All Comments on 'Hunter'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sOOoO hOT!!

I TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wowwwwww

Absolutely scorching. I LOVE the idea of an agressive woman, the antithesis of the stereotypical dull wife... And making him "compare" was a great way to drive home the "taboo" of it all. Also liked the idea of Kyle feasting on the cream pie while she told him all about it.

Brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Job

I think you did a great job with the story, mixing dialogue and description. The only think I would have added would be the mumbled words only a retreating cheater can say (haha). You're very very talented, ignore the first note!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not bad

well written, the whole bitchy woman thing doesn't really turn me on but this story was good in spite of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An enjoyable read

Great story and well written. Don't pay any attention to the usual morons who flame.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
The dialogue

This was a great read of a woman taking the lead of taking a man though all the steps of infidelity and letting him enjoy himself to the fullness. Kyle may like swinging, but his wife is the swinger of the two. she knows how to hunt, capture and skin her man alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot! Erotic!

I loved reading your story! I found it exciting andvery enjoyable! I have always fantasized about picking up a married man also.....reading yours comes close to the way I have imagined it would play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
terrific

Terrific story... I loved tha table turned and the woman being the instigator.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Geez

There are some sick fucking people out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

slobbering on the fat rod, his cornhole reamed, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK but

Cigarettes are a turn off for me so her smoking kind of ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Turned on

Loved that wife was out to tease and have to work for it!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wow

A predatory whore, a cheating bastard, and a cuck. What a great story!

dannyd4fundannyd4funabout 4 years ago
Such a Great Story and Very Well Related to Your Readers

From the moment your huband kissed your pale skin, you had me. Bu when you let it out you were going to literally force your will onto a faithful husband, my cock got hard and it was throbbing through the rest of the story. And when you were ready to share your used pussy with your husband, ready to tell him how you took another mans will, and knowng his cock would be bathing in your lovers cum, I exploded. My wife have had some eploits and I just saved this one so she could read it as well. Hopefully she will get the same idea. You sound like the same type of lover my wife is and I can only hope that my wife will some day soon be realting this story to me after she too has taken the will from another man. DAMN HOT STORY!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Sorry.

She seems like a vile creature to me. She is predatory and seems to take pleasure in harming the marriage of others.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Erotic. Definitely a predator

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous