Hunted Blood: Love Thy Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a crash, the ceiling fell through, as Cronos arrived fashionably late. He pulled her up from the ground, handing her a gun, and ordered, "Go find them."

She sped through the hallways, desperate to find them before it was too late.

***

Violet cackled as she watched Michael's misery take form, she smiled as she kicked the stomach of Marji. "Oh, and Michael..." she taunted, "Besides keeping her return to mortality a secret, did she tell you she was pregnant?"

"Marji?" he begged of her, before she drifted off into death.

With all the strength left remaining in her body she managed to croak a final word, "Yes."

Michael roared with sadness and anger as he fought his restraints.

Liz stood silently, in shock. And then she fought with the fury of all the angels in heaven. Vampires fell like mosquitoes plummeting to their deaths, electrocuted by the blue light of the bug zapper. Her heart whirred as she staked mercilessly, and made her way into the room.

A shot rang out from across the room. Michael's chains had been destroyed, and ferociously he tackled and pinned the vampire under his weight. Violet screamed for help, but there was no one left alive.

Liz ran to Marji, cradling her lifeless body in her arms. "Marji, wake up. Marji please... please," she pleaded with the body.

Then he tapped her on the shoulder, "Move." Cronos towered over Marji's small frame, but took her gently into his arms.

***

Two weeks later, Marji opened her eyes to face the sunlight. The light stung beyond her wildest imagination, but quickly she adopted to it, looking around her room. Liz sat in the chair next to her, watching the news on the television, when she turned to look at Marji she saw she was awake.

"Michael! Michael!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Michael crashed into the room, "What's the matter?" Then he turned to look at his beloved, lying in the sunlight, her eyes open and looking straight at him.

***

Cronos had returned to his usual life as a vampire hunter. But, he never stopped watching out for the Shadow Slayers. Once, they had saved his life, and now, he had saved one of theirs. Cronos smiled, feeling the harshness of his life lift as he drove away. Maybe it was time to retire...

***

The End!