All Comments on 'Hybrid Theory Ch. 02'

by CelticAngel1605

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It

I just got doner reading bhoth storiesof hybird and loved them both so much. Plese do more opon this seires for i can't waite till i read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awww man...

I was really getting into the story until you bought the lesbian sex out. I thought that the first chapter was the best and i wish it could have gone on in the same form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
briiliant

great read both hybrid stories loved them both

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Good story!

I really liked this one; I do have to admit I would have loved it without the lesbiand sex. To see Molly defeat Olivia before it ever happened would have given more passion, but I'm glad there was a happy ending! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!!

I soo loved it!! I liked everything but the girl on girl sex. I love werewolves. What happens next to Leland and Molly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

OMG u have to finish this Story you are a Really good Writer Please Finish this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hybrid Theory is da Bomb!

This is a Hot, Sensual story. Please continue Molly's & Leland's tale with the new cub. Thanks for your great writing and attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cool story

I love werewolf storie's, this one was very good and i would love it if you contiued the story of hybrid theory. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great chapter!!

I hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A question for you

This is a nice story but when did Molly get tied up? I seemed to have missed that part of the story. This looks like the beginning of a very good series. There is a lot of questions that need to be answered though. Wolfmann

CinderpandaCinderpandaalmost 16 years ago
FREAKIN LOVED IT!

i absolutely loved both stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice work

I loved both chapters, but i feel they ended to soon. You left me hanging. I hope you continue with more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I like the story line and I hope there is more coming!

Kandie12Kandie12about 15 years ago
What else is next?

I'm enjoying the story so far. The girl on girl action was a nice twist. What's next?

Heavenly_gurl09Heavenly_gurl09almost 15 years ago
Nice

What's next? i cant wait until the next installment. great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good

please add another chapter. you have a really good story going here. thank you. if you were to put in book form i would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWSOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST SAY I LOVE THE STORY, HOPE TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTERS SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for you to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more more!

wow i loved it. the love story is beautiful and molly is takin whats hers. please keep writing this story. i want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A bit cut off

It would have been nice to get a more harmonious end to this story. It is quite unbelievable that inexperienced Molly gets the better over Oliva though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More!

It was not quite as smooth as the first, but good nonetheless. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please Stop!

Really! This plotline contradicts itself over and over. Molly comes off as a slut, but is a virgin? Do werewolves mate for life, or not? Do they have telepathic conectuons to their mates, or not? Are their mates pre-destined for them, or not? Make up your mind and be consistent. Don't make up drama just for drama's sake. And werewolves are a matriarchial society???? WHAT?? This made my head hurt! Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this sucked

:/

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More research is needed

Maybe some background on what is werewolf lore,history,mythology,traditions.So many twists and turns in the story.You need to set story guidelines,themes,and roles,before you start writing,,seems like it was written on the go,just to get it done,,,needs lots more work.

Irish_LassIrish_Lassover 12 years ago
It was interesting!

It was interesting to read. Rather hard to understand the switch of all the characters also they need more details and to be better "flushed" out so that they become more. If you know what I mean. But like always keep writing and come into your own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I THINK THE STORY NEEDS MORE FINE TUNING. DO A LITTLE MORE TO DEVELOP EACH CHARACTER AND MORE CREDIBLITY TO THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS. ITS A POTENTIALLY HOT STUFF U GOT HERE... GOOD BEGINNING I SAY..., CUM ON AND MAKE THIS TOTALLY ROCKING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good!!

I thought it was very good!! Maybe in the next chapter if you do another one that you should have Leland explain the history of his heritage to Molly so readers can understand your characters better. I really enjoyed this chapter very much and I hope you write another SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it up!

Keep going! I need to know more. Does she have a pup? What do they have Olivia do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no ending

i was enjoying your story. but like to many authors on this site you chose to drop out on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. Excellent spelling n grammatic. It's refreshing. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous