Hunter Hunted Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pale, her skin perfect. She had smallish breasts but the nipples were large and full. Her waist was slender and he could count the bones of her ribs when she breathed in. Her hips were lush, full, her thighs parted, wanting him inside of her. He could see the glistening drops of her arousal on the soft pretty curls of her mound and he found his blood lust changing. He wanted to taste her passion. Quickly healing her wounds, he moved between her thighs, using his shoulders to keep them spread.

"Oh Nicky, what are you doing?" she moaned.

"Loving you," he said softly, breathing in the sweetness of her scent. His head dipped lower and he pushed his tongue between her plump lower lips, his fingers stroking over the smooth skin of her inner thigh where he usually liked to feed. She cried out when he found her clit, his finger stroking over it and then the softness of his tongue came in to play. Arielle was seeing stars behind her closed eyelids and she flinched when she felt the soft flexibility of his tongue. He was taking her higher again, forcing her orgasm to go on and on.

She feared the fall and she told him in no uncertain terms.

"I'll be here, Arielle. You only have to fall into my arms. I will always catch you, beloved." He was careful when he pushed one long finger into her, seeing the raw flesh from when he'd taken her before. She'd been a virgin and he needed to remember that, to be tender with her sore flesh. He slowly fucked her with his finger, his tongue ever moving across her clit.

The sound of her cries, the desperate scrabbling of her fingers in his hair let him know she was reaching for that final cliff, ready to toss herself over and into the bubbling sea of ecstasy. He slid one hand up her front, cupping and caressing her breasts, plucking at the hard nipples. She found his hand, squeezing it over one breast, holding it there while her body jerked and the soft flesh of her pussy throbbing under his fingers and mouth.

Then he used the skirt part of her robe to wipe his face before traveling up to look down into her face. "Is that what you wanted, Arielle?"

"You called me beloved."

He grinned, running his hand through her golden hair. "Okay, take two. Is that what you wanted, Beloved?"

"I still want to feel you inside of me," she said softly, her fingers coming up to cup his handsome face, drawing him down so that she could kiss him.

But he broke the kiss before she could drag him back into the lovely snare of her bare arms and legs, not to mention the heat of her pussy that he could feel even through the sweat pants he was wearing. "You've been fed from two vampires today, Arielle. That's one too many for you to be up to playing more games tonight."

"But...but you haven't..."

"No, but I'm a big boy and I can take care of that myself. You need to rest, Arielle. You need to replenish what blood has been taken for you. I will not have you get sick just because my dick's got a mind of his own."

"Can I...watch?"

"Y...you want to watch me...masturbate?" He felt his cock jump at the thought. He could almost feel her eyes on him already.

"Yes...is that wrong?"

"How in the hell can you be so exciting and wonderful? You were a virgin just last night."

"Can I watch?" she asked again, blushing at the admiration she could hear in his words. "Maybe help?"

* * * *

I've had so many people wonder about who Nicky is and how he fits into this story. If you can give me a couple more chapters everything will be revealed. Remember the creepy shell? All those mysteries will be revealled soon enough. I hope you are still enjoying my story and thank!

12