All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 05'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

This story just keeps getting better and better. Keep it em' coming.

TALLMAN1966TALLMAN1966over 14 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY THIS STORY LIKE ALL YOUR OTHERS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Fab

Enjoying the story hugely. Love the 'Wynter Witch' title. PJ xx

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
cant wait

the next chapter is going to rock!!!

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 14 years ago
She's so great!

I love your Heroine, I just wanted one of those goons to actually touch her. I know... Blood Thirsty Much, right!?! LOL! Seriously, thanks. Great read!

TangleelfTangleelfover 14 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

I wanted one of them to touch her so bad.

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
I was waiting...

I really wanted one of the guys to touch her, I thought the big guy would and then there'd be some huge grudge because we'd find out they were all related and whatnot but I can see them holding a grudge even though no one died...bad guys are the dumbest. I'm liking that she returned to her hard side, there's no way a person would turn around that quick with just one touch.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 14 years ago
Dang

He did not finish his story. I hope there will be more to come about him.

There were a few typo's but great other wise.

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

I want to know if her touch is still cursed!!!

Loving it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES