All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Smashing

I love you work and I can't wait to see what you will do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!!!

I've always try to comment on your work because I have always loved your work. Please don't stop publishing your work.

AnnaJadesAnnaJadesover 14 years ago
thank you

i love your stories, i've got a lot of new ones to read, it has been awhile since i have been on.

and i want to thank you for all your hard work, and for posting it free for those us that enjoy reading them as much as you enjoy writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
.......

LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love your work

Love the story line so far. Can't wait for the next installment. By all means please keep posting. It gives me something to look forward to. Thanks a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm so sorry

Every day I enter this site only to find your stories, but I don't leave any comment; english is not my first language and sometimes I don't know how to express the extreme joy that your work gives me. There are no words known to me to describe the intensity of emotion nor the appreciation that I have for your writing. It is incredibly superior to all the writings here, it's just beyond description. Please don't go, keep your readers ravinous for more forever! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I comment

whenever I have something intelligent to say. But how often can you post "Wow! That's great!" before you just give up trying to come up with the right words? You are the author, the expert on communications. I am just a poor reader, enjoying your artistry and wishing I could be even one quarter as eloquent. Please accept the high ratings as the only way I can express my gratitude.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I think that the most loyal people leave a comment

Some people don't want to comment just to say "that was good". Some only comment to give constructive criticism. Also, you have been known to angrily reply to comments you don't like. If I didn't know the back story about those anonymous posters, I might be reluctant to post too. I don't think it has anything to do with the quality of your work. Does it matter how many people comment? Aren't you getting a high read count and high votes? It's up to you whether you post on here or not but you shouldn't judge how much people enjoy your work on the number of comments you get. I hope you keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love every piece of your submission here..

Dearest Daniellekitten, it will be a great loss and make us true fans utterly miserable, if you stop posting here. Believe me, you have many fans here, though many non-vocal or simply lazy to comment. Personally, i greatly enjoyed and rated 100% for every piece. I've been unwell for the past 5 years, depression making it worse. Being alone and feeling lonely is something tht a person have to deal with at certain point in life. Reading your works makes me feels more 'alive' and i thank you so much for sharing this gift. Lots of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why?

Why a writer of your calibre BEGS for comments? WHY? And why do you think readers can't "afford" your books. The truth must be they won't be "interested" at all in buying your book. I for one will be happy if you STOP posting here. You sound like a "crybaby".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome as usual...

... but that's just the point. As a lot of other people have said, I don't want to post "awesome" for every chapter - it's just gilding the lily; the word loses meaning if used too much.

While there may be some people who don't like your stuff, I ask them - what are they still doing here, reading it?

If they don't like your work, they can go read someone else's.

jenni_tujenni_tuover 14 years ago
Do not ever think you are not appreciated!

Please don't ever think you are unappreciated.

Just the opposite but as others have said it can be hard to come up with something creative in the kudos department.

Please definitely KEEP Writing!!!!!!!!!!!!

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
please more

Please keep posting i love your work and try to write a comment every time you post but the work is great its hard to come up with anything but IT GREAT or OMG I LOVE IT. which i do

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
please more

Please keep posting i love your work and try to write a comment every time you post but the work is great its hard to come up with anything but IT GREAT or OMG I LOVE IT. which i do

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't stop!

As a reader who fell in love with your writing I ask that you don't stop posting on here. I check daily for new chapters from you and one other writer on here. I may not have commented lately only because my own life has been very hectic. If you didn't post here I would not be able to read your wonderful work. Can't afford is an understatement for me. This is my only outlet, so please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE DON'T GO

your stories are truly well written, they keep me coming back to see if you put up more stories for me to read everyday,and when you don't i wish that you would hurry up and put more on here, so please keep them coming and i'll keep reading them and just know this, you are very talented in writing your stories so very well!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
an avid eader

First of all...I would love to buy your work and if you have some published I would like to know where to start buying. I enjoy this site and some of the stories posted...hell I even stopped buying my books from amazon because I am so comfortable here. I cannot emphasize enough...when you have talent use it....if you want to make money, do it. we all have to make a living here in this world and as time goes on we see that nothing is free. We have to pay bills and take care of ourselves...so publish your work and get paid...and if this site is where you can see how many fans you have then do so. I will say this...no one is going to take care of you except YOU.......

YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Leave

I think your stories are great! Give us (the readers) a chance and forgive us, sometimes life gets in the way for us too. But trust me i know i wait every day to read the new chapters or check the updates. Keep up the good work! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange & Stupid

Readers asking for forgiveness? What for? Just because they don't comment? You know, I always loved your stories & even liked this one BUT your PostScript didn't pissed me off -- it made me SAD. Yet another writer who BEGS for comments & DISRESPECT the readers by telling them they can't afford your books. Yet another writer HUNGRY for praises through comments. Yet another writer who wants readers to go down on their knees & bow their heads. SAD, well, if don't want, please don't submit your work here. Earn lots of money by publishing your work. The person who asked for forgiveness is the most stupid person.

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 14 years ago
Hey Danielle...

I think you have a hater down there. LOL. Anywho, I just wanted to say that it can be discouraging to have people NOT comment on your stories, but hey, if you're getting 100 votes and above for each chapter, that's above the average writer already so you've got nothing to worry about. Sometimes I read, vote and don't leave a comment because I can't find the right words to say. For example, a couple of months ago, I'd just die everyday waiting for the next chapter of SF69's 'Warrior' to post, but I'd rarely comment on her stuff because I don't know what I'm supposed to comment on when everything seems perfect (and leaving a comment that says "that was perfect" without any sound explanation sounds lame to me).

Well, anyway, what I'm trying to say is, it doesn't mean you're not loved if you have little comments on your work. I'm sure people out there are DYING for you to post the next chapter to your stories, even if they don't say so!

So don't worry, we still love you(:

<3 Lily

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Sign of the Times

Danielle,

I'm no expert on social mores and motivations, but I think I know why people are not commenting about your very well written and entertaining narratives.

I think people are just not schooled in the art of

social intercourse. When you send a wedding present

to a new couple and they don't reply with a prompt, if any, "Thank You", that is also indicative of this lack of upbringing. Most of us were reared by afteroon television programs and never thought of thanking the writers and producers for their efforts. I believe we have lost our sense of decorum (the art of living graciously). So, don't despair that we don't appreciate your efforts. I am not talented as you are with the imagination to create all of your characters and their special

problems; but I can definetly say I know that I enjoy reading them. Keep up the great work.

Your fan, Larry

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years agoAuthor
Okay, I guess what I'm trying to say

is not being understood. I know a lot of you know that I had a stroke at the end of last year and I didn't write a word for about five months. I tried. I wrote and I deleted, wrote and deleted and dealt with the fall out. I even had difficulty editing the work the publishers sent back to me.<br></br>

I'm not searching for constant praise, but I do search to find the manuscript that will get my readers to comment. Not because I need the praise but because I am very self conscious that what I'm writing might not be as good as what I used to write was.<br></br>

I don't know if any of you has ever had the problems I've had in the past year. I know I wrote some interesting stuff before November of last year, the month I had the stroke. I lost a lot of my vision and a lot of my selfconfidence. So those of you out there who think I'm begging for acclaim...I've gotten plenty of reviews on my published work, as yes, I do publish because I need the money. Being on disability doesn't pay as well as working forty hour weeks, trust me. Those royalty checks are sometimes the only thing that keep me and my family eating.<br></br>

I want to know that I am on the right track with my stories, that what I'm writing isn't too off base or that my characters aren't too strange. I want to know like any writer that what I'm writing is being read. I'm not someone like BFW or Sammy whatever that don't care if their writing sucks.

<br></br>I am sorry if my rant caused some of you problems and if you decided then and there that I wasn't worthy of your readership any more. You try doing what I do every day and worrying about what story to do next, or what my fan base is going to enjoy. I'm sorry if you find me offensive.

<br></br>Anyway, thanks for all the comments and the emails. I really appreciate them and hope all of you know that. As long as I know people are enjoying what I am doing, I won't stop. I'm not denegrating people by talking about money. I know what it's like to live on a very fixed income and not be able to buy the books written by the authors that I like. It's one reason I've continued to post my stories here even when I didn't think they were being read.<br></br>

Thanks so much!

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
Hello Danielle

I have been a long time reader of your stories and in the past six months a reader of your published books, (Wendy Stone's books) They are all very well written well thought out books and stories. You are very good at what you do. There will always be people who for one reason or another don't like your stories. Why? who knows. As for me I know I should leave comments on your stories and send you emails to tell you that I do read your stories and books. But I am sure you that get enough people telling you such things. As for your stroke? I do hope you are getting better and will make a complete recovery. As for your stories you wrote back in Novemeber? they were very good. Sometimes I think you are too harsh on your self. Just trust one thing there are many readers on this site old and new that look for your stories and read them every time they see a story by you. I certainly do, even if I don't comment. Anyway please keep writing for as long as you can. And always know thta people will read them. Thank you Danille for your stories both on this site and others and for your published books. Best regards HMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh! Danielle, Danielle, Danielle....

We love you, adore you, respect you & most important we all LOVE your stories. Your call is fair enough. You put so much thoughts, energy, time in your stories so you have the right to ask the readers why they don't comment.<p>Please, don't take names of Sammy & BFW. You are farrrr moreee better than them.<p/><p>Danielle, don't be upset. You are always on our mind. So cheer up :)))<p/><p>Loads of love & hugs -- Susan<p/>

denverjohndenverjohnover 14 years ago
Love your work.

Hi, I honestly think your one of the best writers on the site. I comment only on about 20% of the work I read. I probably do the ratings on only 50% of the work. I have found over time of reading this site going on 4 years now that my taste has gotten much more refined to where i look more for the story then the sex. I love how your blend the two to make it very fascinating to read but at the same time erotic to a point. I also very much appreciate that you still post to this site rather then just going after the all mighty dollar. I honestly probably would not pay for much of the work I see on this site. But then again I do read a ton of books so maybe I am and just don't know it. Thank you for taking the time.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Please don't go

I try to comment on all stories / chapters i read but i have noticed sometimes the only option available is the stars, not the 'leave a public comment'

Your my 'cup of tea' and really do hope you continue to write. PJ xx

TALLMAN1966TALLMAN1966over 14 years ago
JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE BACK

THIS AND THE ASP STORY ARE GREAT I WILL TRY AND LEAVE YOU COMMENTS ON YOUR STORIES AS OFTEN AS I CAN I HOPE THAT YOU WILL KEEP POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER AND I TRULY ENJOY YOUR STORIES AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORK.

LapidothLapidothover 14 years ago
Heya

So, I've been following and enjoying your work for years, am new member.

Please, keep posting. Story is excellent!

lildragonlildragonover 14 years ago
Don't Punish Us

I would very much miss your fantastic stories. I enjoy reading your work. I am especially happy you have decided to break up ASP it was getting a little confusing and your characters deserve their own stories. As proud as I am to be able to own your work, I look forward to your stories here too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
continue please

Hi Danielle. I have been reading your work and i have been voting...not much commenting...i apologize. but do please continue. i love reading your work and we are blessed to have you with you.

i pray you will be healed and continue to have a healthy life. :) be safe ok? God bless you.

grolydmdgrolydmdover 14 years ago
glad you are back

I am fan of yours for the last couple of years, I follow you on this and other websites. I have been voting but not commenting much because, despite your health problems, your writing hasn't suffered. I think you are slower in posting than before, so maybe the task of writing is harder for you, but I am grateful that your gift wasn't harmed and your muse has found you again. Thank you for coming back! I love your work, the cliffhangers kill me, but I love your work. Keep it coming.

XandriXandriover 14 years ago
Glad you're back

Hey, I really like this story so far, recently I felt that the standard of your writing had slipped but this is back up there with the good old stuff of Angel and Hunter :)

Keep it up and please keep posting :)

Xandri

DianneTheReadDianneTheReadover 14 years ago
I really enjoy the story!

I love how you are telling a story here. This about the story and not just about the sex. Sex without a good story is just porn and not very interesting to me. Give me a good story and some sex and I can't stop reading.

I hope you are feeling better and will soon be fully recovered.

TangleelfTangleelfover 14 years ago
Wonderful as always!

I am horrible at commenting, but have loved and followed your writing for a long time! I love your writing and you are definitely one of my favs here.

Meridian13Meridian13over 14 years ago
Don't Go

We can sometimes be lazy (me included) but love your work and don't always comment. Don't go!

trinisamplertrinisamplerover 14 years ago
please don't stopp!!!

i know i speak for alot of folks wen i say that we really would miss you, speaking for myself at times i just log on to literotica to see if u posted anything!!....please don't go!!

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
great!

I paniced a bit when I saw ASP had been taken down but I think individual stories will be good because you can focus on that specific couple more! Yay for DK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

wonderful, cant wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Just discovered your work and can't stop reading your stories. Pls keep it up!! Can't stop reading.

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCover 14 years ago
I can only speak for myself...

but I always enjoy reading your stories. I don't often comment, but I do rate the ones I love.

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I am new here, and just wanted to let you know how great this story is so far. Will leave a comment when I finish this one and read others of yours......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
u're great

i can see where not having comments posted might leave u feelin discouraged...but i think u do tremendous work...i have been following your stories for over two years now...i love em

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I have been reading your stories for years. I am one of those that can't afford to buy your books. I love reading your stories though. I have had you marked under favorites since I first read one. I can't remember how many times I have read them. I just wish you could write them faster, ha, ha. Please keep up the good work, I love all of it.

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
Keep it up

I loved the Chemistry between these two. I definitely like the rewrite it's easier as the reader to focus on one couple, but I know from my shakey start at writing that it doesn't seem like you're doing enough and maybe people don't like these certain characters. I'm loving how this story is going so far...Just thought you should know. =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your work is amazing

your work is one of the best i have ever read, on this site and i can speak for almost everyone else who reads your work that we are very grateful for you posting it for free and wish you will keep posting on this site. Sorry, as people can be inconsiderate at times and very lazy, i will be sure to comment on all your works from now on.

da_zi_lda_zi_lover 14 years ago
thank you

I always love your stories and have gotten out of the habit of leaving comments. Thank again. Daz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fabulous!

I love all of your work! I can't wait to read the next one. Hunter has to be ok.

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
. . . .

On the whole commenting thing, I can't speak for others but I'm usually so caught up in a story that I jump to the next chapter immediatly after I'm done. Its not about not liking your work, its flippin fantastic and you're an awesome writer! . . But your stories are addictive and I usually can't stop till I'm done, then I usually comment at the very end. I guess thats not such a good thing after all. . I'll try to make a better effort at commenting because it really is important. . ANYWAY GREAT STUFF! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Writing style

I enjoy how you focus so much on the emotion of the characters. Brings em to life more than 'tall with brown eyes"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Commenting

Alot of people don't comment because they know that everyone does and they probably don't think that their comments really matter to you even though we know they do. Plus your stories are so great that most just skip commenting to continue onto the next chapter. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you again

Cant wait to read the rest!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I am a newer fan and appreciate your posting these stories. Maybe put a sentence in the beginning asking people to comment. I see a lot of people do that. Just an idea.

I really liked this chapter. It was heartbreaking to hear her story. Man if you had to show the Greek Gods being really god awful beings...you did a great job. I appreciate your tempering those awful deaths with saying they were given peace from Aphrodite. I like that you start off with Dianna approaching him about his liking her and her liking him so he has to face it right away. Makes it more exciting. I loved the trick you had her pull with the rope. That was really cool. The curse is a nice touch and it is real crazy to think of someone who could live for thousands of years with no human contact. Who also could destroy people like that with an accidental brush against them. Wow. Thanks for writing and posting here.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 14 years ago
Please!!!!!!!!

Please do not stop posting here. I have enjoyed your work. I am one of those that canot afford to buy. I look forward to everything new and old that you post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i dont usually comment unless a story is either incredibly horrid or amazing. but since you asked i'll give you one.... I think your story is on the upper end of the scale. not a 9 or 10 because it feels to me like there are some parts missing, maybe in the editing? idk for sure but i'll give you a good solid 7 maybe 8. Please keep writing here theres people like me that can't afford good/new books and have probably read everything in their local library.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Keep posting

Gurl u know we love your work. I think people maybe don't post because your that GOOD. Thanks WS for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm sorry - I for one am too busy reading to stop and post at the end of every chapter - love you work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

your writing is fine and on point. my only complaint it that there isn't enough of it!!

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago

I'm new to the whole posting / commenting thing...I've always voted but comments can be scary >.<

Usually I don't have and suggestions or criticisms of the stories I read - I just try to enjoy them whatever the form...I do appreciate all the authors who post on here for the enjoyment of others, sorry if we readers sometimes don't show our appreciation. But maybe I just don't know what to say? I know it's silly but some of us just like to blend.

Maybe I can just put a smiley face at the end of each posting to show that I'm reading? ^_^

This was a long post for me - back to hiding under the covers.

<3

ALtheBigALtheBigover 13 years ago
OK here's feedback

There have been only about 5 authors on this site that I really enjoy reading.

You, MarshAlien and RPsuch to name the top 3.

Keep up the great work. Now I'm going to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Dont stop.

I always try to comment on poeple's things and good writings like yours makes it easy. Please keep writing and posting :)

chelo2012chelo2012over 13 years ago
Great work!

Truly enjoy your work, please keep posting them.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i never comment on things ive read but always vote if i love it and i have for all that ive read written by you xx

going to find some of your work to buy and put onto my kindle too x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Congratulations!

Your complaint about not getting a comment has actually prompted me to comment! I don't usually do it because I have no way of knowing just when the story was published!... Unfortunately I do that with most of the stories I read here and I probably shouldn't. It seems to me you've created a character modeled after Rouge from the X-men. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story with much anticipation as I always was a huge fan of the X-men and always wondered what a story of their everyday lives might be like.

scotsrulescotsruleabout 13 years ago
Another great story

Maybe you should take the lack of comments as a compliment? Your stories are always engaging and full of life, whether they are on the dark side or the light and happy. You always produce characters that we love or love to hate. The lack of comment could simply be that you are giving your fans exactly what they expect, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just found your work

I just found your work and am intrigued where this story leads.

Hope to see more.

elisa301elisa301about 13 years ago

I've never commented on a story on lit, and very very rarely do it elsewhere. Soo.. I'll just say, I love your stories, but I'm a bad commenter. I try to remember to vote, but if I'm caught up in your stories, I sometimes forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First time

Hi I must say thank you for keeping your work up. This is my first time reading your work and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

meg_scorpio_85meg_scorpio_85over 12 years ago
Hey

I found you through one of my favorite authors (JazCullen) and I usually don't leave any comments... I vote. But in the future I'll comment. I never took into account that maybe the author would want our feedback. Thanks. By the way, you are doing a great job. I really enjoy the quality of your work and the portrait you are painting. It is wonderful so far. Keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful...

This is the reason people don't comment, they're to engrossed in your amazing writing to pause. I only just discovered you and can say you are now one of my favourite writers. Please continue writing and whatever you do don't stop posting here.

I was also wondeing, as I'm new to your work would it be possible to re-post some of your older favourite works. I would love to have endless access to your amazing writing haha.

Thankyou so much.

paisley23paisley23over 12 years ago
Please keep posting here!!

I've also just found you and find your stories are really, really good! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

Love this story; Really creative and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love your work

Please keep up the fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!!

i dont ever usually comment, but your work is amazing and it would be bad if you stop posting your stories! thanks ever so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's my first time reading...I've voted without posting....

....and I've come because you're one of DoctorWolf's fav...I'm not much on the buildup of characters as much as situational HOT DIRTY NASTY sex in each posting. DoctorWolf has taught me to wait for it...wait for it....FUCK! So I appreciate the freebee's afterall you authors are chewing on us before spitting out the finished product for publication...usually with the good descriptive parts edited the shit out of them. So excuse me if I just give you three's or fours with no comment, I'm so damn shallow and it's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom walking thru. So far, okay...no problems and nothing to really get excited about...just waiting for it.

SashaWMSashaWMabout 12 years ago
Creative

I'm sincerely enjoying your writing!

MaldivesMaldivesalmost 12 years ago
I never really liked

"little girl". It sounds so dexters laboratory or like a foreigner trying to insult someone. Try using some variation of child or some other helpless thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hissy fit

Just because people do not post does not always mean they dont love your stories

Please just keep up the good work!!! Look at the ratings you are getting

Venus_LoverVenus_Loveralmost 12 years ago
Second Time

Just for encouragement, I like your stories and am reading this one for the second time (along with lots of others). It has a lot of elements that are very good: NonHuman, hard-ass bitchy woman and an equally stubborn and strong guy who are in denial of their feelings for each other, etc. Plus it is very appealing to see their relationship unfold and probably end up together. Don't remember the ending since I read so many stories, but this one is good.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
Don't Stop, Please

This is the 1st time I'm reading your stuff Daniellekitten but I can tell you that even though I'm only 2 chapters into this story, I really like it. I would appreciate it as I'm sure most all of us who read this would, if you kept publishing your stuff on here. Speaking for myself, when I read stories w/multiple chapters I try to comment at the very end because that way I have the entire story, literally & figuratively, so I can make comments with all the facts, so to speak. But again, I am enjoying this very much and can't wait to finish the entire 20 chapters :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?!

I just finished reading this first chapter FIRST STORY of yours and I think it's amazing. I love how you switch POVs and the bickering between Hunter & Mira is hilarious. I'm loving your work just by only reading this ONE CHAPTER. Don't listen to other people who dislike your work as long as you are proud of it, that all the really matter. Brush off other people who are hating. Right now you're inspiring me and giving me new ideas on my own writing. Thanks ;)

funfunfun73funfunfun73over 11 years ago
Great!

This is a great story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stop being grumpy

Your an awesome writer but you realy sound like a grump relax

elfy1980elfy1980about 11 years ago
Loving it!

I have just started reading your stories and was surprised by the comment you had left. Your an amazing writer and should be proud of your work, regardless of whether people comment or not. I have only just started reading some of your stories and I'm thoroughly enjoying them! Keep up the good work! I understand you have some of your work published, whereabouts can they be purchased?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting...

...that you ever seemed unsure of how much your readers enjoyed your stories. I'm two chapters in to the first story of yours I've ever read, and enthralled. I only noticed one typo too, which is rare indeed (looser). Nice storytelling. This is off to a great start. Can't wait to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just found

I just found u this week and I'm enjoying it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interestng

Just found this story and i'm really liking it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
late to the scene

This is a really Good story. You're an excellent writer but most people wouldn't appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just found you

Just found your stories,their great. Please don't stop posting.

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyabout 10 years ago
Didn't want to stop reading to comment.

Needed to continue to next chapter, and continue with the story.

andreeaelenaandreeaelenaalmost 10 years ago

are you crazy i read your comment i personally love your stories please continue

KoachKoachover 9 years ago
You are Outstanding

I realize that this forum is for authors looking for reactions and suggestions for their work. The goal being personal improvement.

To say that I'm not a writer is a gross understatement. So by my standard, you are an accomplished author.

I don't think a story can be judged by a single chapter. I've read stories here that I thought were great only to have them unravel in the last paragraph.

When you start a story you must already have it pretty much laid out in your mind. Changing your mental image in response to comments at the end of each chapter would seem to foster chaos. I would think it better to give comment to the finished story and you taking those comments into account with your next story. Just an old man's opinion. KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Start

It's early but it's a good start building the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To answer your question.

In my own opinion, much of your work does not need a comment. It's that good, usually I find myself wanting and searching for the next chapter. As with all things in life, more can be sometimes less. Too many comments could lead to a change in the story or just be some idiot wasting space. In your case, possibly the answer to your question, less is most definitely more! No errors, good story, and no comments? That means to me everyone likes it and can hardly give any advice to make it better. I know this series is complete, just stay the course and keep doing what you enjoy doing. I enjoy it, quite sure others do as well, and I'm probably not the only one that looks for things you write. Makes me deliriously happy when I find a story title then see your name under it. Toaden

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments

A nice cliffhanger. I am enjoying this story, as well as all of your stories. Please keep posting. Does that make you feel better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comment

Sometimes, I think that some people will wait until almost the end of a story to comment. One reason is that so very many of the chapter stories are never finished and posted. This is very frustrating to the readers.

Howver, if like myself I find a current story good I will comment. I hate leaving negative comments so I try to avoid them. I believe in constructive criticism. Not tearing something apart just because to show I'm smarter than you. (ie) spelling errors, punctuation. He'll you guys go to a lot of time effort and expense to write in most cases VERY good Stories and not just junk to be able to say that you got something posted. Keep going ALL ARE VERY GOOD STORIES /NOVELS.

JFPUCK111@ATT.NET

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Been reading your stories and love your style and subjects.

GryphonMeidhGryphonMeidhabout 8 years ago
Response to question

I tend to comment on the last chapter of a story more than anywhere else. I also tend to o download the story so I can use fbreader with a black background because it is much less painful on my eyes. I love your stories. I don't recall how I found the first one, but I liked it enough that I'm going through and reading everything you have posted here.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories.

1. Your next chapter's calling to me - I tend to over think my comments, which takes time away from reading the next chapter.

2. I tend to read more on my phone these days, and typing comments is tedious on the phone screen.

Many Thanks for your stories. While I could afford to buy stories occasionally, I would have to cut down my reading considerably.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Newbies just don't post as much. Love your work though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New to your work

This is the story i've started on ( although it seems the shadow story comes before this but oh well lol ) and i'm finding it well written and thought out with cliffhangers at the end of the chapter which are effective in making me want to 'turn the page' :) - Tazzy

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES