All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 11'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I sure do wish

That you could post 5 chapters a day...lol, these stories are amazing :)

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Patiently waiting...

I figured Nicky had to do with the shell, and now I'm curious to see how. :) Hunter needs some sex ed lessons, though -- a woman doesn't get pregnant THAT fast. ;)

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
loved it

can't wait for the next chapter. I am having so much fun with this story. Hope you are having fun with it as well.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Yeah

So glad for Mirage & Hunter. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love It

Love it, love it, love it. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
Love it...

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
confused

The jump to Nicholas was wholly unexpected and I completely checked to see if i was on the right story... I wonder if the transition could be a bit less forced?

I am enjoying the story quite alot and am looking forward to what happens next

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
Rock on!

I was a bit confused when we first met Nicky but now that I know what's going on (kinda) I like him and Arielle a lot! Can't wait to see what's up with them. What did they do to Nicky? Was Arielle targeted or they randomly grabbed her? Can't wait to get some answers!

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
HotHotHot!

I love how you didn't just throw two couples at us in the beginning, I think two couples per story works. And the switching between them builds up the anticipation, but I love the innocent of the new girl and I'm almost sure Nick was in an earlier story. I like when the girls are trusting and sweet, it makes the guys gentler and the love scenes so much better when it gets out of control. Next chapter!

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Nicky:}

I think i love him!! Haha, don't even know why because he's still a new character but he's so gentlemanly for such a stud!

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

Hmmm, Nicholas and Arielle sound interesting!

ChanickyChanickyalmost 13 years ago
I'm Loving it

Normally I don't comment but this story grips me in a way that few other authors have been able to. Please don't ever stop writing. I love this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving it

Splendid bit of lit. Thank you and keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still confused but ......

still confused but loving the story.....keep it going and finish the explaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES