All Comments on 'Hurry Up!'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Rather bland but still fun

It was a fun story with a sir of happy ending. Honestly I didn't expect the sister to be so hot for her bother but then again it only made it better. Seeing him tardy all the time and fumbling with his zipper and later with his junk made it for a lightweight atmosphere, easily associated with real life.

There are a few problems here and there, but the most obvious one is stating that he's a virgin only to a page later to state that he had sex with a few girls already. These aren't severe enough to take off the joy but something that can be omitted in the future.

I gave you 4* though and hope to maybe read some more on these two in the future.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
25 year old woman not on the pill

Sorry she is 25 and not on the pill. Not asking for a condom.

Liked the story until then

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
I don't know why for certain, but I liked this one.

I guessed at the sister being 'late' early in the story, probably because so much time was spent on the brother being nearly always late. I thought that perhaps the brother protested his sister's advances too much, but who's to say. And I had a problem with her being 'late' a few days after their coupling - but for some reason I enjoyed your story. Does it matter why?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a mixture of metaphores

we are told at the start he is always almost but not quite late. However, because the nice guy finished last, she is late. oops

brosismombrosismomover 8 years ago
#NoNoNo #NO

What the fuck was that ?

Really she fucks him & somehow that's gonna stop him from being Late #Really! #Really!

then its never explained how its going to stop him being late,Maybe would of made sense if sis gave him incentives to stop him from being tardy but it had

nothing to do with him being late it was about sis being "Late"

only thing in story do agree with 100% is the being late part,leaving everything to last second even that's not explained why he clock watches! and leaves last sec

I can't/don't understand why people love to always be late(or almost late)for everything.

I Fucking hate it !!!!!!! I do not understand why or how people can always be late for everything, specially if there's no good reason for being late

PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
It was lust

Good and read the story to end, fufilled my fantasy, so keep up the writing.

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years agoAuthor
There are some strange people out there!

To Captain_Fapulus - the reference to his 'virgin' state specifically says - "the fact of the matter was that I was almost a virgin" which I then explained by telling you that - "I'd had sex with a few girls but it had all been quick stuff....."

In other words I knew very little about the delights of actually getting horizontal with a girl.

Later on I wrote - "I’d had sex with several girls but I was hardly what I’d call experienced" - and if you'd read the words properly you'd have understood that what I indicated was that I was "ALMOST a virgin" as stated earlier.

In other words, non-virginal in so far as having had sex but virginal so far as getting a girl into bed.

There is a distinct difference!

And the whole story revolves around the 'being late' situation - so to brosismom I say "Read the story properly before making an inane comment."

Or better still, if you're into making such dumb comments then don't bother to read my stories.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
@ Chris7sw

Thanks for clarifying that, I admit I somehow missed the nuance of that correlation. And I do agree that there is a difference between the two.

Still hope to see more of the two, at least to see if the baby is on time an if the brother mended his ways :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

That stupid idiot should NEVER be allowed to walk around unsupervised! Can you spell W I M P?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Jeez, seriously. You shouldn't fuck a (inexperienced) man unprotected and not tell him to not cum inside you and then all you do is complain afterwards. Like, seriously, what do you expect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just didn’t work for me

Just didn’t do it for me. **

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Had fun.

The story is super.

No one is in a hurry anymore.

No one is late.

You can relax and have fun.

Thank you.

I wish you good health.

I look forward to hearing more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2857 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...