won't hurt yourself."

Bart didn't speak.

Dottie leaned forward, took his erection into her mouth, and sucked gently.

"Oh, the young man moaned.

"Close your eyes and think of some young beautiful girl you like. Touch my boobs if it'll help you cum."

She resumed sucking his dick.

"This is crazy," Bart said to himself. "Fuck! She's good at it! Better than my last girlfriend." He closed his eyes, played with her large, soft breasts, and thought about a hot, older, big-chested television star he found attractive.

"Oh. Oh! I'm going to cum!"

Dottie picked up the pace, got him off, and sucked the jizz out of him. She swallowed it all. Bart staggered backward, took some deep breaths, and looked at her in a questioning manner.

Dottie said, "We do what we have to do. Let's go snuggle your sister."

They returned to the main room and got into the sleeping bag with Julie. When the second hour of their effort to warm Julie had passed, Dottie rolled over, faced the teenager, and said, "Hey, sweetheart, can you wake up for me? Julie!" There was no response.

"Bart, I'm going to pee. We'll take her temperature when I get back."

"Okay."

Dottie lowered the sleeping bag's zipper and crawled out. She grabbed one of the towels, threw it over her shoulder, and went to the bathroom.

Bart stayed with Julie. His arm, which had been around both women, curled around his sister. His palm rested on her stomach. He let his hand slide up until it touched the bottoms of her breasts. He said to himself, "Sis, you've got a nice pair. I love your pretty, pink nipples."

"Julie. Julie," he called out and got no response. Emboldened by her unconscious state, he put his hand on her breasts and gently squeezed them. She didn't wake so he squeezed them again and tweaked her nipples. His penis was rock hard.

"We should take her to the toilet," Dottie said as she entered the room. Bart jerked his hand off Julie's boobs and prayed that his grandmother hadn't caught him groping his sister. Dottie did not indicate that she'd seen anything untoward.

Bart was slow to answer. When no rebuke came, he said, "Oh. Okay. Can she pee if she doesn't wake up? I shook her and talked to her while you were gone. She didn't wake."

"There are techniques we can try," Dottie said. "Carry her to the bathroom."

Bart was a strong young man and had no problem carrying his sister. He pushed the sleeping bag off himself and Julie and had no problem lifting the lithe, young woman.

Dottie smiled and pointed at his hard-on and said, "I'll deal with that after we toilet Julie.

Bart took her into the bathroom, placed her on the toilet, and held her upright.

"Julie," Dottie said in a soft voice, "time to go potty." She turned on the sink faucet setting it for warm water.

"I was hoping that being on the toilet and hearing running water would trigger her to pee," Dottie said. "Stick her hand under the faucet. That's warm water. Researchers have tested the adage, and it appears there is a grain of truth that placing a hand in warm water can trigger the urge to pee."

Bart put her hand under the warm water. They waited. Nothing happened.

"Hold her up straight," Dottie said. "I'll try another trick." She lightly rubbed the inner thighs of the young woman, explaining "The literature says this works sometimes. You stimulate the nerves near her bladder."

A forceful stream of urine suddenly flew out of her urethra, hitting Dottie's hand.

"Ah," she screamed and pulled it away. "Good girl," Dottie said. She laughed and washed her hand. They watched the teen pee. Dottie wiped Julie's vulva when she was done and washed her hands again

"Take your sister to my bed. I'm sore from lying on the floor."

They went into the bedroom, Dottie put the blankets and sheet aside, and Bart gently lowered Julie onto the bed. Dottie covered her and said, "I'll get the thermometer. We should check her again." She got the instrument, cleaned it, and returned to the bedroom.

"Temperature time," Dotted said as she held up the glass instrument. In her other hand, she had her dildo bag. She got the bottle of lube and put some on the thermometer.

Bart moved the blankets aside. Julie was on her side. He brought the knee of her top leg up toward her chest to give his grandmother access to Julie's anus. He took in the view of his sister's trimmed vagina for three minutes with hungry eyes while Dottie waited on the thermometer.

She pulled it out, studied it, and said, "Good. Another three degrees. Time to take care of your erection." Dottie poured lube onto her fingers and said, "Growing old ain't for sissy. Everything changes and is more difficult. For example, after menopause, a woman's vagina is drier."

She rubbed the lube on and inside her pussy. "I need lube before I have sex." She rubbed lube on his dick, got behind Julie, and said, "Do me while we warm Julie."

"What?"

"Have you heard the proverb 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade'?"

"Yes."

"Let's make something positive about this situation. You have an erection you need to get rid of and I have a sixty-five-year-old husband who can no longer get it up. Why don't we help each other? Get in bed.."

Bart hesitated but complied. Dottie grabbed his erection and put the tip inside her vagina. Next, she grabbed his hand and placed it on her big right tit. She begged, "Please fuck me. You'll get off, I'll be very grateful, and no one will ever know."

He slid his dick inside her.

"Take me to the promised land!" Dottie shouted as she rocked into him, claiming more of his cock. Bart thrust into her until he bottomed out. Her pussy was warm, wet, and loose.

"My pelvic floor muscles aren't what they used to be. I'm sorry I can't grip you tightly. If you need more stimulation, pull almost all the way out and scrape your glans across the ridge of my vaginal opening.'

He did just that, fucking her harder with each thrust. Once, he pulled all the way out without realizing it and drove his dick against her butthole. "Oops. Sorry," he said. He quickly grabbed his penis and put it in her vagina.

"That's okay," She laughed and said, "I can't say that no dick has never come knocking at my backdoor. I've never let one in. Make me cum on your cock, and I'll let you be my first."

"Really?"

"Sure. A girl only lives once. Might as well grab for all the gusto."

Bart went to work pleasing his partner. He squeezed her tits, pinched her nipples, and played with her clit. He got her moaning and groaning while driving his dick in and out of her.

"Oh. Oh. Almost there!" Dottie cried out.

Bart doubled down and fucked her harder and faster. Since he'd cum thrice he had amazing stamina.

"Yes. Yes. YES!" she cried out as she came.

Bart pounded her with fast strokes until he came.

After a nice rest, Dottie said, "Let me out, Sweetie." Bart moved and she crawled out. As he stretched out on his back, she slurped his limp dick in her mouth and cleaned it. Then she went into the bathroom, used the toilet, and washed.

She returned to find Bart hugging his sister and saying, "Julie. Time to wake up.' His hand was cupping a breast. Dottie ignored it and asked, "Any response?"

"No."

They resumed their warming positions and snuggled against the hypothermic woman. Bart reached past his sister and placed his hand on Dottie's right breast.

"What are you doing?" Dottie giggled and asked.

"Staying warm and having some fun," he replied cheekily.

After they lay together for half an hour, Julie made some noises and moved. Dottie turned around and said, "Julie. Julie, are you awake?."

The teen grunted, opened her eyes, and said, "Grandma?"

"Yes. Hi. Yeah! You're awake." She sat up, the blankets fell away, and the teen saw her grandmother's boobs. She also noticed that she was naked. She brought both hands up, covered her breasts, and asked in a panic-filled voice, "What's going on? Why are we naked and in bed together?"

"Do you remember?" Dottie asked. "We were skiing home because of the snowstorm and you fell in the creek?"

"Yes. I was so cold."

"Yes," Dottie said, pleased at her recollection. "We got to the cabin, and you were wet and cold and lost consciousness as hypothermia set in. Your brother and I have been using our bodies to warm you."

A look of terror crossed her face as she realized Bart was behind her. She looked at him, worried that he too was nude, and said, "This can't be happening. Did you get hard and press your thing against my butt?"

Bart pulled the blanket away, exposed his sated soft penis, and said, "You're my sister and I love you. Grandma and I did what we had to do so you'd get better. This was never a sexual thing. " He pulled the blanket over his cock.

Dottie laughed, shook her saggy tits, and said, "Yes. We're naked because that's the best way to convey our body heat. We needed to slowly warm you so as not to harm you. The cold caused all but your most vital systems to shut down."

Julie stared at her grandmother, taking it all in. She processed what she heard and saw and hugged the old woman saying, "Thank you."

She turned to her brother. Her stiff pink nipples pointed at him. She held out her arms and said, "Sorry for freaking out. I've never been nude and in bed with anyone before."

He hugged her, crushing her soft boobs into his chest, kissed her cheek, and said, "This is a first for me too. It's the first time I've had two beautiful naked women in my bed."

They laughed. After the hug, Julie put the sheet up, modestly covered her bosom, and asked, "Am I healed? Can I get dressed?"

"Probably," Dottie said. "Let me take your temperature." She picked the thermometer up from the nightstand. Julie opened her mouth. Dottie chuckled and said, "I need your core temperature. This goes in your butt."

"Oh." The teen blushed.

"I'll leave you two alone."

"Go make some hot tea. Put extra sugar in Julie's."

Bart got out of bed. The women watched him leave and admired his firm buttocks. When he closed the door, Julie got out from under the blankets, got on her knees, and presented her bottom to her grandmother.

Dottie put lube on a finger, coated the thermometer, and rubbed some on the teen's butthole. She said cheerily, "Here it comes" as she inserted the tube. After some initial resistance, the glass cylinder slipped inside. "I need to leave it in for three minutes."

After a minute, Dottie said, "You have a great bum. A great body. You've grown into a beautiful young woman."

"Thank you."

When it was time, Dotted pulled the thermometer out, looked at it, and said, "95. This is great. You're out of danger. How do you feel?"

"Tired."

There was a knock at the door, Bart announced, "I have hot tea for everyone. Is everyone decent?"

"Give us a second," Dottie answered. She grabbed the pillows and put them against the headboard. The women leaned against them and pulled the blankets up to hide their tits. "You can come in now," the old woman said.

The door swung open. Bart entered dressed and carrying a tray with tea and buttered toast. He passed out the food and drink. They ate, drank, and chatted. When her tea was gone, Julie yawned.

"We'll leave and let you sleep," Dottie said. She climbed out of the bed, grabbed a small bottle off the nightstand, and scampered out of the room. She paused at the door, turned to Julie, and spread her legs and raised her arms. She smiled as she displayed her nude body and asked, "Do you need your naked snuggle bunny?"

"No," Julie answered and giggled. "Thanks for taking care of me."

"Get better, Sis," Bart said. He picked up the tray with the dishes and followed his grandmother from the room.

"She looks better," Bart said.

"Yes. She's out of danger. She'll get stronger. This could be her last nap," Dottie said. She smiled, playfully raised and lowered her eyebrows rapidly, and held up the bottle of lube. "This may be our last chance to be naked and alone. Do you want to fuck my butt?"

He smiled, looked at her with hungry eyes, and said, "Yes." He put the tray on a table, scooped the little, old lady up in his arms, and carried her to his bed. He dropped her playfully on his bed and undressed while she giggled and bounced.

She sucked his dick. He lubed her ass and his cock. "How should we do this?" he asked. His eyes were ablaze with lust.

"Spoon me, squeeze my tits, finger my cunny, and stick your big, hard cock in my ass!"

That's what he did. It was a struggle getting his dick into her virgin ass, but with perseverance, they managed.

"Oh, my," Dottie cried out. "Your cock feels huge in my bum."

"Oh! Your ass is so tight!"

"Be gentle. I'm a virgin. An anal virgin," Dottie said and chuckled.

They shared a laugh. Bart was kind, considerate, and went slowly as they explore the world of anal sex. They decided that they liked it.

"Oh. Oh! This is wonderful," Dottie said. "Give it to me with gusto!"

Bart fucked the shit out of her asshole. She came. He came. The world went quiet as they experienced pure joy.

It took Julie a couple of days and lots of rest for her to return to her old self. Bart and Dottie made good use of her extended naps. They did dirty, nasty things in bed!

^^^The End of the second version^^^

^^The third version - the stranger^^^

The women walked for twenty minutes through the heavily falling snow. They crested a hill, saw smoking curling out a chimney, and headed to the cabin. "Thank you, God," Dottie said. "I'm not sure Julie could've traveled much further. She's getting weak and confused."

They made it to the cabin. Dottie leaned Julie against the door and reached for the knob. Before she could grab the doorknob, the door swung opened, and the women stumbled in and fell to the floor.

"What the fuck!" Jack exclaimed and he pulled a gun out of the holster attached to his belt. He crouched and pointed the pistol at the intruders. When they didn't attack and stayed slumped in a heap on the floor, he yelled, "Who are you? What do you want?"

Dottie raised her head and said, "Sir, we were skiing and got caught in the blizzard. We tried to return to our cabin and got lost. My granddaughter fell into a creek. She's wet and cold, and I think she's suffering from hypothermia. Please help us."

He eyed her suspiciously and asked, "Are you alone?"

"Yes. It's just the two of us."

Jack kept his gun out, went to the door, and looked outside. When he was satisfied that no one was there, he put his gun away and closed the door. He couldn't lock it because the mechanism was broken. He grabbed a chair and tilted it so the back of the chair was under the doorknob, and pressed the door against the frame.

He patted Dottie and Julie down, searching for weapons.