All Comments on 'Hypersexuality Ch. 03'

by MichaelScarn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

Seriously cheesy dialogue. Nearly barfed reading it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
excellent

wait to see what becomes of these two. has he given her a baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A BIG yes to the baby!

This what I was waiting for from the start and it seems they are on the way to that. That proposal though was a very nice shocker. I wonder how many views that got them :)

5+++++

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME loved the story

How can she give him a baby. She has been on the pill?

Will they stop the pill and get married.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
wow

this chapter ends with a bang like literally

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Oh please

We need at least 1 more chapter for this one. This one is great.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
will there be more?

amazing cant wait for more will they get married have a kid? cant wait damn...

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Hot story

I like it! Very hot story. But...

I hate when an author has the guy fuck a girl's pussy after being in her ass, sure we're in a fantasy here but that is so unhealthy. Is he trying to give her an infection?

I loved the rest of it though.

@prop69: I don't think birth-control is mentioned in this story at all. Although with her wild behaviour and (likely) many previous partners, it would have been a very smart choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoyed all three

Is there a next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fine until he published the photos opening them up to prosecutors. Stupid.

Bill

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It was a good storyline until the end when it stopped and didn't give the reader the closure a complete story should. Since it has been 4 years since this was published and 11 months since the author has published a thing on Lit, I doubt we will see addition to this storyline. Storyline was well written and gets a 5-star vote for writing, however it gets a 2-star vote for being incomplete with no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite an abrupt ending, but otherwise a decent enough predictable premise story. As for the Anal to Vaginal sex scenes that some people complain about, yes there is a well known risk of spreading bacteria that can lead to bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, uninary tract infections, etc, but this is also fantasy. If facts and reality were really necessary, then these stories would contain descriptive passages of cum farting, wiping shit off your dick, bowels releasing when she pulled off, the occasional unpleasant odor and countless other issues that stem from spontaneous anal sex. Stories containing anal sex rarely contain passages of the girl sneaking off to take a pre-sex shit followed up by a 10 minute enema. Instead, the guy takes the girl out for Indian food, and three hours later decides at the spur of the moment to shove it up her ass without a single mishap. It's fantasy. As anyone who or occasion or even randomly engages in ass play can attest, accidents happen and it can sometimes be slightly messy. Imagine watching a porn movie and the girl stopping in the middle of sex to quickly give herself an enema so they can suddenly engage in anal sex. No one wants to see that, and honestly, no one really wants to read that either. Erotic stories frequently describe sexual activities without addressing the myriad of real life events. Imagine reading..."I spread her ass cheeks to tongue her bunghole, and was greeted with a dingleberry of congealed shit and toilet paper clinging to her ass hair." or "I shoved my tongue up her asshole and was rewarded with an undigested sesame seed." These stories never describe going down on a girl and seeing some toilet paper fuzz clinging to her labia from when she wiped after she last peed. So yes, we all know anal to vaginal has some serious risks, but is this the biggest issue you have with the premise? He went ass to pussy is a problem but not "brother and sister just ignore the social stigma of incest because one saw the other masturbating. LOL!!! Pick your battles already.

This is a 2 1/2 star story. Five stars to make up for jackasses nitpicking over nonsense.

27storyreader27storyreaderalmost 2 years ago

This series was fucking 🔥! I wish there were more! I've been sitting next to my sleeping husband while I read and I wish I had a brother like that now. Those were some of the best orgasms I've had in a while.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Another chapter with her pregnant would be awesome.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous