Hunter Finds Out about Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's go make magic," Ms. Cheri said.

The two ladies went back into the family room, and Hunter was still toying with his hard-on. Ms. Cheri began recording the video.

"Cut, let us make the real video," Ms. Cheri said.

Ms. Cheri set the camera to a wide-angle so that Hunter could peep from the hall. Ms. Cheri rolled the film after the models were in place. Jennifer performed energetic routines as Hunter stroked his cock. Her breasts almost left the bottom of her top with every jump. He was just in the shot, as he stroked his cock.

" I want some more footage of you practicing cheer routines. Make sure your tits fall out of your top. We can frame it to make it seem you catch Hunter spying on you while Hunter masturbates," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter played with his nine inches. He could not believe how sexy Jennifer looked in the racy cheer-outfit as her breasts almost fell from the bottom of her crop top. He was peeping on her as she cheered. Finally, her breasts came all the way out of her crop-top.

"What are you doing You pervert?" Jennifer said.

"You Pervert how dare you to spy on me," Jennifer said.

"I will report you if you don't let me spank your naughty bottom," Jennifer said.

Jennifer pulled him into the family room by his arm. Hunter showed honest embarrassment on film.

"Cut, now we will film on the couch," Ms. Cheri said. Ms.Cheri set the camera for a scene on the couch again.

"I will report you if you don't let me spank your naughty bottom," Jennifer said.

Jennifer sat on the couch, and Hunter laid over her lap. She started smacking his upturned ass. Her hand left marks as the video recorded them. She kept spanking Hunter until he cried. When he cried, she pulled his face up and revealed it to the camera. Jeniffer lovingly kissed away his tears.

"Cut, we will edit it later," Ms. Cheri said.

"Now I want you to order him to masturbate. Then when you get horny enough, I want you to ride his cock on film," Ms. Cheri said.

"Okay, should I try to sound real bitchy?" Jennifer said.

"Yes, that will make a better video, Action," Ms. Cheri said.

"Jerk off for me; you pervert worm," Jennifer said.

Hunter faced the camera and stroked his cock. Humiliation showed on his face. Jennifer looked on him; her face showed how excited his act made her.

"It is only right for you to stroke it for me, you naughty boy," Jennifer said.

Hunter shamefully stroked it several more times.

"If you cum, I will spank you again," Jennifer said.

Hunter wanted to Climax, as the filming was very exciting though he wished he was not such a reprobate as to enjoy it.

"Lay on your back," Jennifer said as she pushed him onto the long part of the couch. He did as she said as she climbed onto his dick. Jennifer's horniness caused her to ride him hard and fast. Ms. Cheri zoomed in on the action. Up and down, her sex glided on his shaft.

"If you cum in me, you will lick every drop out of my pussy," Jennifer said.

She climaxed, and her pussy reacted by tightening on his shaft. He ejaculated into her snatch. She got off him and straddled his face.

"I told you not to cum in me. Now lick it out," Jennifer said.

Ms. Cheri centered the frame on his face as he licked the cum out. His expression was telling as he licked the disdainful liquid. Jennifer climaxed again.

"I think I got some great video," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter and Jennifer recovered from the strenuous sex session. Laying close and cuddling on the floor spent.

"Why don't you two go swim while I edit it a little," Ms. Cheri said.

The two teenagers went and jumped into the pool. Cheri brought out to glasses of ice tea for them.

"Do not let him climax again. I want you to save some for me. If you do not obey, I punish you both, Jenniffer," Ms. Cheri said.

Ms. Cheri went back to editing the video on her laptop. The two kids played dive for the ring just as Hunter had played it. It weather was pleasant and not as hot as the previous two days. They heard a neighbor in the adjacent yard; they both hid against the pool wall. Mrs. Hinkley's head poked over the six-foot fence. She was standing on a bench to look over the vertical wooden boards. Her fifty-year-old face still looked good without makeup. She was attractive and recently divorced. Hunter had fantasized about doing more than her garden when his mother had loaned him out to her last summer.

"I already saw you two naked earlier as you did it on the diving board. I have a video of it. I can't wait to show your parents," Mrs. Hinkley said.

"My parents will be away for another month," Hunter said.

"Mine won't return for five more weeks," Jennifer said.

"I need the two of you to help me with some things. Be at my house at ten am after Ms. Cheri goes to work. Since you are such nudists, do not bother with clothes," Mrs. Hinkley said.

"We both live across the street. How are we to get across naked?" Jennifer asked.

"If I know Cheri, you will be staying at her place tonight. Just use the gate," Mrs. Hinkley said.

Hunter and Jennifer noticed the good neighbor gate for the first time. Ms. Sheri came out of the house.

"Gloria, how nice to see you. Come in and have some iced tea," Ms. Cheri said.

"It is getting rather warm for gardening. I think I will," Mrs. Hinkley said.

She opened the gate and entered the yard. Her body was remarkable for her age, just the slightest tummy. Gloria's breasts were large, sagging slightly.

"Hunter, go get everyone tea," Ms. Sheri said.

Hunter dried off quickly and went into the kitchen. He was embarrassed by his nudity again. He poured four new glasses of tea and brought them out on a tray. He set the tea onto the table. He stood naked with his erection pointing towards the center of the table.

"Good boy, just stay there and stroke yourself for our entertainment," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer had dried off and was sitting at an umbrella table with the two amicable older neighbors. Jennifer was not as bashful nude in front of the women as Hunter. Ms. Fields was not willing for Jennifer to get so comfortable. Jennifer was captivated by Hunter's big cock. Of course, Hunter turned his usual shade of bashful red.

"Doesn't Jennifer have the prettiest pussy. Look at the puffy pink lips, like a delicate flower. Spread your legs and show her, Jennifer," Ms. Cheri said, wanting to cause Jennifer humiliation as well.

Jennifer turned red but hesitated to open her legs.

"Do what I say, or you will get the spanking you have wanted all day," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer opened her legs, and Gloria looked at her most intimate bit.

"Does it feel as soft as it looks?" Gloria asked.

"I do not know, go ahead, touch it," Ms. Cheri lied, wanting Gloria to embarrass Jennifer with her fingers.

"Come here, girl and stand in front of me," Gloria said.

Jennifer stood in front of Gloria Hinkley, still totally nude and incredibly ashamed. She stood between Ms. Cheri and Gloria. Gloria touched the girl's smooth hairless sex, her hand struggling for access due to Jennifer's closed legs.

"Spread your legs, Jennifer," Ms. Cheri said as she slapped Jennifer's upper thigh.

She moved her feet apart, and Gloria inserted two fingers into Jennifer's tight pussy hole. Her fingers grew moist from Jennifer's uninvited arousal.

"Does this tight pussy feel good wrapped around your cock, Hunter?" Gloria asked.

Hunter turned even redder. Gloria smiled wickedly, and Cheri smiled evilly back.

"Would you like to stay for a swim, Gloria?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"Yes, can we switch to wine. I need to be drunk before I swim naked," Gloria said.

Go get the bottle on the refrigerator door and four glasses, Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter took the tray and went for the wine. He came back just as Gloria managed to get her four fingers inside Jennifers' stretched pussy. Jennifer was moaning as Gloria violated her in front of her good friend Cheri. Hunter poured the wine. Gloria took her fingers out of Jennifer and licked them.

"Sit down and have some wine with us little ones the fun is just beginning," Ms. Cheri said.

They all finished their glass of wine quickly. Gloria had a second glass.

"I want to swim now," Ms. Cheri said as she stripped off her bikini and dived into the water. Hunter and Jennifer jumped in right after. Gloria downed another glass of wine for courage and started stripping off her clothes. Her shirt and bra came off first, and her breasts sagged a little more. She removed her shoes, shorts, and panties came off next. Gloria jumped in quickly. Unlike Cheri, she was uncomfortable with her nude body, most likely due to her being older than the rest of the group. Gloria needn't concern herself; Gloria looked sexy as hell. The only problem was Gloria had a full bush, and this was out of fashion for modern California. Hunter, amazed at her beauty, stared in disbelief, perplexed how could she be about the same age as his mother.

"Do you find me, sexy Hunter?" Gloria asked.

"Yes, you still look great," Hunter admitted.

They frolicked in the water enjoying the warm California sun. Hunter, having spent much of the past few days naked in the pool, had an all-over tan. A fence board flexed and made a thunking noise from the adjacent yard.

"Charles, stop peeping on us. Come around and come through the gate," Ms. Cheri said, looking at the side fence.

"I am not peeping," Charlie said.

"You are, I can see your eye pressed against the fence. Come to the gate this instant," Ms. Cheri said forcefully.

Minutes later, an attractive fifty-year-old man knocked on the side gate.

"Let him in Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter let him in, and Charlie stood sheepishly by the pool.

"Stay right there, Mr. Peeping Tom. We will deal with you in a moment," Ms. Cheri said.

Charles looked down, but only for a moment, he was fascinated with Gloria.

"Pick a number between 1 and ten Gloria and whisper it in Jennifer's ear," Ms. Cheri said.

Gloria whispered the number into Jennifer's ear.

"Pick a number as well, Charles," Ms. Cheri ordered.

"I prefer to be called Charlie. I pick seven as my number," Charles said.

"What was Gloria's number, Jennifer?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"Seven as well," Jennifer said. All except, Cheri looked quizzically wondering where the number game was leading.

"You win Gloria; I picked three. Gloria is going to spank your bare bottom for spying on us, Charles," Ms. Cheri said, totally disregarding his wish not to be called Charles.

"What are you saying?" Charlie asked. His khaki shorts tented upfront due to his member's erotic stirring.

"I am ordering you to remove all your clothes and then lay across Gloria's lap so she can give you a proper spanking. There are consequences for devious behavior such as spying on neighbors, Charles," Ms. Cheri said.

"Get to it strip off all your clothes," Gloria said.

Charles removed his T-shirt, and his hairy and fit chest came into view. He kicked off his sandals and unbuttoned his Khaki shorts. He slowly and hesitantly pulled them down and revealed his light purple male panty like briefs. The almost pastel underpants had a pouch for his junk but were like panties in all other respects. His body was very tone.

"Nice panties," Gloria said.

"These are male underwear," Charlie protested. His face was noticeably ashamed.

"Stop Charles, Gloria, you should begin spanking him through the panties," Ms. Cheri said. Charlie cringed as she, too, referred to his attire as panties.

"Yes, I will," Gloria said as she got out of the pool.

Charles' eyes stared at Gloria. It looked as if he enjoyed what Gloria had on display.

"Do you like what you see?" Gloria asked.

"Yes, you are beautiful," Charlie said, his full erection poking out from the waistband of his briefs.

She sat on the outdoor couch.

"Over my knees, panty boy," Gloria said as Charles grimaced at another panty reference.

Charlie laid over her knees. Gloria spanked him ten times through the thin purple cloth. Her hand's blows resounded in the quiet garden. She smacked his bottom until she could feel the heat radiating through his 'panties'.

"Stand up and remove your panties," Gloria ordered.

He stood and pulled his underwear down; his cock was almost as large as Hunter's and clean-shaven. He had recently started to remove his pubic hair. He had done so to go to a club. He was just returning to the dating scene, his wife having passed several years prior. That night had gone horrendous; he was the oldest man in the club. The music sounded horrendous. He looked and felt ridiculous there, much like he felt at this instant.

"Nice cock, I also like you in the panties," Gloria said.

He blushed as his cock dripped noticeably with anticipation. Gloria grabbed his shaft and pulled it to her mouth. She sucked it slowly as he moaned. She stopped teasing his penis head to speak.

"I am not done with your punishment yet, get back over my lap," Gloria said.

Charlie obediently lay back over her. She reddened his backside with her bare hand. He squirmed more and more as the pain's intensity increased. He was about to ejaculate as she finished spanking him. Charles had never felt so sexually excited.

"Now join us for a swim. I am claiming Charles, Cheri. You already have these two as your playthings," Gloria said.

"That sounds fair. I think Charles is well suited for your needs," Ms. Cheri.

"What do you mean by claiming me?" Charles asked.

"You are my slave now. Do you object?" Gloria asked.

"No, I guess not," Charlie admitted knowing that anything was better than the last year filled with soul-consuming loneliness.

"Good panty-boy, you may call me Miss Gloria," Gloria said.

"Yes, Miss Gloria," he said.

The five adults enjoyed the water for a while. Then Gloria wanted to celebrate Charles' resignation to her will. She swam up to him and kissed him on the mouth. He kissed her back, passionately. Her tongue freely explored his passive mouth. The two were ambivalent to the rest of the group as they made out.

"Sit on the edge of the pool so I can reward you for becoming mine, Charles," Gloria said.

He sat on the edge of the pool, his feet dangling in the water. Gloria took his erect cock into her mouth. She sucked him slowly as his breathing stopped in appreciation for the feelings her mouth incited. Gloria took his entire length into her mouth. She moved her lips up and down his veined shaft. Gloria milked Charles' long phallus expertly with her subtle mouth, and he spent his hot semen into it. She held his seed in her mouth as she pulled him back into the water to kiss him. She fed the pearly liquid to him with her tongue. Charles did not resist her, though he did not want to ingest his load.

"Did you like that, Charles?" Gloria asked.

"Yes, Miss Gloria, no one has ever sucked me before," Charles said.

"I like the taste of your cock. Would you like me to suck you often?" Gloria said.

"Yes, Miss Gloria, I would love it," Charles said.

"I will use it as a reward for obedience, of course, I will always feed you your cum with my tongue," Gloria said.

Charles' eyes looked upon her lovingly. He very much missed his wife, but at the end of Charles' marriage, their vanilla sex life had become boring.

"Thank you, Miss Gloria; I will obey you totally," Charles said.

"Order three large pizzas, Charles. One Pepperoni, one ham and pineapple, and one combination from Luigi's," Gloria commanded.

Charles took the phone from his shorts and ordered the pizza.

"I have some freshly baked pecan pie at home for dessert," Gloria said.

"Good, we have a delightful method of serving men dessert, right Jennifer," Ms. Cheri said.

"Yes, but it is better demonstrated than described," Jennifer said, giggling.

"Before the pizza arrives, we must do something about your pubic hair, Gloria," Ms. Cheri said.

The three women went to take care of Gloria's intimate hair removal. They took Charles' clothes with them and put them away, ensuring his forced nudity would continue. The women returned just before the pizza arrived. Charles licked his lips when he saw Gloria's puffy pink labia now hairless. Gloria noticed his reaction.

"Do not worry, you will have plenty of time to lick me later," Gloria said as the women had discussed the proper method to feed a man dessert while in the bathroom.

The doorbell rang.

"Hunter, answer the door," Ms. Sheri said.

Hunter answered the door, and the delivery girl was his older cousin, Alyssa. Hunter was embarrassed by his nudity.

"Hunter, why are you naked?" Alyssa asked.

"Come in; I will explain it to you," Ms.Cheri said.

"Professor Fields, is this your house?" Alyssa asked as she came in.

"Yes, it is," Ms. Cheri said.

"Why is everyone naked," Alyssa asked.

"The men are required to be naked, but we women want to be naked," Cheri said.

"How did this happen, Hunter is such a geek," Alyssa said.

Hunter was as red as ever. He felt humiliated naked in front of his college-age cousin.

"I caught him naked in my pool and decided to keep him for a while," Ms. Cheri said.

"Charles is a peeper, and he belongs to me," Gloria said.

Now, Charles showed his humiliation.

"I would not mind bringing my boyfriend here and forcing him to serve me naked," Alyssa said.

"When is your shift over?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"I started this morning, this is my last delivery," Alyssa said.

"You are both welcome, but he will have to be naked," Gloria said, "that is something Cheri will not budge on."

"That is fine with me. Hunter looks good like that. I remember when I caught him jerking off at my parent's cabin," Alyssa said.

"You caught him masturbating?" Gloria asked.

"Yes, and then I made Hunter give my friend and me a show later. It changed my thoughts on what kind of boys I liked. I decided I wanted a big-dicked geek that would do whatever I said," Alyssa said.

"Have you found any that measured up?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"The one I have now is only a little smaller than Hunter, and he worships and obeys me," Alyssa said.

"You better turn in the delivery car and talk your boyfriend into coming back," Gloria said.

"I will bring another pizza and order Mateo to come here," Alyssa said.

They all sat down for some pizza.

"I want to hear more about the Cabin vacation Hunter," Jennifer said.

"Yes, do tell," Ms. Cheri chipped in.

"Last year we went on one week vacation with my Father's brother Rich's family. Alyssa is the daughter of Rich. They invited us to their newly acquired cabin for the first time. She brought her cute friend Janice with her. The kids all slept in the loft. Janice and Alyssa wore baby doll nighties to bed, and I was excited. I was sure they intentionally teased me. After five days of visual torment, I went to the bathroom and tried to masturbate to relieve the tension. The bathroom door had no lock, and Alyssa walked in on me as I had my cock in my hand. I tried to pull up my pajama bottoms, but she slapped my hand.

"No, I want you to finish playing with yourself as I watch," Alyssa said.

I complied, and it was the most exciting yet humiliating experience. I shot my seed into the bathtub as Alyssa watched. The next morning the two girlfriends pants me before I awoke.

"Give us a show pervert," Alyssa said.

I stroked my dick as Alyssa and Janice rubbed themselves under their panties. I was about to climax as my aunt Irene came up into the loft. I was naked and exposed.

"What are you doing, Hunter? My God, that thing is big," Aunt Irene said.

"I want to see him, finish Mom," Alyssa said.

"Alright, Show us how much your balls can hold," Aunt Irene said, giggling like a schoolgirl.

All three now masturbated with me under their clothes. I shot my load all over my stomach as they all shuddered.