All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 04'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that ending! :O. Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That would be something to walk in on! Wasn’t expecting that. Can’t wait to read where this goes from here.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Teaser for 5th if you want it:

...

...

...

He started to breathe low and fast. Crossed his arms in front of him. Looking toward the door, my pecs in front of him and into my eyes. I needed to try something now. I need to know, or I will go mad. I turned sideways and laid the bells on the floor, then stepped towards him, he instantly stepped back, stopped by the wall behind him.

“Kiss me.” I commanded, locking him with my eyes

“Excuse me?” He said out of breath

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I like the story so much! Continue with the hotness and maybe some "bromance" elements?! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You improved at this part, finally it's about the Nate but please no "Daddy" screams!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

So Nate is bi-curious? Or maybe he and Ash enjoy some intense role plays like Ash penetrating Nate with strap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...