Hunter Finds Out about Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter hesitated, not wanting to be the focal point of four beautiful women's scrutiny. His penis quivered as he heard the demand of Ms. Cheri.

"Hurry up, and I don't want to have to spank you in front of my friends," Ms. lied.

Hunter put his hands on his head and slowly turned as they ravaged him with their eyes. He devastated by shame turned red all over. His stiff member described his feelings another way.

"Nice little bottom," Yuki said.

"His cock is nice," Glenda said.

"I like that he has no pubic hair. Is that your handiwork Cheri?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, isn't he sexy like that?" Ms. Cheri asked.

The women all agreed. The humiliating experience made worse by their dialog about his body parts.

"We all teach together at College. I teach tennis, Glenda teaches History, and Yuki teaches math, Michelle said. Hunter's mind thought of how embarrassing it would be to have a class taught by a professor who had seen you naked.

"We better eat before the food gets cold," Ms. Cheri said.

The women all served themselves Chinese food. They set at the four-chair dinette to eat.

"Serve yourself hunter and sit at the table with us," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter served a plate for himself and sat between Ms. and Yuki. The take out consisted of steamed white rice, almond chicken, sweet and sour pork, Chow Mein, Broccoli beef, and Wonton soup. The food was excellent, but Hunter, distracted by his forced exposure, could not truly enjoy it.

"Do you enjoy being naked for our pleasure?" Yuki asked.

"No, I want my swim trunks back," Hunter lied. His face showed he was unauthentic with his answer.

"I will spank you if you lie. Do you like being naked for us?" Cheri asked.

"Yes, it excites me, but it also embarrasses me," Hunter said.

"We should spank him for lying," Glenda said.

"Yes, we should spank him 42 times instead of Cheri," Michelle said.

"What a marvelous idea we can proceed with the spanking after dinner," Cheri said.

"Pour everyone some Baijiu, the rice wine Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter poured rice wine for everyone, including himself. He looked to see if Ms. Cheri would allow him to drink. She did not object. He took a sip of the imported Chinese distilled rice wine. He grimaced.

"I did not think you would like it, little one," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter felt she was calling him a baby, so he downed the small cup of distilled rice wine. He grimaced even more as the wine burned as it went down. Hunter coughed.

"Drink some water Hunter," Ms. Cheri said, giggling. Hunter felt warm all over; it was very high proof of alcohol.

"You have all the proof of manliness hanging between your legs. It impresses us all, Hunter," Yuki said.

After dinner, Cheri had Hunter clear the table as the women went to chat in the family room. He rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher just as he did at home. Cheri came into the kitchen to check on him.

"Good boy, I think I will keep you," Cheri said as she caressed his nude behind. He gasped, and his breathing increased tempo. She loved how he reacted and turned him toward her and kissed him. The women in the other room having watched the show clapped. Hunter became ashamed by the attention of the whole group.

Cheri went to her bedroom to get a padded paddle. She wanted Hunter to feel the public humiliation of the spanking, but she did not want him to cry in front of her friends. Kissing his tears away was something Cheri reserved only for herself. She returned and sat in a chair. The alcohol was beginning to liberate the ladies' actions. They had been groping defenseless Hunter the whole time Cheri was in the bedroom. Hunter was quite the worse for wear by the subjugating humiliation.

"Over my lap, little one," Ms. Cheri said.

He lay over her lap as she trapped his penis between her legs. She swatted him with the padded paddle.

"One," all the women chanted.

He felt humiliated. He dreaded a spanking in front of the audience. The swat was not as painful as her hand could be. He felt intensely embarrassed by the exposed nature of how she held him. His bottom exposed to the women; they could even see his little rosebud.

"Two," all the women cried as her paddle struck his cute little bottom.

The hits kept coming until she reached the forty-second stroke.

"Forty-two," all the women said.

Hunter's bottom was red and sore but far less than if she had spanked him with her heavy hand. Cheri's legs held His penis fast between her legs. Yuki took the opportunity to play with his little anal star. He tried to squirm away from her touch.

"Are you trying to deny my friend her fun little one," Ms. Cheri asked leering.

"I do not know, do I have to?" he asked.

"Stop denying her access to your body. It belongs to me now," Ms. Cheri said.

Yuki smiled and pushed her finger into him. Hunter closed his eyes, hoping that this humiliation would stop. Ms. Cheri's legs allowed him to rise a little. The legs still held the tip of his penis head fast in their vise-like grip. He could not get away from her intrusion. Yuki pressed her finger gently against his prostrate as Hunter felt that indescribable feeling again. Just as in the bathtub, he was feeling something he could not explain, a feeling that should not be. Hunter felt pleasure where Hunter believed a man should not feel such a sensation. He felt confused and ashamed.

"All men enjoy this, Hunter. It does not make you gay," Yuki said.

"Relax Hunter; Yuki can make you ejaculate with that skilled finger of hers," Glenda said.

Hunter's cock twitched as Yuki increased the pressure on his prostate. He almost unloaded between Ms. Cheri's legs, but Glenda reached out and put pressure at the intersection of his balls and cock. His climax painfully averted; he wondered how she too knew how to control his cock so vehemently.

"I know how you enjoy subjugating a man's ass Yuki, but let us have cake first," Michelle said.

Ms. Cheri released Hunter, and he stood on shaky legs. The women laughed. Yuki used the sink to wash her hands. They all sang happy birthday to Cheri, and Michelle cut the heavy filled and sweet icing embellished champagne cake. She cut five slices and put them on plates. One of the five she cut into cubes.

The women ate their slices of cake. Hunter reached for his plate of cake cubes. They must think I am a baby, he thought.

"Do not touch; we have something special planned for your cake Hunter," Michelle said, slapping his hand away.

"Let us all go to the family room and feed the little one his cake," Ms. Cheri said.

They plan to feed me like a baby, Hunter thought.

The four women sat on the overstuffed furniture as they lifted their skirts and spread their legs. Not one of the women was wearing panties. They all had beautifully bald pussies. Each of the women put a small cube of cake on their pussy.

"Come and enjoy some cake, little one," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter hesitated, not sure what she expected.

"Go ahead, Hunter, do not be shy, lick the cake off the birthday girl," Yuki said.

Hunter hesitantly moved between Cheri's legs. He stuck out his tongue but did not lick yet. Ms. Cheri enjoyed his distress, so she waited patiently. Hunter finally licked the delicious morsel of the cake. Cheri wrapped her legs around him playfully. He could not believe he was doing such a naughty thing. It was titillating though embarrassing.

"Now have some cake off my special plate," Michelle said, giggling.

Cheri released him, and he licked cake off Michelle. She cooed and moaned suggestively, which reddened his face even more. Next, he licked cake off Glenda. She also enjoyed tormenting him.

"Now eat my cake, sweet thing," Yuki said.

Hunter licked Yuki's pussy to clean the cake off it. Cheri reloaded more cake into herself, as did the others. They excitedly passed the plate among themselves, requiring him to lick obediently. Several rounds of pussy licking ensued. Each round, the women put the cake cube deeper into their pussy. Hunter put his tongue into them deeper to clean it out. He smelled the unique scent of each woman's exciting sex. He could tell the difference in taste as well. They were intentional in where they put the cake; each one knew where they preferred him to lick. He licked Cheri once more.

"Lick me right here until I tell you to stop," Cheri said.

She directed him to her clit. He licked it as he had learned to do with his finger. Hunter was beyond aroused at this point. His cock screamed for attention. He licked until she convulsed for several minutes and pushed his magic tongue away.

"Now lick my pussy, Hunter," Michelle said.

He licked her as he had Ms. Cheri. He achieved the same ethereal result.

"Now use that lovely young tongue on me," Glenda said.

Again, he succeeded in pleasing another demanding woman with his newly learned oral skill. She cried out softly as her lower body quivered.

"My turn Hunter," Yuki said.

He licked her as skillfully as he had the others. He longed for release; his cock was painfully excited.

"Time for presents, I left them in the car trunk could you go get them, Hunter," Michelle said, handing them her keys.

Hunter took the keys.

"Can I have my shorts to go out front," Hunter asked.

"Of course not, it is dark outside anyway," Michelle said.

Hunter opened the door and snuck out to the car. The street was quiet, but a car could come at any time. Michelle's car was nose in on the driveway. A dog barked and startled Hunter, and he wanted to run back into the house. He turned the key in the trunk lock, and the trunk opened. The light in the car's trunk turned on. He grabbed the three packages and closed the lid. He ran back to the front door. He turned the knob and found it locked; He knocked on the door in a panic. The porch light came on. The three women laughed at his distress.

Across the street, another porch light turned on. That house belonged to the Jensen's and their eighteen-year-old girl named Jennifer, who had been in his graduating class. Jennifer was petite and shy like him. She was a late bloomer and became more beautiful with each passing day. She, too, was alone for most of the summer. Her affluent parents had flown to Europe. He could see Jennifer's face peering out her front window.

"Set the packages down and turn towards the street. Play with yourself and count the strokes. When you get to ten, we will let you in," Yuki said.

Hunter set the packages down as he turned toward the street. Jennifer's eyes met his. He was morbidly humiliated. He could tell Jennifer had her hand down her pants while he saw the surveillance camera on Jennifer's porch. Hunter grabbed his member and pulled it once. He would have to deal with the repercussions of the camera footage later. He stroked his cock once more. Jennifer and Hunters' eyes locked in urgent lust. He stroked another stroke. He saw Jennifer shudder through the window; her fingers seemed to have brought her off. He stoked seven more times and barely able not to climax himself. On the tenth stroke, Hunter heard the door unlock. He grabbed the packages again, spun, and turned the knob. The door opened, and he hurried in. Michelle took the boxes and the keys.

"Thank you, Hunter," Cheri said as she hugged him and kissed him sensuously.

Hunter's heart calmed as she made out with him. The roller-coaster ride continued. She reached down and put pressure on the intersection of his testicles and shaft, denying his imminent climax once more.

"Open your presents, Cheri," Yuki said.

Cheri sat on her chair to open her presents. She had Hunter stand next to her chair, facing the other women. She opened the first one. It was a black leather skirt.

"Do you like it? I thought you could use it both for work and play," Michelle said.

"I love it. Do you like it, Hunter?" she asked as she grabbed his hard member.

"Looks like he does," Glenda said.

Hunter turned red again as she opened the next package. Glenda waited to see her reaction. It was an under-bust corset. Her face showed that she loved it.

"I knew you would love it, and now you can wear it to torment your little one," Glenda said.

"I will open the last present, and then I will try these things on," Ms. Cheri said.

She opened the last smaller package, and It contained a jewel ended small-sized red butt plug and some sex lube. The butt plug was a vibrator with a wireless remote.

"I think this one is more for you, Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

"Can I help him try it on," Yuki asked.

"Yes, that would be fun. Lean over the coffee table Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

"It will feel good. Do not worry, Hunter," Glenda said.

Hunter obediently did as she asked, though he did not want to. He leaned over the table. Yuki lubed her fingers and began rubbing his little rosebud. Soon she pushed her finger inside him again. Hunter groaned.

"You like me playing with your ass, don't you," Yuki rhetorically informed him.

She opened him up a little. Once she was satisfied, she pressed the red butt plug against his anus. She pushed it in slowly. The tip went in, and the further in the wider it opened young Hunter. He clenched his fists as his rectum felt slight pain, another humiliation. The other women waited breathlessly, fascinated by the show. It popped in.

"It looks so sexy," Glenda said.

Cheri wickedly switched the vibrations on within his stretched virgin anus. Although ashamed by his body, Hunter could not deny how good it felt. He did not understand this illicit pleasure. It shamed Hunter.

"Do worry Hunter, I will give you your chance to prove your manhood later," Ms. Cheri said as she knew how he must be feeling.

Yuki twisted the plug, and Hunter could not restrain his moan.

"What a slut you are, Hunter," Michelle said.

Cheri could tell he was reaching the limits of his control. She switched the vibrations off.

"Fill everyone's wine Hunter," Cheri said.

Hunter filled all the women's cups with the last of the rice wine.

"It is gone now, Ms.," Hunter said.

"Come help me put on my new clothes Hunter," Ms. Cheri ordered.

Cheri stood up and left the remote to his butt plug on the lamp table, and Hunter silently followed her into her bedroom. The strange device affected his walk as he traveled down the hall. Cheri placed the two new clothing items on the bed, and she lifted her arms to allow Hunter to remove her dress.

"You have to tie the back of my corset for me," she said.

He tied the corset on her.

"Is that too tight?" he asked.

"No, it should be a little tighter," Ms. Cheri said.

He tightened the medieval device a little more. The corset enhanced Cheri's hourglass figure, and her big breasts stood proudly above the black leather garment.

"You look incredible in that," He said.

"Thank you, little one. A woman loves a compliment," Ms. Cheri said.

She kissed him again, forcing her tongue into his throat. She reveled in teasing him. His naïve youth fascinated her. It was a beautiful and fragile bubble ready and waiting to pop. She stepped into the tight black leather skirt. He was sad to see her sex covered by leather. The leather skirt was sexy on its own, but the corset looked hotter without it. She continued to kiss Hunter on his lips, and her tongue explored his mouth. His cock began weeping again.

"I want my nipples hard when I go back out there. Suck my nipples, Hunter," she said.

Hunter' used his young inexpert mouth to engulf her right nipple. Hunter felt unsure as he sucked.

"That feels good, Hunter," Cheri encouraged Hunter.

Cheri dominantly directed Hunter's lips to her other nipple to feel even more pleasure. Hunter obeyed as he sucked that nipple hard as well.

"They are hard enough to stop. Did you like sucking my nipples," Ms. Cheri said.

"Yes, I did. I need to tell you something. Jennifer saw me naked outside. They have a security camera," Hunter said fear apparent in his voice.

"Don't worry, we will invite her for a swim tomorrow," Ms. Cheri said.

"Okay, I think she had her hand down her pants when she was watching me," Hunter said.

"That is interesting. We must not keep our guests waiting any longer," Ms. Cheri said.

She pulled Hunter back to the family room by his cock.

"They fit wonderfully. I just wonder if Hunter's head can fit under the skirt." Michelle asked.

"Give it a try Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

He got on his knees and put his head under her skirt.

"While you are down there, why not give me another present," Ms. Cheri said.

The four women enjoying his obedience giggled devilishly. Hunter, undeniably putty in her hands, licked Cheri's swollen clit; Cheri patted his head through her leather skirt. Ms. Cheri, now extremely excited, climaxed almost immediately. She pulled him to his feet to kiss him again.

"I am going take one more present from you later, Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

"It is getting late, and I feel quite worked up. I want to go home and attack Horace," Glenda said.

"I need to go too. I left Michael tied to the bed with my phone controlled vibrator up his ass. He must be going crazy by now," Yuki said.

"Jeff is probably asleep on the couch," Michelle said.

"I have just the thing for him then," Yuki said.

Yuki reached into her purse and pulled out a small diameter woven leather lasso.

"Just put this on his cock while he is still sleeping and pull him to the bedroom to do your bidding," Yuki said.

"We have never done that before," Michelle said.

"He will love it even if it is only for one night. You deserve it, honey," Glenda said.

"It will spice things up between you," Cheri added.

"I will try anything at this point," Michelle said as she put the restraint in her purse.

The girls left, and Cheri pulled Hunter into the bedroom. Once there, she removed her skirt. Cheri pushed Hunter onto his back on the bed. She climbed onto the bed and took his stiff cock into her mouth. Hunter's breathing stopped for an instant as Cheri teased him with her mouth. She knew the night of teasing would produce a massive load. Cheri wanted him to climax instantly when Hunter's dick entered her pussy. When she knew he was on the razor's edge, she climbed on his cock. He ejaculated instantly.

"Did I say you could climax?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"No, Ms.," he said. He felt horrendously inadequate at that moment.

"What about me?" She asked sternly.

"I am sorry, Ms.," He said, feeling even worse.

She climbed on his face.

"Lick me clean if you want to try again," she ordered.

He licked her wanting another chance. He had tasted his cum in a jerk-off session before, so he knew what to expect. Cheri's pussy was overflowing with his pearly liquid. He liked the mingled male and female fluids better than straight semen, though the majority of what ended up in his mouth was just semen.

"Have you tasted your semen before?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"Yes, just once I was curious," he admitted humiliated to reveal the secret.

"Good, I will have you cum in me most of the time. I will require you to lick it clean afterward," Cheri said.

He returned to his task of cleaning her. He sickly enjoyed the deviant act. His mind was at war with his naughty desire. He found himself at a loss in understanding his strange expressions of sexuality. She climaxed again. He was hard once more, so she climbed back on his cock.

"This time counts as your first time. Take it slow and enjoy it, but do not forget you will be cleaning up your mess," Cheri said.

She rode him slow and sensuously. His eyes riveted to her exposed breasts. She kept churning on his staff as his enjoyment increased. She paced his reaction. He started to meet each of her moves with a strained thrust of his own. Twenty minutes passed with her holding him on the cusp of climax. He moaned and found the sensations maddening as his balls tightened. He neared his ejaculation. Wonderfully, they both climaxed together, and she fell onto his chest, a quivering heap. They labored to catch their breath. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs.