Hunter's Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that acceptable?" I inquired.

Both guys responded that it was. Thus we established another game.

That year we dressed identically. During the first hunt Tom caught me and Ron caught Laura. By now instead of just kissing, when captured we spent several minutes in some heavy making out. Laura and I, of course, knew what each did with her boyfriend. After all, we might get an idea to try from each other. When Tom caught me, we were soon going at it hot and heavy. I was returning the action as much as I could. After about ten minutes we slowed down and headed back to the fire. Ron and Laura came in about ten minutes later.

Laura and I looked at each other and then I asked, "Well, am I Lisa or Laura?"

The two guys exchanged looks again and Tom firmly said, "You're Lisa."

I turned and planted a kiss on his lips. "Right."

A little later we decided to play again.

I hid a little better this time and it was twenty minutes before I heard steps below the tree branch I had climbed onto. This year the moon was just past first quarter but still gave plenty of light so that when he looked up, Ron saw me and said, "There you are! Come on down."

I grabbed the branch and swung to the ground, facing him. He reached out and pulled me into a tight embrace and hot French kiss. Soon we were just as involved as Tom and I had been earlier.

We spent the next ten minutes or so in some hot play. I'm sure I must have behaved just like Laura because he didn't seem to notice any difference, but I did. He did several things a little differently than Tom and I decided to encourage Tom to try one or two of them.

When we finally broke it off and made our way back to the fire I ended up sitting on his lap for another fifteen minutes until Tom and Laura, arms around each other, made their way back to sit down on the other bench.

Ron said, "I guess we won this round, too. Looks like you girls will be paying for dinner after all."

Laura and I smiled at each other and then she said, "Well, maybe not. I'm Laura." Tom looked shocked and I'm sure Ron did also.

Laura and I laughed and I said, "I guess we do kiss the same." In the bright moonlight I could see that both guys appeared to have turned a little red. Laura and I changed places and kissed our own boyfriends to let them know that there were no hard feelings. (Maybe that was poorly worded. There had certainly been some feeling and some things had become quite hard.)

Later Laura and I talked about exactly what had happened. We had both discovered a couple of things we really enjoyed and planned to get our own boyfriends to try them. It might seem surprising that neither of us were jealous at all. If Tom or Ron had done the same things with some other girls we agreed we'd be pretty unhappy about it, but as it was, it didn't bother us at all. I think that's a part of being a twin. We are so alike that if something is done to one, it's the same as being done to the other. In this case, especially so, as the boys thought they were actually playing with the right girl.

Sometime quite a bit later, Tom confessed that he and Ron had also compared notes and discovered a couple of things they wanted to try. In their case it wasn't jealousy that haunted them but rather a sort of embarrassment at not being able to tell which girl they were with.

The nextyear was our last in high school. We had dated no one else except Tom and Ron for well over a year and were beginning to feel quite serious about each other. In fact, Laura and I were sure we were in love and thought the guys were also, although none of us had actually used the word. The four of us were all eighteen now and we all planned on the next year attending the state university located about a hundred fifty miles from home. We had all applied and received early acceptance. All freshmen had to live in a dorm and Laura and I had applied to be roommates. Ron and Tom did the same.

When October came around we again planned on our own private party at Tom's house. Or rather, out in his woods. When the big night arrived the weather looked a little uncertain. It was not totally overcast, but there were heavy clouds sweeping across the sky with the feel of possible rain. It wasn't cold and there had been no rain yet, but it looked like it might start any time.

We built the fire anyway and toasted hot dogs and ate them sitting on the benches. Despite the weather we decided to play our games again. Now before we set out the first time, Tom asked, "Are you girls going to switch on us again?"

Laura and I were again dressed identically. We had also discussed something earlier and made some plans of our own. We looked from one to the other and then I asked, "Would you like it if we did?"

The two guys exchanged looks - rather uncertain looks. At last Tom cleared his throat and said, "I'm not sure. Especially the first time."

Laura answered, "All right. We promise not to this time."

Then I added, "But maybe later... You never know." This left them still a little uncertain of what they might expect.

This time they gave us ten minutes to hide. As I said, Laura and I had made some plans of our own for this night. We quickly made our way to different places in the woods. We had scouted these sometime earlier and knew we would be separated by a couple hundred feet or so. Each was in a grove of pine trees, the ground covered with old needles and a mix of fallen fall leaves. We had also stashed some things there without the boys knowing it.

Now I moved into my hiding place. Well, it wasn't really much of a hiding place. I expected I would be found pretty soon. We had even "let" the guys overhear us so that each would look in the right area. Now I pulled out the old dark brown cotton blanket and spread it on the ground. Then I made my other preparations and lay down on it and pulled half of it across me, leaving only my face visible.

We had been right and it was only a few minutes until Tom came into the edge of the grove and saw me. "Lisa?" he asked, a slight uncertainty in his voice.

I gave a little laugh. "That's right, you caught me." Then in a quiet voice holding a little anticipation of my own, I added, "Now you probably expect your reward."

Tom smiled widely. "That's right. The hunter gets to claim his prize." With that he reached and pulled the corner of the blanket, uncovering me. Then he froze and his mouth actually dropped open. He just stood there staring down at me. Twice he cleared his throat and then managed to get out, "God, you are so beautiful."

I lay there, totally naked, smiling up at him. In a very quiet voice I said, "I've thought about this, Tom. I want it as long as you do. I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry about that."

He continued to stand for several seconds, just looking at me. "Oh, Lisa, you can't imagine how much I want this. Lisa, I love you. I love you and I want you so much, but I've been afraid to tell you." Then he hesitated a little. "Are you really sure this is what you want?"

I looked up from where I could see the bulge in his jeans to lock onto his eyes. "Yes, Tom. I've been afraid to say so, too, but yes, I love you. I need you. I want you. I need this. Fuck me, Tom."

That broke the spell. He reached and began to remove his clothing. In short order he was a naked as I and I found myself breathing fast as I stared at his hard body and the rigid shaft now sticking out in front of him. He lowered himself to kneel between my legs which I spread to make room for him. He leaned forwards and we touched along our length as he kissed me. Hard and deep. Our skin felt burning hot as it touched.

When we broke the long kiss he let his face move downwards, catching a nipple, sucking it hard and giving it a little bite. I arched upwards and he switched to the other nipple, repeating his actions. I had already been wet but now I felt myself flooding.

He gave each breast a kiss and then moved on down kissing his way along my stomach until he reached my slit. We had never had even oral sex of any kind but now he fastened his mouth to my slit and his tongue began to stroke and tease. I moaned and arched myself against him. I had never felt anything so wonderful! His tongue continued to play, pushing slightly into me, sliding all around. My clit had come out and felt incredibly sensitive and when his tongue touched this I had to stifle a scream and managed to turn it into a loud moan instead. I had actually come at the touch of his tongue. But I certainly wasn't ready to quit yet.

He played with me like that for several minutes until I felt I couldn't take it anymore and tugged at him, pulling his head up. "Now, Tom. Now. Take me. Fuck me!" He responded and stretched above me. I reached and guided his hard rod to my dripping entrance. He started, moving slightly into me and then hesitated. "Just do it," I whispered. "Take me quick and hard. Now!" I dug my fingers into his ass and pulled. He yielded and did as I asked, driving himself hard into me. I made a small sound as the thin membrane broke, but it actually hurt a lot less than I had feared.

I held him still inside me for a little bit to get used to everything. Then I urged him to begin to move and very soon we were both driving hard at each other. It didn't last. I felt Tom tense and seconds later felt a hot flood inside. He went stiff above me, holding himself deeply inside me. Then he dropped down against me and I discovered I loved the feeling of being trapped by his weight. I clung to him, tightening my arms around him and squeezing his still mostly hard organ with my internal muscles.

We lay together like that for several minutes and then I felt him become a little more hard once again. Soon we were again moving hard and "making the beast with two backs." This time he lasted longer and I was able to come again myself before he released another series of spurts deep within me.

We lay together for several more minutes. Then Tom suddenly remembered our actual circumstances and said, "What about Laura and Ron? Won't they be wondering about us."

I smiled up at him. "Probably not. I expect they are doing pretty much the same thing as we are."

"You mean you two planned this together?" he asked astounded.

"Sure. We're twins, remember. We think alike."

He smiled at me. "I definitely like the way you think." Then with a little more concern he asked, "Are you feeling OK? I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

"No, I'm fine. In fact, if we get a chance later, I might like to repeat things. Well, not everything. You won't have to break anything next time." I leaned up and kissed him.

We both sat up and I reached over and pulled out a couple of hand towels and handed one to Tom. We quickly cleaned ourselves and got dressed once more. I stuffed the blanket and towels back into the black plastic garbage bag I had used to store them and pushed it back next to the tree where it had been. "For later," I simply said.

We made our way back to the fire and found Laura and Ron already there. She was sitting on his lap and they were both looking rather dreamy eyed at each other. Not surprising. I felt the same way and I think Tom did also. We all knew that our relationships had changed a little. I knew Laura would have told Ron that Tom and I were engaged in the same activities as they were, so no one was at a loss for what had occurred.

We sat around the fire, cuddling and kissing, for another hour. Then Ron casually said, "Would you girls like to play 'hunt' again now."

Laura and I looked at each other and laughed. "Is that what we're calling it now?" I giggled out.

Ron looked embarrassed but Laura said, "Whatever we call it I'd like to play again. Shall Lisa and I go hide again?"

Tom cleared his throat. "You only promised not to change on us the first time. Does that still go?"

Laura and I let our eyes meet for a second and then I said, "For now." Then we both laughed at the looks on the boys' faces.

Ron finally said, "Maybe we should help you hide and make sure."

Again we laughed. Laura put her arm around Ron and said, "Sure, Lover. This time." With this we set off, each couple going together, back to our previous hiding spots in the tree groves.

This time Tom and I took our time, necking and petting for awhile and finally undressing each other. When we were both naked I rolled him onto his back and climbed astride, letting the insides of my thighs touch the outside of his. I leaned forwards and gave him a deep French kiss and then proceeded to follow his previous example and suck and nip at his nipples before kissing my way down and finally taking his hard organ into my mouth. I had never done this before either but it didn't put me off at all. I licked all around the head, finding that the underside seemed to be quite sensitive. I slid my mouth up and down the shaft as far as I could. I couldn't take him into my throat as I had read about but wondered, if I practiced, if maybe that would be possible. For now I contented myself with what I could comfortably do.

Tom stopped me before he came. I was of two minds about this. I wanted him to spurt into my mouth so I could see if it bothered me to swallow but I wanted him inside me elsewhere even more. (Later I was to learn that swallowing didn't bother me at all and, in fact, I enjoyed it.) I moved and lowered myself onto his rigid shaft, sinking down with a long sigh as I felt the shaft enter me even more deeply than it had before. I remained there for a full minute, not to get used to the position but rather to fully enjoy the wonderful feeling. Then I began to move up and down while Tom reached for my tits and began to squeeze them and pinch and tug my nipples.

This time I came and came hard before he did. In fact I came twice, the second time just before he cried out, arched and spurted several shots into me. Leaving him embedded, I leaned forwards and plastered myself against him as much as I could, locking my mouth to his.

I handed him the towel and used the other one on myself. Then we cuddled and played, teasing each other for some time. I was just thinking that I would see if I could get him hard again and was bending to take his cock into my mouth again when there was a rumble of thunder and I heard rain drops start to strike the trees.

We both sat up, startled by the sudden shower. We reached for our clothes as I heard the rain start to fall quite hard. "We're going to be soaked before we get back to the shelter," Tom said. "I hate having to go home in soaking wet clothes."

I froze. "Then let's not. Here, stuff our clothes into the garbage bag. We can get dressed once we get inside the shelter."

"But Ron and Laura will see us like this, won't they."

"Probably, but they'll be dressed the same way." He looked skeptical, to say the least. "She's my twin. I know what she'll do."

He accepted this and we quickly had our clothes stuffed safe and dry inside the plastic bag. Then amid giggles and hand in hand we started quickly along the path back towards the fire ring and the shelter.

Just as we were ducking inside we saw Ron and Laura, both a bare as we ourselves, come out of the trees and make for the door. We held the door while they made their way inside. Then the four of us stopped and looked at each other. All four of us burst out laughing, Laura and I at the expression on the two guys' faces. I think the boys were laughing at the whole situation, but that didn't stop them from looking both of us up and down. When we calmed down Ron and Tom turned to Laura and myself and almost together said, "You were right. They're naked, too."

Laura and I laughed and she said, "I see you two are..."

I took over and finished, "starting to act like twins, too." This brought on new bouts of laughter.

Surprisingly enough, standing around naked didn't seem to bother any of us. I guess I didn't mind Ron looking at me or Tom looking at Laura because they had already seen us naked, so to speak. I mean they couldn't tell which one of us they were looking at so if they'd see my sister they had effectively seen me. As for Laura and myself, well we shared most things anyway so why would we mind if our sister took a look at our boyfriend. I think the guys were mostly just enjoying the view.

We used the towels to dry off as much as we could but still didn't bother to get dressed. It was a warm night for October and I expect our earlier activities and our excitement were keeping us warm enough to be comfortable. It also probably helped that we soon were cuddled on the guys' laps, necking and generating some heat of our own. And maybe it was just that we all liked the view.

Anyway, the rain eventually began to taper off and soon stopped completely. The fire had gone out in the rain and we just stayed inside the shelter, dressed (undressed?) as we were. There was no more actual sex but we did let our hands wander a bit. No one seemed to mind or find it uncomfortable. Things had again changed a little among the four of us.

The weatherbegan to change and we didn't repeat our outdoor activities any more that year. There were times in parked cars when we once more engaged in our new found pleasures, but we never had a chance at somewhere to get completely naked again for any length of time. Almost always when we did manage to have sex, it was as separate couples although there were a couple of times when we parked with both couples in one car. No one ever saw anything but we all knew that there was more going on than just kissing.

With spring came warmer weather but also frequent rain and showers. Still, there were two nights in May when the four of us managed another cookout in Tom's woods and afterwards disappeared as couples for more private activities. I say private but we all knew what we were doing and Laura and I knew that afterwards we would share details. The guys probably knew we would also and likely shared their own experiences, although I'm sure they couldn't as well as Laura and I.

May also brought prom and graduation and all the usual end of high school activities. In our case we knew we'd all be attending the same school in the fall, so it didn't seem as final as it might have.

Prom was wonderful! Laura and I found identical formals and the guys got matching tuxes and presented each of us with identical flowers. I should mention that although Ron and Tom were not related, they were both about five foot eleven, both had dark blonde hair which they wore about the same length. They both had blue eyes and were both built about the same with wide shoulders and narrow waists. They were both well muscled, in good shape and not overweight at all. We made quite a sight on the dance floor, not quite mirror images but close enough to gather second looks.

Summer provided a few more opportunities even if bugs sometimes detracted from things. A mosquito bite in certain places can be quite uncomfortable and make you look rather strange as you try to keep from scratching it. Still there were a few cookouts and twice we managed an overnight camping trip. We used two tents but we could still hear activity from the other tent, not that it bothered anyone.

Finally theend of August arrived and the four of us headed to college. Our room requests had been approved, so Laura and I were roommates as were Tom and Ron. We even ended up in the same dorm but, of course, on separate floors.

All in all we settled into college life with little difficulty. As it was, we avoided the "roommate" problems that troubled so many freshmen. Tom and Ron had known each other for well over a decade and Laura and I had known each other for all of our lives - probably much better than any other friends could have. We were friends, but a lot more than that. Being a twin is being a part of the other. I once read a description written by another girl. "Being a twin is running full tilt into a mirror because you know your sister will get out of the way." We had never done that but it sounded accurate.