All Comments on 'Hunting Instruction'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Expertly written as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story i love outdoor stories. It almost got to wordy in the beginning but turned out great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love outdoors women

Great story!! I love outdoors women and this is the pefect image. I sure do hope this story line continues, more hunting, fishing, hiking and great fucking with a hot outdoors babe !! GREAT start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I will give you a 5

for a well written story that I enjoyed very much. Was a little worried about that guy for a while but he finally woke up. I agree, lets have a followup.

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Great Start but where is the follow up

Very good start and great layout of all the details, but you just barely got them started fucking and then quit. More of this story, next hunting or fishing, her getting another girl interested in going with them, him starting hunting/fishing classes for women.

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
Love your writing

You have a great style and the outdoors settings are spectacular! You have kept me reading for a week.thank you

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Another quick hitter with characters I can visualize! 5*

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

Well written and very technically correct. But. I cannot help but see the similarity between this story and “the husband comes home to find his wife going out on a date” except from the other point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS