All Comments on 'Hunting with Hunter'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 8 years ago
What a winning mix!

Gay, straight, and bi. A great plot. A tell-all journal. Seduction. BDSM. Reluctance with a little non-consent. Hot sex. Romance at the end. And even a little religion tossed in for good measure in the middle of it all. Very well done, MST. Good luck in the contest but I doubt you'll need it. The readers are going to LOVE this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Maybe lit forced you to put this in GM but I think it belongs in Non-Con and should have had a "warning" to the reader. Politics aside, I saw it as a straight-up male rape story. Has nothing to do with Summer OR Lovin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thoroughly noncon, but the gay aspect does overwhelm that. Ought to be tagged.

Well done pov. Fascinating, creepy, thought provoking and sexy.

redzingerredzingerover 8 years ago
Solid entry.

Hehe. (Really must stop making bad jokes.)

Well-written (of course, yours always are), but I found the break in the flashback scene interrupted the flow, and it felt like the pace was a bit rushed for Philip's final scenes, after all the care taken earlier. I.e. more detail please!

Definitely non-con, but it was fairly easy to tell that in the first couple of paragraphs (if anyone didn't like that, maybe they should have backed out there and then?)

Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous