All Comments on 'Hybrid'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wonderful story

as good as I have come to expect from you. please continue this story.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 4 years ago

Great to see you back. Lovely story. Looking forward to more episodes. Many thanks.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Outstanding.

This could easily be an actual book novel and upwards of three+. I would buy these in book form.

amyyumamyyumabout 4 years ago
No -- don't stop now

you've done it again -- great story! Hugs and kisses, Amy

ArediaArediaabout 4 years ago

Great story! Thank-you! Please continue it.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Another great read

Keep them coming Randi!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 4 years ago

That was amazing!

Oh, please, continue. My impatience will be difficult to manage. I am captivated by Serisi. You made me love the character completely from the moment you introduced her.

You are truly gifted, my friend. This needs to be published once you're done. I will be first in line to pay money for it whether I've read it or not.

cementhead35cementhead35about 4 years ago
Wasn't expecting sci-fi/fantasy, but

GOD you're an awesome writer! Thanks for a great story!

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraabout 4 years ago

Lovely story as always, can't wait to see more!

eodomeodomabout 4 years ago
First 5

This story got the first 5 I have ever given any time. Congratulation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hybrid

A wonderful and well-written story. More, please.

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Well built

with your usual fine craftsmanship!

stev2244stev2244about 4 years ago

Great story, Randi. Looking forward to see the next chapter.

GrindleGrindleabout 4 years ago
Great writing

Well constructed story. You make it feel real.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Love it

Love this story, and love where it's heading. Can't wait for more. 5*****'s!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Interesting and fun read. Look forward too more

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 4 years ago
I really do hope you find time to continue

This is epic fantasy, and very, very well written. I will await more at your pleasure and opportunity. Thank you for sharing this.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 4 years ago

Simply outstanding.

Actually that is too weak a word.

Wonderful writing!!!

I love it!!!

FDD

musicman1261musicman1261about 4 years ago

This is an absolutely amazing story. I look forward to further chapters!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Totally incredible story...more please!!!

Great characters...story line...writing...intensity...waiting for Ch. 02!!!!!

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopabout 4 years ago

I really hope you find time to continue, it's great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When you have time?

I pray you are able to use your time well.

A very beautiful story so far.

Thank you.

wingnitwingnitabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Please continue this one and don't let it a mid chapter death.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerabout 4 years ago
Your work,

ls always worth the wait. This offering is more complex than others. lf this were a Democracy l would vote to end it here. Much like 'Cast Away' l want to work it out internally. BTW, I wanted him to go back to Betina…..

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 4 years agoAuthor
I absolutely promise

I will write more chapters. I have two things to do, then I will write long sections of this story. Please be patient with me. Randi.

Storm113Storm113about 4 years ago
You are mean, very mean!

Arrrggghh!!!!! This is a fantastic story. I don't want to wait. whimper, whimper, sigh. You enjoy torturing us don't you? LOL! Seriously though, this is a great story. Please continue it soon. Thank you for such a great story.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
Aggggh

I hate waiting! And now I have to wait for the next part of this wonderful mixture of fantasy, sci-fi and romance. I loved the setting in place of all the pieces of what I hope will be a long saga, as well as the growing and maturing of the little girl into a woman, and the ending was very ... intense.

Blackrandi, you are a wonderful story-teller - and an awful tease to make us wait.

I shall remain patient however, and simply cross off each day of the calendar with a sharpie in the hope of seeing the next part soon. Do not allow my sharpie run out of ink!

Thank you, ma'am! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m sure it’s a great story but

It doesn’t matter to me that it’s a sci-fi/ alt reality story, the characters aren’t real and even in your story there’s not biological connection of parent : child between them. However that is the role he chose and that makes them family, so it’s a hard no for me because it’s an incestuous relationship and yeah that’s a really fucking hard No.

Foolishly I checked the category and the tags and thought it was be enough, it usually is. I got to the end of the first page and felt uneasy so I scanned the last page. So I guess I’m out.

Good luck with your writing. Best just to agree to disagree.

Tess (UK)

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Love the characters and the world.

You are an incurable romantic.

I throw 5 stars at you only because I can't throw six.

Hooked

69gman69gmanabout 4 years ago
Very, very Good

In fact I yoved it... Thank you, I will wait patiently for more.

DevineAgonyDevineAgonyabout 4 years ago
Typical BlackRandl story

I loved it. Waiting for more. Thanks. A 5 Star Rating.

Rocket081960Rocket081960about 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Very enjoyable! A great read! Thank you!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Hmmm

I hate to favorite writers who have incest stories on their page but I really don’t want to miss the next episodes of this story 😠

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed this tale. It flowed beautifully for me, as I have always loved fantasy stories (Lord of the Rings, etc). You have introduced a whole universe within which you can write many chapters.

the thing I like the most is the insights this gave me into you, the author, and what you find attractive and how you see yourself. Absolutely beautiful.

This might be my favorite Randi story posted, I would have to go ove ryour extensive library to know for sure.

I want to take this time to thank you for your efforts to put these challegnes together. I know it must be a lot of work, and you do a great job. The stories are like Lit on steroids, or turbocharged. It is hard to go back to the normal feed after one of these.

This one was particularly good, I have enjoyed at least 10 or more stories at a very high level. Which is almost as much of them as I have read!

God Bless you little brown girl. your heart is pure and I love it

LwcbyLwcbyabout 4 years ago
Continue, I beg you

Please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a fan of incest stories in general but this is better than most

As a parent of either adopted or genetic children, speaking from experience, one learns that you are in a position of power and influence, and that the well being of the child always comes first. The way you have set this up sounds reasonable, but the underlying dynamic is the same. What if she had decided that she was “ready” at 14?

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Like many others, any incest part is usually a big no no for me, regardless of it being a blood relative or not. It's why despite you being one of my favourite authors, I haven't read many of your stories.

However, it seems to work in this story, the fact they are different races and live an inordinately long time blurs the distinction enough that it's sort of acceptable.

The rest of the story is absolutely fantastic and I look forward to the next chapter. 👍🏼

rickydean56rickydean56about 4 years ago
I like you but

I hate unfinished stories. You warned me up front so it’s all on me. I’ll just ask one question. How long will this story take? I’ll wait for the end and then read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Caught me off guard

I was surprised to find you wrote a sci-fi / fantasy story for this event, but I really like it so far. You have a great start, to what could be a great story, I’m invested in the characters, and can’t wait to to see where you take us on this story’s journey.

Thank you Randi, for your story, time, and effort with this event. I’ve enjoyed reading all the stories, I’ve seen some of your after story posts, and I think you enjoy reading them as much as we do. It’s authors like you who make this site what it is.

Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editorial question...

First, I really enjoyed this. It’s a fun romp in an area we, the audience, normally don’t see from you.

Two things really jarred me though. The face to launch a thousand ships and the description of Cupid’s bow lips. How would Guerin know either turn of phrase? The Iliad is ancient, even now, and I can’t believe that this world you’ve made that is post Earth would have retained knowledge of Helen. Same with Cupid. No impression was given of any sort of contemporary religious iconography, which is where Cupid stems from. I get why you used each phrase, but they pulled me out of the story completely. Feels like something one of your editors could have mentioned.

Or it’s just me, and I’m a bit of a loon. :)

Still 5 stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Lovely 😊, need more . This tale needs to be finished and once done it will join the hall of fame for sure . You’re on to a great story, must give it a proper ending .

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

Great beginning, look forward to the next part. I hope you take the time to finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please, pretty please.....

Find time to finish this or at least the next chapter.

5* to the tenth.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Please Continue

Great story. Don't normally read sci-fi / fantasy but once started I had to complete it as it was sooooo good. Please pick it up and complete the full story. Thanks.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 4 years ago
Make Time.

A very uniquely different story and a very absorbing one. Look forward to more of these folks as their adventure together evolves. Another set of bravos again to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting is

"Waiting is" RAH

***** 5 STARS

Enough

"Get off the pot" YEHUDI

Storm113Storm113almost 4 years ago
Evil, Evil Woman!!

To write such an incredible beginning, and then to leave us hanging. Evil!!! Fantastic start. Thank you. 5* of course. You're still evil though.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
great story and climax!!!

Not much else to say, a very good story. Waiting to see what adventures lie before them with station and her powers.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Incredible storytelling! I enjoy good ScFi, but haven’t much enjoyed the fantasy genre. This is one of the few fantasy genre that I’ve enjoyed - thoroughly enjoyed. I’m anxiously waiting for the continuation.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

>To be continued... when I have time.

Well, then you'd better make time! I'd really hate to have to kidnap you and lock you up in a dungeon somewhere with just bread, water, ink, paper and pen, but damn!

I've read most of your stories, and I don't think it's exaggerating to say that you are one of the pillars that hold up this community here.

I also know that this foray into Fantasy is not your usual fare, but holy shit did you knock this one out of the park!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

NOOO!!

Continue, it must continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just excellent!

Really looking forward to the next installment though....

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 3 years ago

Second read and still a great story. I so love your writing. Just wish you sere superwomen so we could get the second installment. I still don’t know how you find the time to write such great stories. Always looking forward to all your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Witcher ripoff, but still well written

The title says it all.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

"Witcher ripoff..." - Anony 30 days prior

So totally not. Unless you want to call The Witcher stories ripoffs of a third of the fantasy stories written before them too. If that's your perspective, fine, but 'ripoff' becomes meaningless then.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Wondrous and unique fantasy world set in what seems to be the far future... Will wait for the sequel till then in my favorites "I'm going to keep you here forever,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

Fantastic story. Please make time for more chapters. This is truly a wonderful storyline. Thank you!

PapaMikePapaMikeover 3 years ago

Great story! Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent, of course!

If you ever add to this story: in the paragraphs immediately following his first calling her “kitten” we are told of cats not being able to live on the planet. And yet “Kitten” becomes an ongoing nickname as a term of endearment.

Interesting anomaly.

Craig

orion6275orion6275about 3 years ago

Loved the alternate universe plot, please continue this interesting storyline. Always loved this type of story let's my mind get away from this harsh reality.

THANK YOU!!

RosilinRosilinabout 3 years ago

I admit, I was worried at first, I was wrong. This story is incredibly sweet, please give us more. I want to know about their children.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Fucking awesome! More please

PapaMikePapaMikeabout 3 years ago

"To be continued... when I have time." I have been hoping, for more than a year, that you would soon find time to add another chapter (or more) to this story.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very good story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Waiting for more. Thank-you

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Come on the next chapter. Great story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story and the English in which it is presented. Anxiously awaiting the next Chapter/Chapters! Do hurry.

Grange_57Grange_57almost 3 years ago

Luv'd the story, luv'd the ebb and flow and the build-up towards the end. It's now been some 17mths since this part was written, is it not time to put us out of our misery and post the next instalment???

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

PLEASE,PLEASE finish this and other stories !

DoctimeDoctimeover 2 years ago

Perhaps the best and most erotic description of “cunning” “linquis”, OK, eating pussy, I have ever read in literotica or other sites. Followed by a fucking one can only dream about. This will ultimately soar to the top of the top lists on literotica. More, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

Thank you for your comment about one of my own comments concerning another one of your writings; to me, it feels like it initiated some form of dialogue with the readers.

This story contains two main components, in my view: 1) the first component relates to one of the most erotic, powerful and hot descriptions I have ever read in Literotica so far; hence my five for this writing. Unfortunately, we have to wait until late in the story for this description.

2) The second component contains two main areas: a) the ancestry vs genealogy of the characters; this is somewhat confusing to the reader and, to a certain extent, to the characters themselves; and b) the geographical location and the time line where the action occurs or has occurred. I suspect that the answer to this geographical issue is at the intersection of Imagination Avenue and Creativity Park.

I'd like to see a follow up that would include information about the children of the two main characters, if any, to tie up this loose end.

BJ

truddmantruddmanover 2 years ago

This is absurdly well written and feels like the beginning of an epic novel/story. I wish to add my plea for a continuation of the journey and hope for a completion of the tale.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

I am SO GLAD that I found this gem of a story.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

This is definitely your style, you are a great story teller, Well constructed and laid out

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 2 years ago

WOW, I am glad I am in good shape for a 75yr old. That last page got my blood boiling and other things roiling. Great story line, can't wait until next installment.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Amazing, such a good story, and I would like to read so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to see a live action or anime version of this fantasy. Even it might require lots of CG, it could be as brilliant as a Tolkien trilogy. Ms.Randi the visuals are painted by your descriptive eloquence.

Series could be as adorable and charming as Grogu, nest pas?

10sguy10sguyabout 2 years ago
Simply Incredible

Well, you've done it this time! I've thoroughly enjoyed several of your stories, but this is one I can see reading over and over. The characters, the dialogue and the story entwine to create an experience seldom found in any but the best authors. Please continue this story and continue to create more wonderful worlds from that incredible imagination of yours. Bravo!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 2 years ago
Great Start

Excellent character development and an interesting story. Hope BR can find time to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story hope you find the time to continue this soon, it's too good not to be continued.

rml65rml65almost 2 years ago

This is my first story to read of yours and now I can’t wait to read your other! Absolutely wonderful!!!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

What a story, not my preferred genre, couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m an old SciFi fan. This story was as good or better than any other story I’ve read in the genre. Maybe The Lovers comes close. Both of the main characters are appealing as is their world. I really want to know more about the other inhabitants. Thank you for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

Your readers are still waiting for part 2 (and maybe 3) of this story. I had as much pleasure during my second reading as I had during my first about a year ago. It actually sparked an idea for a story of my own but this will be a long way down the road and probably not for LE Thx for the spark.

5* with no hesitation

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Wonderful imagination! Obviously you are very busy with your writing, but hopefully, sometime soon, you will submit the next chapter. The first chapter was just too good for there not to be a conclusion. As always, thank you for sharing.

G

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

Even though at times it reads like Witcher fanfic, the writing is good and just enough of the writer's own touches to make it more than one.

Good stuff, and I look forward to a continuation when you have the time.

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

Such a good and unique story . hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, intriguing, erotic, whoo. Would read of book of this stuff fo sho. rk

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[24.02.23]

Excellent foundation for a series!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Please write more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a story I have never been involved with any thing like this before BUT actually I am loving it Could not stop reading (jaybee186)

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

Very good story do hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best that I have read on this site. Please, please do more . Just one of the best stories I have read published. Anywhere thank you.

auhunter04auhunter049 months ago

You are on the start of something wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess sadly you never found time to write more of this masterpiece huh

1Sam20231Sam20238 months ago

I do hope you continue this journey

PatrickThomasPatrickThomas7 months ago

Another chapter or two would be greatly appreciated.

Phxray54Phxray545 months ago

Five. Do we all think about getting off this rock and what it would be like starting over somewhere else?

Aussie1951Aussie19514 months ago
Only one problem

You didn’t finish this amazing story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Madcat1980Madcat19803 months ago

Five stars every day of the week. Sadly there is no more of this story…. Yet?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories