Hurry Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Ahhhh!" I gasped, "Oh fuck - no!"

Her actions may have released my boxers from the zip but the zip had now parted entirely and the bulge of my burgeoning erection now protruded where only a tongue had showed before.

I'd have expected Sharon to move away now but instead her hands still clung to the two halves of my unzipped trousers and now a smile was slowly forming on her face.

She looked upwards at me, her smile now broad.

"What have we here?" she asked wickedly, her eyes twinkling at me, "Looks as if you're a bit eager!"

"I don't - I didn't - I'm not..." I spluttered uselessly, "Oh fuck!"

"Hmmmm, I have to admit - you do have a problem," said Sharon, pausing to let her tongue slide over her lips and her eyes to slide over my bulge, "But although what I had in mind might cure it for now it's the overall picture that needs to change, isn't it?"

"You what?" I asked, my mouth uncertain about which words to form, "What are you on about?"

Sharon had suddenly sat more upright and she released my trousers too, leaving me there with my boxers and prominent penis bulge on show.

"We've got to get you to change the way you are," she said, her eyes visibly drawing away from my bulge and then sneaking back again, "All it'll take is a little determination on your part and you'll be right. You need to get your way of life sorted; your lateness has become something of a problem, hasn't it?"

I nodded, my mind now captivated by her thoughts; thoughts that seemed to be so far removed from the sexually charged situation we'd been in moments before.

"It'll be simple enough - all you have to do is to start your planning, let's say, half an hour earlier than you do - for everything I mean," she said, "You know, if you're going to meet a girl then do something like set your watch thirty minutes early - it's as easy as that."

"Uhhh, yeahhhh, guess it would be that simple," I said, my thoughts whirling as I took in that simple trick, "I'd never even thought of that."

Everything stopped as the notion sank in. It was simple enough but it was something I'd never been good at...but now I intended to try, really try.

"Ok - great - I'll do it," I said with determination in my voice, "Starting right now."

"Brilliant! From now onwards just start planning things a bit earlier - stop dithering perhaps; just get on with things instead of getting distracted," Sharon added, "I think that was part of your problem - you're always finding something else that needs doing."

"Mmmm, yeah, guess so," I answered and at that moment my eyes rediscovered Sharon's leg and hung there, sneakily trying to see how far up her leg I could see.

Sharon gently slapped my leg as if to admonish me.

"Just goes to show where your brain is!" said Sharon laughing, "See, you're sex mad aren't you!"

"Can't help it," I gasped, spouting out the only words I could find in my brain, "I'm just normal!"

"Huh - I'll believe that!" said Sharon, "Now come on, we've got that sorted, what's next?"

"Dunno, you've kind of taken me by surprise," I answered as I gradually gathered my senses, "Like a change of direction or something."

"Ah, I thought as much!" said Sharon with a big smile, "Of course, you had sex on your mind didn't you? You were getting ready for a nice leisurely wank when I interrupted you, weren't you?"

Her hand had returned to my thigh now and immediately I felt her touch setting things in motion again, this time even more energetically. The pleasurable sensation of a hand so near to my cock was sending waves of excitement into my core where they gathered once more and returned like ripples to flood into my balls.

"Uhhh!" I grunted as my hips jerked unintentionally, "Get off - get your hand away!"

"Oooh, we are excited, aren't we?" said Sharon, "What happens if..."

Her hand moved slowly up my thigh until she reached my undone trousers, then her hand seemed to slide downwards towards my growing bulge.

"Stop it!" I hissed, feeling things growing strongly down there, "Get away Sharon, please, please don't."

"Do you mean please get away or please don't?" she asked with a wink, "I think you really mean you don't want me to stop, eh?"

"Ooooh fuck - dunno!" I exclaimed, my words hissing from me as her fingers approached my rising cock, "Careful!"

"Careful of what? Careful where I touch you?" asked Sharon as her fingers began to smooth over the material of my boxers right where my cock was stretching them, "Or careful 'cos I'll make something happen?"

"It's too late, it's already happening!" I groaned as I felt my penis straining, "Oooohhh fuckkkkk!"

And then it was too late; Sharon's fingers were curling around my penis, slowly moving up and down, her light touch sending frantic shivers all through me.

"Oh-oh-oh!" I shuddered, "What're you doing Sharon - what on earth are you doing?"

"Just exploring Chris," she said as her fingers tightened slightly, "And I know you were all wound up so I thought I might be able to help."

Sharon's other hand now joined her first set of fingers but this time they gathered the material of my waistband and pulled it away from my cock - then downwards.

"No Sharon, no!" I gasped as my rigid penis sprang into view, "Mustn't - you mustn't! Ohhh - noooo!"

"Why not?" she replied, her hands still moving while ignoring my panic, "You're not the only one who gets all excited you know."

"Uhh?" I gasped as she stimulated my hot flesh, "You're gonna, you're gonna...!"

"Gonna what Chris?" asked Sharon with a huge smile, "Gonna lose it?"

But in those few moments her words and my resolution came back to me. No way was I going to be caught out - it was my turn to be in control of my destiny - my turn to ensure that things happened at my pace. And despite my cock remaining stiff, my rising climax died in seconds.

Spurred into sudden action I found myself grabbing her hand, heaving myself up, twisting us around, shoving Sharon down - and then I was there, astride her hips, my hands pinning her shoulders to the bed!

"Ahhh - what the fuck!" she cried, "What the hell are you up to?"

"You're not going to make me shoot off; I'm getting organised like we said I should," I answered as I leaned over her, "If you're gonna fuck around then I'm going to be the one who decides what happens."

"You're not?" asked Sharon, her voice sounding all surprised and yet soft suddenly, "Oh Chris - really? Oh yes please, yes please!"

Staggered by her eager compliance I experimentally lifted one hand and discovered that Sharon remained where she was so I lifted the other hand too and sat upright on top of her.

"You gonna stay there?" I asked and Sharon nodded with what seemed like eagerness, at which point I was able to absorb the situation.

Sharon remained supine, her lovely breasts rising and falling. Her midriff was exposed as her blouse has risen, revealing some deliciously smooth and tanned flesh. And then as my gaze moved I realised that my trousers were still undone and that my cock still protruded stiffly. For a moment I almost panicked until I remembered that Sharon had been holding me a few moments earlier; that my exposure was really her own fault. My cock jerked energetically as the memory of her hand returned...

"So what do I do now?" I asked, my mind full of wicked ideas.

"Do you want to undo my jeans," said Sharon, her hips wriggling between my thighs, "Then push the zip down too."

I breathed a silent "wowwww" as I slowly let my hands fall to her waist where my quivering fingers undid the top of her jeans, found the zip and slowly slid it downwards. An expanse of floral material was now visible, blocking her pubic area from my eager sight.

"That's better," said Sharon, her voice still sultry and low, "Do you want to help me get them off?"

"Oh God, its happening!" I moaned to myself, "Oh fuck - yeahhhh!"

With a quick adjustment I lifted up and with that Sharon's hands came down and began pushing her jeans down over her ass and her hips and as I looked down between my legs there below me were her panties, slung low on her hips and cut high at the sides. A small triangle of diaphanous material pretended to hide her charms - her pussy which I'd only ever seen in quick glimpses and in my dreams.

"Come on, help," asked Sharon as her legs began to wriggle and I lifted up and twisting round I was able to assist her in sliding her legs from their prisons.

And then Sharon's body was still again, resting on the bed beneath my ass. I could see that she was breathing faster now though and her eyes were fixed on my waist causing my own eyes to follow her gaze. My cock was positively glowing with suppressed eagerness but what was more incriminating was that it had leaked and a small pool of clear precum had already formed on the material of her knickers. I felt myself shivering violently before Sharon's hands shocked me and awoke me.

They reached to my own waistband and began tugging at my clothes.

"Come on Chris, get undressed too, please, please," Sharon groaned and as if under her spell I rolled off her, pushed my trousers and my boxers down my legs and off then returned to my perch.

Immediately the heat from her thighs began to scald my buttocks and I inadvertently hissed a cry of shock, reinforced as I let my hands rest on Sharon's slim waist.

"Relax Chris," said Sharon, "That's so much better, but come on, hurry up, hurry up!"

"What's the rush?" I answered, suddenly in more control of my body, "You're not going anywhere are you?"

"No way!" moaned Sharon, "I'm staying right here but I need you, need you right now!"

As if realising that I was in control now I let my hands slide up her torso, pushing her blouse upwards as I did so while all the time watching Sharon's face. She had her eyes closed now as my touch excited her while her hands lifted and began to slide up and down my thighs once more. My own hands found the underside of her bra now and I stopped, concerned about what to do next but Sharon had the answer.

"Let me, hurry up," she said as she moved her hands, pushed herself upright and began to undo her blouse awkwardly, then "Help me," she asked as she grabbed my hand and moved it to her blouse.

My fingers trembled as I undid the buttons with Sharon's fingers doing their best to assist me and a few moments later we were pushing her blouse off her arms.

Sharon remained awkwardly sitting up but now she leaned into my body, her arms reaching around me for support, her warm soft bra-clad breasts pressed against my chest.

"Undo it," she said and I knew what she wanted.

My hands followed her bra strap behind her and in a second or two her bra was undone, held between us by our bodies.

"That's better," said Sharon, her body rubbing against mine while her breaths came and went quickly, "You know what we're going to do, don't you Chris?"

"Have sex?" my trembling voice answered and I saw Sharon smile quickly.

"No," she said, "We're going to make love - that's much nicer than just plain sex!"

"Oh fuck!" I groaned almost in fright, "Really? You mean it?"

"Chris, I need it as much as you do," she said, her hips squirming deliciously beneath me, "I get frustrated too you know! Now come on, let's get undressed properly, come on, please."

She slumped back to the bed and with a quick flick her bra was gone.

"Oh wow!" I said, feeling my penis jerk violently, "Bloody hell - those tits!"

And they were there before me, comfortably spread as she lay supine and yet they still stood proudly above her chest with her small tight nipples all pink and inviting.

Moments later and Sharon's hands were pulling mine until her breasts were cupped in my palms, the hardness of her nipples like peas against my skin. Slowly I moved my fingers, gently pressing into her flesh, feeling the firmness and softness, the smoothness of her skin and the roughness of her areolae, the warmth and the coolness of her breasts. Her body felt incredible, utterly arousing and so, so bloody sexy and all there was between us was the flimsy bit of material called her knickers...but not for long.

"Right - you've had a feel, now forget my tits," snapped Sharon urgently, "Get my knicks off - help me - quick!"

Her hips rose under me as her hands moved, thrusting her knickers down off her hips and her ass. Then behind me her legs squirmed and as I turned to help she flicked her knickers off with one foot, sending them spinning across the room.

In an instant I turned back - and almost cried out in shock!

There, just beneath my steaming erection was her pussy, already visibly damp. Her curly pubes were clearly trimmed away from her slit and her lips looked bright pink and slippery. Her clit stood clear of her lips as if demanding attention - and as I gazed in awe at her pussy it shuddered with a quick series of little thrusts.

"Oooh Chris - hurry up," Sharon groaned, "I can't wait!"

But I just sat there on top of her, almost entirely uncertain about what to do next.

"Oh Chris - get up, move," groaned Sharon once more, "Come on, get up, get off - get between my legs, now, please, please!"

Suddenly comprehending and suddenly all eager and ready I moved, shuffling backwards and then lifting my leg and placing it between her quickly spreading thighs. My second leg soon followed and then I was kneeling there, my cock as hard as it had ever been while Sharon seemed to lift her pussy up towards me, her wet lips splitting open as she did so.

"Come onnnnn!" moaned Sharon, her hips writhing urgently, "Hurry up, for heaven's sake Chris - please get on with it!"

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as the sudden realisation swept over me, "I'm gonna fuck my sister!"

"Well get on and do it!" said Sharon quickly, "I need to feel you inside me!"

Yeah - I'd had sex with several girls but I was hardly what I'd call experienced. I knew where my cock went but I knew nothing of the delicious twists and turns and pleasures of sex - I knew nothing of oral sex for example. About all I knew was that you stuck your cock in, humped it in and out and let loose - end of story, so it was perhaps understandable that I was wary and even frightened. But Sharon knew what she wanted and as I knelt there dithering, her hand came up and grasped my penis, her grip firm and yet soft.

I was shivering with emotion as she pulled me towards her now; as she aimed my cock at her pussy and I found myself adjusting my posture to accommodate her desire. Soon I was almost hovering above her, the tip of my cock just a few inches above her pussy and Sharon let go of me now having guided me almost home.

"Please, put it in me Chris," she breathed softly, "I want you!"

I was panting now, almost as if I'd already fucked her hard. I leaned my body forward further and warily watched as my penis approached its target - there was only another inch or so to go. And then it was in contact; the sudden touch of her sticky warm flesh against mine jerking my body hard; so much so that I lifted away from her.

"Ahhh - come back - please Chris - just do it!" groaned Sharon, "I'm getting bloody desperate down here!"

"Do it Chris!" I gasped to myself, "Don't screw up this time!"

With sudden steel in my cock and my mind I pushed; feeling her lips parting around my knob; feeling the incredible warmth and comfort of her pussy; feeling the slipperiness of her juices as they bathed my penis.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as my penis slid deep into her and then I was there; embedded to the hilt inside my sister.

"Oh wow!" I breathed, awestruck by the intense nature of our actions, "That's wonderful!"

"That's a good start," she answered warmly, sounding a lot more confident than I was, "You feel good - now come on, get working!"

She chuckled at me as she spoke and I felt her pussy clamping down around my cock, squeezing and pulling at it; almost massaging it with her internal muscles.

Almost unintentionally I began to move, perhaps experimentally, just feeling the way her tight little vagina contained me so well. Gradually I came alive again; aware of my surroundings and starting to understand what we were doing.

I was fucking a woman; a woman whose pussy was eager for me and who wanted me - I was in heaven! This wasn't even my sister any longer; this was my woman - my conquest!

I started to move my hips, now steadily sliding my cock in and out of her as I revelled in the sensations that were growing in my penis. My penis seemed to have come alive too and could now register every single bit of pressure she applied; every flutter of her muscles; every pulsation of her vagina around my knob and shaft. I moved a bit faster now as I became used to the pleasure; wanting more and more of her.

"Oh yeahhh, you feel super," I said, feeling my love flowing to her, "Oh God - you're wonderful!"

"Not so bad yourself," she answered, her eyes and mouth both smiling at me, "Don't stop though - keep moving - go faster if you can."

Oh yeah - it was no problem to raise the tempo a bit; to slide in and out faster and further. Almost immediately though, my cock slipped from her hole and slid brusquely up her slit, bringing out a long moan from Sharon.

"Sorry, sorry," I gasped as I relocated her hole and sank back into it, "Didn't mean to!"

"It's alright, calm down," she said, "That felt quite nice - you squashed my clit just then - it felt so hot and wild."

"So are you," I answered, feeling my mouth full of saliva, "Bloody hot - you're fantastic!"

She was too - she felt as if she was boiling hot against me and around me as I pumped into her steadily for some while.

"Oooh yesss," she hissed softly, her body responding to my thrusts, "That's good - that's lovely!"

Then suddenly she made me feel even hotter as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my ass. Immediately I picked up the pace and began to fuck her faster and harder...

"Oooh Chris," her voice came all shuddery and quivering, "Ooooh yesss, oooh yesss, that's better - that's what I need! Keep going Chris, please, please!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure," I grunted as I worked above her; as I felt sweat beginning to form on my brow.

Faster and faster I moved now as pressure built up and as things intensified and as my lungs worked harder. Now too and with each breath I sucked in more and more of the stimulating pheromones that her body was releasing; what seemed to be a warm, exciting, stimulating scent that came from everywhere and which seemed to envelop me. Each breath sent another pulsation down into my groin; another thrust of my cock into her body as I continued to power my way towards my rising finale.

All I could think of right now was just how bloody nice it felt; how exciting her body was and how good her pussy felt around my cock.

Panting hard now I powered on, my hips almost a blur as I slammed into her, almost pile-driving my cock into her body and yet she took it all and seemed to be loving it.

Sharon too had a sheen of sweat on her own face now I noticed but she also had a huge flushed smile in her eyes, even though her mouth was all screwed up. But she looked simply delicious down there as I gazed through my sweat filled eyes.

I shook the drops of sweat away and carried on pumping away, driven now by shudders and impulsive quiverings that were beginning to fill me. My movements were starting to become somewhat erratic now and they weren't helped by Sharon's own movements as she too became more and more aroused.

And then almost suddenly Sharon's arms and legs tightened around me, pulling me to her tightly. Her mouth came up and found mine and suddenly our lips were enmeshed, sliding wetly and hotly together, our tongues immediately exploring each other.

"Oh Chris, don't stop - for fuck's sake don't stop," Sharon gasped into my mouth, "Oh my God - I'm gonna come, I'm gonna cum!!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers