Hurry Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

And then she was writhing and squirming and gasping under me; pulling me even tighter to her; squeezing my neck and my cock hard, her shuddering body hot against mine, her mouth searching and wet and delicious.

"Yeahhhh - oh yeahhhh!" she groaned, "Ooooh Chris - yesssss, keep going, keep going!"

With all my might I thrust into her and at that moment I realised that I too was about to erupt.

Suddenly I felt my body tighten just like hers had and suddenly I realised that I too had lost control.

And then panting furiously I thrust hard and blew my sperm deep into her; once, twice, three times in quick succession; each eruption accompanied by a sudden tightening of my buttocks and of my muscles generally.

And just as suddenly Sharon was looking up at me with her mouth and eyes wide open.

"Nooooooo!" she moaned, "Noooooo Chris - noooooo!"

"Uhhhhh, uhhhhh!" I grunted as my last shivering salvo left my penis, "What's up?"

"You mustn't - you can't - oh fuck, you did!" she said, her voice trailing away, "Oh bloody hell!"

She slumped under me, her arms and legs falling flat and even her pussy seemed to have let go of me. I lifted up and let my cock slide from her hole, a movement that allowed a small flood of white cum to flow from her, before her lips pulled slowly together.

I knelt upright now and looked down at Sharon who just lay there limply. My cock was in the same condition...

"What's the matter?" I asked, aghast with shock, "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head slowly from side to side.

"No, nothing like that," she said almost sadly, "You just came, didn't you?"

"Well yeah," I answered simply, "What else was I supposed to do?"

"You weren't supposed to cum in me, that's what else," she said, "I thought I'd let you get me off and then I'd ummm...get you off. You know, suck you or wank you off perhaps."

"Yeah but...but I couldn't stop and anyway you didn't help; you were hanging onto me like anything," I said defensively, "And I thought you wanted me to finish."

"But not inside me..." she said, her eyes hard as they locked onto me, "Oh well, it's too late now I guess..."

"So what do I do now," I asked as I climbed off the bed.

"Might as well find your clothes and I'll clear off," said Sharon as she sat up and began shoving a towel between her legs.

"What, just like that?" I said as I picked up my boxers and began to pull them on, but Sharon didn't reply so I continued to get dressed again.

Sharon was cold now; cold mentally, so I kept quiet as she began to dress as well and then she was departing, with a shake of her head.

"Can we do that again?" I asked hopefully but Sharon shook her head more firmly.

"You're bloody joking!" she said harshly, "You've done enough damage!"

And with that she left, quickly and firmly closing my door behind her.

With nothing better to do I threw myself on my bed and lay there, feeling the warmth she'd left behind and the incredible aroma of sex that hung over the bed. I felt my cock begin to swell once more - and then shrink again as the realisation that things had gone wrong yet again sank in.

But what had happened? All I'd done was to fuck her as she'd requested until we'd both enjoyed orgasms and I'd pumped all my spunk into her - oh fuck!

I froze as realisation sank into me. I had, hadn't I? Filled her with my sperm! And she presumably wasn't protected, any more that I'd been.

"Oh God," I groaned to myself...

I didn't see Sharon for a few days thereafter. Somehow she seemed to keep well away from me and succeeded in keeping us apart by leaving the house early; by staying out all day - and by nipping quickly into her bedroom at night.

So I too allowed things to cool and settled into my days of work and my nights of porn and wanking, almost consciously avoiding searching for other girls, except those in the videos.

And so it was that I'd settled down with my trousers off, reclining on my bed with some hot porn on my laptop when the door rattled and flew open again - and there was Sharon. I only just about had time to tuck my erection into my boxers...

I could see the anger in her; both in her eyes and in her posture.

"Guess what?" she said coldly.

I shook my head, not understanding her ire or the question.

"I'm late," she said, "Fuckin' late, aren't I?"

"You're late - it's me who's always late!" I replied, not connecting her comments with anything but my usual habits, "What the hell are you complaining about then?"

Sharon advanced towards me and stood beside the bed, her hands on her hips, her legs apart.

"I am late - my period is late - you've made me pregnant," she spelled out almost one word at a time, "You came too soon, didn't you? So I'm blaming you."

For a second or two my mind gasped as her words sank in finally - before they became lost in the strange silliness of the situation. I laughed, unintentionally - a brief laugh that cut off quickly.

"How can you blame me? You're the one who kept telling me to get a move on - not to be late and now it's you," I said, "Finally I was quick, finally I didn't keep you waiting - so how come I get the blame?"

I rolled over onto my back and looked at the ceiling, ignoring my sister. Inside me however something was stirring - that exciting thrill when you find that your sperm has been successful in its hunt for a target - when you remember the sex and the pleasure. Inside me some muscles began to tighten and my hips jerked and tightened quickly. Moments later and my penis began to inflate again, now creating a tent in my boxers and moments later I heard movement beside me.

I opened my eyes and there was Sharon still - but no longer looking hard and cold. Instead she was throwing off her clothes rapidly, casting her bra to one side and dropping her skirt beneath her, soon stepping out of her knickers.

"Uhhhh?" I asked, finding it hard to comprehend the change in her, "What're you doing?"

"It's your cock!" she said, her eyes locked onto my tent, "I can't resist it - I want it again!"

"But you said I'd done enough damage," I spluttered as I eyed my naked sister.

"Forget I ever said that, I'm coming for another round," she said as she climbed onto the bed, "You're going to fuck me again!"

"Honest?" I gasped with delight, "Really? But - but, you're pregnant?"

"So I can't get pregnant twice, can I?" said Sharon as she pushed me aside and lay on the bed, "Come on, get busy!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I quickly climbed over her and knelt between her legs again before suddenly remembering that my boxers were still in place.

I disposed of them in moments and then I was poised above her once more, my already leaking cock rigid and ready.

"Yessss," said Sharon, her face once again happy, "Come on then - fuck me, fuck me hard! And this time I won't care if you take your time - you can take all night if you like!""

There was a warm wet slippery noise as I slid inside and then I looked into Sharon's eyes.

"And you won't rush me?" I asked as I smiled down at her and flexed my penis inside her, "Or tell me to hurry up?"

"Nope - just fuck me!" she said, her pussy squeezing my erection firmly, "I'm all yours. Take as long as you want!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers