All Comments on 'Hungry for Love Pt. 01'

by cnhemingway

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE!!!!

Stephen and Christina have always been one of my favourite couples of all time, real and imagined people included. I adored Your Love, and always wished you would do an epilogue, and now they have Henry and a baby on the way and I couldn't be happier! Thank you for starting a new story and including Stephen and Christina, they deserve a happily ever after and so does Carmen, I love her already, and I hope she falls for Travis, even though we don't know about the mother of his child. I hope it's not a she-died-and-I-will-always-love her thing. I suspect that Travis liked Carmen since the wedding. Anyway, thank you again and please update as soon as possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting

Please come back and give us the rest of this fantastic romantic tale! Please! I love Christina and Stephen. This story is so beautiful because it includes them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story so much. Please could you continue, you’re such an amazing writer and I’m sure so many people are dying for you to write more. I love Christina and Stephen and so happy to see them in this story. I hope Carmen gets together with Travis and I hope the mother of his child is not in the picture but hope she isn’t dead where he still pines for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercnhemingway@cnhemingway
SUP friends! So I graduated from college! (finally) And starting grad school in the fall! As far as writing goes my plan is to continue working on the Hungry for Love series. <3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories