All Comments on 'Husband Kicks Cheating Wife Out'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 371 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Resolve And Resolution

Not sure why he pretends his slutwife should "stop all of this nonsense" and come home even after he knows she has been blowing and fucking other men.

The perspective is uneven, and he's got jello for balls.

He should have had her served when she moved out. Case closed.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Seems the wife got off lightly

Firstly why did he wait so long to file for divorce? No fault divorce so he could have started the process the day after she moved out - there was no way at that point the marriage would remain. Then when he eventually did file she didn't try very hard to sort her mistake meaning she was fine with her new life. The school should have fired her for her lack of morals then she should have sold her body to make ends meet finally being disowned by her family and "friends" who should also have had some payback for their part in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2 stars

He is wishy washy. The divorce should have started the day she left. Once adultery had been proven, Jessica should have been sued. Andrea revealed who she was at the anniversary dinner.. she did not need to explore. I had one like that... she discovered spreading legs was a nice activity, no matter who.. when she brought crab lice home, it was the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never Even Noticed The Narrator Change

Decent story. Nobody I know personally has ever done this, FWIW. It's an interesting LW plot, but I think it's less likely than it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why are we getting basically the same story from multiple writers the last few days, even some of the sentences and speech seem the same.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
GETTING RID OF THE POTENTIAL CHEATER

but why with such tact and grace and not a true BTB. TK U MLJ LV NV

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
liked it

i enjoyed it.... one or two spelling mistakes but this is not professional writing or edited by some expensive editors, it makes it more real, thankyou for sharing ,,

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It was a good effort, but the ending felt rushed. It felt like it needed a final meeting with Andrea as a diseased single mom (Show don't tell). Didn't she have any regrets? Her life had gone to shit... no woman wants to be a single mother! What about consequences for Jessica, if she was the one that helped destroy the marriage? The bitter divorcee had convinced her to be a slut.

I don't get why the husband didn't just ask for a divorce immediately? He obviously wasn't going to take the deluded whore back again after she started fucking other guys... so why wait? He was an accountant, so he could have hidden assets before starting the divorce. A school teacher doesn't earn anywhere near as much, so a 50/50 asset split seemed unfair, especially when she ended the marriage. If he didn't care about money, he should have just had her served when Andrea gave him her ultimatum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Good STORY. Good writing. The narrator changes were fine but I'm sure the picky anons will tear you apart for it. Keep writing. How about a part 2 to tell us how the cheating slut got on with her life?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 5 years ago
Drags on

From the beginning he knows he is NOT going to accept his wife sleeping around. He gets his wife out of the house, changes the locks, and packs up her stuff. Great!

From then on he seems to be continually mulling over what he has already decided to do, get rid of a cheating wife. Over and over. It's not just giving her enough rope to hang herself, it's a questioning of his own intent, over and over.

He finally, with the help of another woman, gets going with what he should have done a lot earlier, dump the baggage. He does it with focus and style. It's a bit anticlimactic at that point. There is no big court fight. No emotional confrontation. The troublesome friend pays no price. The tramp wife does get in a bit of trouble over her promiscuity but nothing serious. It's a pretty vanilla ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not too bad Hubby a little slow on the uptake

Yes this bounces around. But it is doable. Sometimes it is easy for a person to shoot holes into the mind of this husband. However if you have not walked a similar path it is so easy to see his mistakes .

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 5 years ago
Who the Fuq are these wimps ?

And where the Fuq do they keep coming from ?!?

When they say they want to fuk others , its fuq'n over ! Don't you asswipes get it ? I guess not or this storyline wouldn't have been used for the 67th time .

You want a Whore for your bed , go hire a professional . Its way less expensive over the long run ,who cares if they piss you off , and at least they know how to fuq right !

Goddam , whats this human race devolving into ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Getting better

Better than your previous. Better theme too. The tense change wasn't awful, but could have been better. An editor would help, but I know those don't grow on trees. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

BTB should have its own category, how can stories like this be considered erotic?

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 5 years ago

Good story, but his waiting to divorce her once she moved out was kind of implausible. How did he know that she was having sex? That all didn't make sense in an otherwise solid piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rather tedious.

A guy lists the shit that is dumped on him until finally the pile is more than he can take. Why get proof of adultery? It was an amicable divorce. The father was not identified but looked a lot like one of the teachers? Was he the teacher's brother, cousin, uncle? Who did the baby look like? Pretty bad.

AMerryman 2.0 ***s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"And two shall become one"

She was not committed to the marriage. Her stated concerns could have been resolved without leaving. So she comes back, is she going to leave the next time something isn't perfect for HER? The commitment was never there.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
not the best

HARD to imagine why the wronged husband was so wishy washy and ambivalent about his wife's plans. His is a very weak character, which is fine plotwise, but he is so chuckle headed and nonconfrontational about it it strains credulity. There is really nothing in the story to suggest he's all that distressed about it. Whatever happened to "walk out that door and its over?" Why does he have to be "nudged" by his brand new gf to file the paperwork.

There?are some enormous ( and unnecessary ) plot holes too. So this oddly detached guy aquiesces to the wife whoring around, for some reason, has no contact with her, isnt keeping her under surveillance yet suddenly knows she took a romantic Caribbean vacation and is routinely screwing guys she picks up at bars. He knows this how? its never explained, just presented as fact. And why, after finally deciding to dump her, does he then out her under very expensive PI surveillance? What for? He already knows, magically, that she is having sex with multiple partners. Why waste the money he has no intention of humiliating her or savaging her in the divorce. That's never explained either. the spying just seems to be stuck in because it's a LW story and LW husbands just do that. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it was a great lil' story

but there was no 'btb' in here.

he told her he didn't like her breaking her vows, told her to do it elsewhere, and amicably divorced her. he was ultimately very kind to his ex wife.

the reason betrayal hurts so much is because it uproots core beliefs we hold. when you do that, all the smaller beliefs follow. it's a major roller coaster of emotions tied to the brain's memories. he believed she loved him enough to treat him as an equal. she believed he loved her more than she did, by her weird logic.

here's a fun exercise. ask yourself, 'would i do this to my best friend?' if the answer is, 'what kind of friend would ever do that?' then you should never do it to your lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What sort of dumbass would hang around....

For 3 months while wife goes incommunicado, fucks multiple men and takes a lover to the tropics.

Took this idiot 3 months to do something. Pussy assed wimp.

Do any LW writers have any testosterone at all????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another cuck shitty story

Why would you make him wonder if wife was coming back? Why give Andrea that power? Why did she really throw away her life? As a school teacher she should have been smarter.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
What nonsense!

The husband got up from the restaurant and didn't file for divorce the next day? He waited months?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not realistic?

In most States in the US, if that is where this story plays off, the whole scenario could have been seen as abandonment on the wife's part. If I am not mistaken, one year maximum of continued absence from the common dwelling could meet the requirements nicely. The author cleverly worked the absence to several weeks over the timeframe.

In effect, the husband then could envoke the abandonment clause, sell the house without sharing the equity with the errant wife, sell or donate all and everything belonging to the errant wife, and c'est la vie baby, hubby moved on to happier hunting grounds! But then Love gets in the way? Hold it..what Love?

But it seems as if the author attempted to smoothe the cuck aspect, actually portraying a wimp in real terms as just that. No Man would tolerate those conditions. Obviously the author deliberately steered away from the BTB scenario/genre citing 'fairness'.

Well, this is just when love could turn to indifference? Get real.

Otherwise one must acknowledge that a *lot* of time has been sacrificed in creating this fantasy, and .... then oblivion.

No, lover1953, just bloody hell no!

FWW

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

Title gives it all away.

"If you love me, you will let me do this." - She starts off on the wrong foot for me. My answer would be, "If you loved me you wouldn't WANT to do it!" Heh, he said almost the same thing! And anniversary cheats, which this essentially is, even if the act hasn't happened yet, are particularly offensive.

"I want your agreement beforehand so that you don't get upset and all weird when I do." - Well, I DON'T agree, and I AM "upset and weird"!

Of course the idea came from Jessica! She's divorced because she cheated, maybe that's why Andrea, maybe along with Jessica hatched this plan, to keep him from divorcing her. Maybe not in real life, but in LW world, married women should not have divorced friends, especially ones who are divorced because they cheated.

"The paperwork would be drawn up and then held until I had proof that my wife was indeed fucking other men." - Who cares if she actually fucks them or not, just the obvious intent would be enough for me.

Wives who cheat are looking for "excitement that they are not getting at home." - Just what are THEY doing to bring excitement to the marriage? Are they seducing their husbands? Are they receptive when their husbands try to "spice up" the marriage? In so many stories, we see the wives doing things with the lovers that they refuse to do with their husbands.

As for the daily grind, isn't it a daily grind for the husbands also?

Enough of the scholarly research, get back to the story!

In a faithful polyamorous relationship there's no more risk of STD's than in a monogamous relationship.

"She figured that Andrea was not coming back." - Oh, she might come back, but why should he take her back?

I think it depends on the disease, but aren't some STD's dangerous to the fetus?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
POV

Though not my preference, I didn't find the POV shifts that off-putting. Most of them were of the "I found out later" variety, which actually maintained the 1st person. The only actual POV shift was the conversation between Andrea and her mother.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
seriously ?

who fucking cares if is told by first person singular or third person plural?

as long as these stupid fucking cheaters don`t prosper.....

keep writing and tell your stories the way you want to

5* 100 hard ons and a tingling in my balls

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

To easy an ending. To fast as well, long buildup and big ending letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2* Another Stereotypical LW Cuck Story

Your stories reveal that you are recent writer whose personality reveals to be a kind of wimp in life. You need to man up! The husband was a angry wimp who let his wife cheated on him for THREE months before filing for divorce. He should have Btb the slut and her lovers asap. The only positive was your grammar and spelling.

Sadly there are very few real men writers in LW, with FTDS being the ultimate real man writer. Read his stories, then compare them to yours. Spineless writers scores are lower overall.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I liked it.

The wife was a two-dimensional character with no real depth or intelligence, but this story wasn't really about her. It was about him and his difficulties in dealing with the betrayal. I thought his reactions were very realistic. He had a lot of self-control, more than most, and made his decisions carefully and thoughtfully. He was a rational man. I liked it! Thank you for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

perfect that is what to do to a whore that was your wife

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Sweet timing

Finding out what a slut she was before starting a family.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Redundant

Not a bad read but I've read many similar stories, so no originality. I'd read the author again though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bloodless

This was like going through an algebra equation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get an Editor

It was far too repetitive. There was lots of unnecessary detail (much of the stuff about marriage breakdown is hopelessly incorrect). Shorter and sharper would have been much better.

As for the story, if a wife of 5 years tells you on your anniversary that she wants to explore relationships with other men you (and she) married the wrong person and you should end it at once. What on earth is the point of suggesting counselling? Instead the story trailed on trying to tick all the conventional LW boxes from changing locks (on a house which belongs to her as much as you) to, of course, her catching an STD.

Worth two stars at most.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 5 years ago
Old Hat

This story line has been told many times. This one did not add anything new.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
One huge falsehood about adultery that keeps coming up in LW stories...

"It's not cheating on you Rob; it's not cheating if you know about it."

If someone tells their spouse that they want to fuck other people, and the spouse in question refuses to allow them to do so, yet that person still ends up fucking around... IT IS CHEATING.

There's not even an argument about it: as long as no actual consent is given, it's adultery.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Not a whole lot of BTB here. However...

The obvious, sole issue I have with this story: Geezus Krist did it take way too long for Bob to finally pull the trigger on his marriage!

Honestly, the second she willingly left their house to join Jessica on her daily orgies, he should have known right then that the Andrea he married five years ago was officially gone. He knew all along that, even if she was coming back, she wouldn't be the same woman... So why on Earth did he wait three freakin' months before starting to move on? It really doesn't make any sense, particularly since he was pissed about his wife's moronic plan from the get-go. If there's one question I truly wish the author gave us an answer to, it's an explanation behind Bob's long delay before ending his marriage. 'Cause it simply incomprehensible.

Except for that... 'can't really complaint. The MC mostly handled this shit befalling on him as expected - sure, no idea why he waited so long to activately start seeing someone else after the separation, let alone sending the divorce papers, but he never accepted his sad marital situation, and made it know from the very beginning, even though his delusional wife obviously paid no attention to his threats. I think it's silly to put the 'btb' tag on this story, since all Bob really did here was to move on, but, if you take to heart the saying that 'living well is the best revenge'... I guess the bitch did indeed get burned. Too bad Andrea didn't seems too bother about the end of her marriage, though.... Still, doesn't mean she's happy about it and/or about the current state of her life. One would hope, anyway.

You're getting better at those 'men done taking shit from their wives' stories, author. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh dear...

the Martian Slut Ray cliche and patented weak LW male character are deployed in order to have a story. He doesn't approve, but dithers about what he wants to do and, for a time, might take her back even after she has been committing adultery. She is so weak minded and immoral that her sluttish friend convinces her to do something that any wife knows is idiotic and will end in disaster. Because there is no suspension of disbelief possible for this threadbare story, this tale invites derision. When the cunt wife says she's going to do it, and he can't talk her out of it, any husband betrayed like that would tell her he is divorcing her, and there's nothing she can do to talk him out of it. Oh, but then there would be no story, so the author deploys the stock LW weak cuck husband to string it out for 3 pages. On the other hand, if the author had focused on Andrea and Jessica, with Andrea correctly evaluating what Jessica has to say and rejecting it, the author might have had a real story. Instead, we get the Martian Slut Ray. This story is scored far too highly.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Why wait for proof of adultery?

Thanks for the story.

He didn't file on grounds of adultery and sought an even split. Why wait months, allowing her to get away with cheating and abandonment all that time?

The minute she made the ultimatum, the marriage was over, if not then, at least when she moved out. There was no chance or desire for reconcilliation, so waiting was pointless. If he wanted to reconcile, filing immediately could have made her rethink her plans before committing adultery.

Just wondering,

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well

Just another throwaway story to men who fuck up their marriages themselves and want to blame the woman.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Even if it's the same formula most every story on Literotica is.Just wish that Rob would not have wait for her so long, but still liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"If you love me Andrea, you will NOT do this!"

Wow, someone finally used that obvious reply.

<P>

I was thinking that this might have upped this to a 4 (by default score for any story is 3), but then the story story started becoming rather rote and by the numbers. The clincher was that after all of her statements that "oh, I'll be back and we'll have babies" her acceptance was too quick. Also, the statements at the end about her missing his birthday and Mother's Day came out of nowhere.

<P>

So, while you did use that comeback, the rest was rather sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Once more, without feeling!

I was doing fine with your story until somehow he knew details about her activities that he couldn't possibly know without either being there or hiring a private dick. Beeeeep! Bullshit!

Then I realized the story went along the rails too nicely and had most of the cliches from zillions of other attempts. Minus a star, but too late.

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"I was amazed to learn that about 40% of all married people cheat on their spouse. I was also amazed to learn that of that group almost 90% stay in the marriage."

Never get your divorce statistics from swingerjoe.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK story using a trite Lit story line, but...

OK story using a trite Literotica Loving Wives story line (wife tells husband she wants to see/date/screw other men), but less realistic than many.

As one Anon so correctly pointed out, "wife goes incommunicado for 3 months, fucks multiple men and takes a lover to the tropics," but it takes the idiot husband 3 months to do something? Plus, husband gets no call/no card/no present on his birthday (nothing says "love" like missing a birthday!) and wife also forgets Mom on Mother's Day. Would any person in their right mind - even someone madly in love - put up with such behavior?

Also, hackneyed, unoriginal ending. (Ex-wife gets STD and pregnant while husband finds better girlfriend/wife and has kids?) -- JRZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stereo typical story

About a wife wanting to have her cake and eat it too. Not badly written. Some errors, but nothing that ruined the story. The mindset that she should be able to have lovers AND her husband is nothing new to the Loving Wives category. But you did a credible job with the material. A bit bland. I think he waited too long to actually file for a divorce. Once she moves out she shows him that she has no real love or respect for him or their marriage and it's all over but the paperwork. A really good editor might be able to help the story have a little more "zip". Well done. Thanks for the effort.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 5 years ago
TOOK TOO LONG TO KICK HER OUT

It took him forever to kick his cheating wife out. I can understand his reluctance to destroy a marriage he considered until then happy. Maybe it was the shock of the abrupt change she proposed. However, once she tries to sale you that idea about finding herself and date other men, move on and accept the marriage is over. Live is too short. Don't forget to do some basic spell checking after you finished the story. Thanks for the story and the effort to write it. Keep writing. Forget about the critics.

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1almost 5 years ago
She is SOOOOO Lucky!

She would have been Gator Bait, She sounds like she was a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal. Maybe not the sharpest tack in the box. No one to blame except herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stupid

He agreed to a separation so they can both fuck others, he either lied to Diana or she's a slut like his wife who fucks married men. Either everyone's a cheat here or nobody is, but they're all pathetic. Also, hooking it up with a slut and preending kayaking makes it real is gross.

Try again.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

I enjoyed the story, although I've read it many times before. I think the marriage is over the instant a wife tells the husband that she wants to see other men. She's checked out so there is no need to fight or delay the inevitable. Finally, according to LW lore, you should keep an eye on your wife's single friends, especially if they are sluts. My only small complaint in the story is that he should have brought a little pain to both Angela and Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5☆

Damn but I love a happy ending! Can't sign in on my phone bit IDKY. I dont do anonymous.

266xxy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby said sex with others = divorce

1. How did hubby find out she was doing others?

2. Why did he not contact the wives of Andrea's lovers once he learned of them?

3. Why did he not highlight the problems that Jessica had, and where that would lead Andrea--i.e. fight back with no limits?

4. Why didn't hubby mention both the risk of PG and STD when Andrea said she could keep having sex with hubby while having it with other?

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 5 years ago
I have to agree with KB

He didn't really kick her out - she left the marriage with foolish brainless thoughts from her divorced friend that she could play and that her husband would welcome her back. I think the timeline of him "finally" acting was way too long, he should have filed the first day and let her think about her decision otherwise he is just torturing himself over a lost cause (his marriage).

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
The main character at least gets points . . .

. . . for going to Home Depot and buying and installing new locks himself rather than the usual call a locksmith. Changing doorknobs and deadbolts is simple, the only tool required being a screwdriver, and if a husband can’t do that much on his own, he’s not man enough to deserve to keep a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Way too much emotional dithering and temerity.

What was it about wanting to fuck other men that he didn't understand means she no longer enjoys fucking him, if she ever did? What was it about moving out that he didn't understand that she didn't give a fuck about him, her marriage, their family, or their future? And for weeks after she's become the town bike he's uncertain he will take her back?

At least I can understand why the stupid bitch wanted a man in her life, for a change. God it was painful watching this guy's ego and self respect and righteousness dissolve into a morass of self pity, uncertainty, and weakness. The boy needs to visit a testicle store.

Thanks for the effort. I hope you keep trying. This was obnoxious and stupid. Maybe you could get some help.

SKHPSKHPalmost 5 years ago
Why wait until physical adultery happens?

I don't understand the emphasis on physical adultery in all these stories. The wife here (and in the numerous other stories with similar setting) has allready left her marriage before confronting her husband with "the question".

In this case, abandonment, disrespect, plotting with the divorced colleague, the "you don't do it for me" speech and afterwards the nearly total lack of communication during the 3 month separation were far enough for the husband to file for divorce. Every sane husband would have filed even without any proof that she scored with other men. BTW, the marriage must have been pretty one-sided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No wonder she left.

She wanted a man, not a pathetic worm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re:WELL

you must be 1 of 4 things, 1 a damn fool, 2 a willing cuckold, 3 a woman or 4 all of the above. I'm guessing 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It took the husband...

...way to long to act. As soon as she announced her plan he should have dumped the whore. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not too bad

At least the husband wasn't a wimp who got off on his wife being with other men. But regarding your rather snotty statement, "...parts are filled in based on information that came to me later-on. So don't everyone go getting in a snit about the first-person vs third person switch back and forth when that happens", if you are going to use such an amateurish literary approach, then you should at least let the reader know how the protagonist came to know those facts. For example, perhaps the PI he used was able to overhear the women talking, or some such. The restraining order against the wife was highly improbable. Certainly, in the USA, it is unlikely that a judge would have granted such a request, since there was no evidence that the wife had threatened the husband, or engaged in violence, and there were no children involved who might be adversely affected by immorality. You are apparently a "Brit" of some kind, meaning I gather you were educated in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, judging by your spelling and word choices. If the story was set outside the US, where the laws are different, then you should have mentioned that fact. Overall, this was okay, although I don't think it is particularly believable that an intelligent woman would seriously think that she could screw around for a year and then continue with her marriage.

driv2u2driv2u2almost 5 years ago
Him

He was a bit dim at first , should have had her served first week .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waited to long to serve her.

The minute she said she wanted to explore new men. Why wait a couple of months to serve her. Really the way you wrote this ,how can any educated women do this to her husband. The screws in her head were so loose . Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

This was a good story but found the fact he waited so long to file for divorce hard to believe. Overall I enjoyed the story but thought it ended kind of fast. 4* from me. Thanks for the story.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HKCWO

Well now guys, this was a real tear-jerker, don't you think?

An in-depth analysis of why marriages fail. Yeah, he's not really a SOB, but he could have refused to talk to her after she left and the locks were changed, but it's worth it to be a sport sometimes.

I'm not sure why I read this true confession through, I guess I just wanted to see how it might end. No, I lied. I wanted to read the exciting parts with Diane. Having a glass of wine and waking up the next morning with a beautiful woman doesn't quite cut it. Usually, you go to bed with a beautiful woman and have to gnaw your arm off in the morning!!!

I keep in mind this IS FICTION and so what?

I'm tired and the kids need to be put to bed.

This is NOT Literotica.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyalmost 5 years ago
Everybody likes...

a happy ending.,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Overworked

This was an overworked and uninspired story with an uninspired approach to the wife, who, as typical, got it "in the end".

Your story needs work, good work.

T.T.

sanman52sanman52almost 5 years ago

I have read a number of 'wife wants to date, needs to experience more of life' stories lately, and for me, this is one of the weaker of those stories. The husband here was very wishy-washy about the whole thing and the wife obviously didn't give a shit about what the husband thought and about their marriage. She wanted to live the single life, always with the option of returning to the marriage. No respect for her husband at all. Wife's behavior was totally over the top. Divorce papers should have followed her after she left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If it were me just on the suggestion of what she wanted would’ve been enough for divorce. She already emotionally cheated and maybe had already fucked someone else no proof but who knows and obviously you will never trust her again

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 5 years ago
No Emotion

This story was a flat emotional void. The husband acted like a robot. He needed to grow a pair and tell his slut wife that he would divorce her if she acted on her slut impulses. In fact, he should have dumped her skank ass immediately. I didn't like him and I definitely hated the slut wife. Her IQ was lower than bat shit. 1 star is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pure Trash

Kinda like reading the daily news paper with your coffee just before going to work in the morning....

News in the morning becomes forgotten that night !!!

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 5 years ago
Every one is different, but..........

My decision to divorce would have been made at the anniversary dinner.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Ohyess

Agreed. Everything after that is just strategy and tactics.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Does anyone

have first hand, or even second hand, knowledge of a wife actually saying this? If so, did she remind you of a Jerry Springer show participant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?

The husband "knew" at the two month mark the marriage was finished? Writing the husband as a soy-boy is a non-credible plot device for dragging out this cuck's psycho drama. I agree with the commenter who wrote that it would have been all over at the anniversary dinner. At the very least, he would have said the marriage is over unless some serious repentance on her part convinced him the marriage should continue. Who would ever consider having children with a woman like that? Introducing "Diane" and the STD at the end are very, very, tired LW cliches

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

"Does anyone have first hand, or even second hand, knowledge of a wife actually saying this?"

Pretty much, yes.

I was talking to a friend the other day about his divorce. He told me that roughly 45 years ago, when he and his wife were working in Zambia, a guy at his wife's office had been flirting heavily with her. The guy wanted to take her on a trip to Angola (the neighbouring country) for a week, and they would obviously have slept together.

The wife asked her husband and he refused to let her go... which was pretty much the end of it. They stayed together for another 20 years until she eventually cheated on him and took him to the cleaners in the divorce. I asked the guy what the fuck he was thinking staying with her after she did that. He just said that he loved her and forgave her.

I would have divorced her without a moment's hesitation if I was in his position. That she even asked showed how little respect she had for her husband.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
yeah

whats really sad is there really are women and men that dumb out there. there should be some kind of IQ test or common sense test when u apply for a marriage license

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why?

he knows she is cheating

its a 50 50 ir dif state

why pay an investigator for proof no one associated with the court will ever look at?

And why a btb tag? how was she burned? she spent his money to take her lovers to destination resorts and got 50% of the savings AFTER her 5K vacation

1 star for the btb tag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why wait so long

Why would he wait so long. Won’t he file for divorce right after she first sleep with someone else? Doesn’t make sense that he waited months

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Good read

I would not have waited as long as he did but to each there own.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Huh?

If he willingly gave her half, what was the point of paying an investigator? He already knew she’d turned tramp, so the evidence wasn’t for him. He wasn’t going to use adultery as leverage to get a higher percentage of the assets. So what was the point?

As the others commented, he decided immediately not to take her back... so why wait to have her served?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Makes no sense!

The statement, "I'm not a completely heartless prick" makes this protagonist an idiot. The time to have done with her was when she walked out to "explore herself". Maybe the most of the narrative in this story is just fill-in.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Better

One of Lover's better efforts. I liked it. Charter school or not, who would want those skanks teaching their children?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Dingbat.

Not an evil woman, just an incredibly stupid one. What could she have possibly thought the outcome would be with what she did.

No need to BTB. The husband did the right thing. Kicked her out of the house, filed for divorce, met the kind of woman he was looking for and moved on. *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@neilnblowme2 Older Comment

"who fucking cares if is told by first person singular or third person plural?" - I DON'T care, as long as the author picks one and sticks with it!

Too many times an author starts in 1st person (BTW, singular or plural are irrelevant here), then reaches a point where he needs/wants to show us something that the narrator can't know. One way, though a little kludgy, is to have the narrator say something like, "I heard later..." A better way, though more work if it's deep into a long story, is to go back and re-write as 3rd person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story just plain sucked

Hubby was a total wuss. She should have been served as soon as she moved out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some interesting new words there.

Or is it just bad grammar and spelling.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
26thnc said most again 3 stars glaring error knew about cheating before had attorney turn on investigation

Broke as soon as announced she wanted to date others

More punishment for both women

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This writer....

....approaches the plot and characterizations in a very simplistic style. His methodology doesn't lend itself to a smooth, easily readable flow. I awarded it one very generous star and will do my best to avoid further forays into his cluttered presentations.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 4 years ago
No big final confrontation...

...means no resolution to the conflict you set up. Yes, he changed the locks and eventually divorced her, but the reader never got to see Andrea realize that she had screwed up her life. The reader is left with no idea whether or not Andrea ever made any connections between her actions and their consequences. She is most likely blaming Rob for not continuing with their marriage when she was ready to return as planned.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I look forward to your next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointed

Started with a roar and ended with a whimper!!! The author's protagonist is indecisive and weak. The bitch has started her sexual escapades, has gone on vacation with another and has come back to more fun and frolic. But hubby has done nothing! what a wimp. He gets ramped up, then fizzles out. Pathetic. 2*s - and I'm gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No wonder she left....

Hubby is boring! Kinda like this story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second reading previous comment still holds. Also

In many of these stories the protagonist knows what is happening without him being there ,taped ,or investigators etc. A few correctly explain that he (she ) found out in later conversations with person or persons this came out

He started out with balls and part way through lost them

As other comments

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Powersword

Thanks for the story. I guess everything has happened somewhere

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Mollydakat

Come on, tell us how you really feel 😂

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
this is about as close to a BTB as

Gandhi being a UBF kickboxer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very painfull

very painful to read.

it is so sad that things like this really happen. and both men and women do stupid things.

I admire your male corrector for all his restraints. he patiently waited for a long time before he gave up on the marriage. Far longer than most men would wait.

well hopefully someone would read this story and got to counseling before trying to fuck other men to fix there marriage.

again. VERY PAINFULL TO READ.

lee

lbentonlbentonover 4 years ago
great story i liked it.

I loved the story, though It was very painful to read. I liked the fact that he waited so long to file for divorce. he waited until it was really over.

my favorite part was the third person conversation with his mother in law. where his wife shared with him one the real reason she did this. because she felt like he was taking advantage of her. and the second is that she is so damn over confident for him to stay with her.

Her tuning up with the clap and pregnant was a little over the top. she would have taken precautions, even as ditzy as she is to stop the pregnancy. but really it is a great story.

I really enjoyed it. thank you

lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More of the same

Another weak, LW, cuck of a husband. She was out cheating, and at one point he says there would be a list of conditions if he took her back. ANY real husband who isn't a defective male cuck would have taken her rings at the dinner and told her the marriage was over. Then the marriage might have been salvageable (about a 5% chance). Instead, he "doesn't approve", but fails to draw the line in the sand and does nothing when he knows she's cheating until it's gone on for a long while.

The authors here all too often seem to have no way of extending a story except by writing the husband as a feckless pantywaist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Much Restraint!

WTF. The whore had already started her whoring and the poor cuck was still willing to take her back??? After months of her fucking other men he finally decides on divorce?! What a weak end to the story. Overall a pretty poor effort. 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dreadful Story

Sorry. Was unable to appreciate the husband's restraint!! The whore , his wife, starts fucking married men, the moment she joins Jessica the other whore! AND STILL HE WAITS for her to come home. What MAN will accept such disrespect??! Could have been a great story but ends up being a spineless, cuckold one! 2*s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...

story TAGS