Hypno Project Ch. 07

Story Info
Ian helps Nick.
4.1k words
4.67
3.6k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joog
joog
83 Followers

Tommy´s POV

"Hey I um... I´m going to the bathroom." Nick said to me.

"Ok, don't take long though." I replied.

I could tell Nick was struggling with his itch again. He kept twisting and moving his little but like a bitch. So fucking hot.

"Hey, where's Nick going?" Emma asked me.

"To the bathroom."

"With his backpack?" she laughed.

"Y-yeah I don't know what's that about."

I actually didn´t. Maybe he... no way. Did he bring his dildo to the game? Fuck just imagining him fucking himself with it made my dick hard.

I was about to stand up and join Nick, but I thought it´d be better to let him be. He needed to stretch that hole for me.

.........................................................

I lost notion of time, and snapped out of it when I heard the referee´s whistle, marking the end of the match.

We won, of course. Not to brag but our team is really good. Specially Cody. He did really good today.

"Yeahh baby you destroyed them!" Amber said running to Cody and hugged him.

"Fuck yeah I did!" Cody replied, giving Amber a kiss on the lips.

"Hey guys we´re gonna get going. I´ll see you guys at the party, right?"

"Yup we´ll be there." I said.

Cody and Amber left, and I stayed with Emma.

"Hey, where´s Nick?"

"Wait you´re right. He never came back from the bathroom.

"I´ll go look for him. I´ll see you at the party ok?"

"Ok, don´t be late though!"

I immediately went to the bathroom to look for Nick. I searched in every stall, but he wasn´t there.

Weird.

I called him and didn't answer either, so I headed to our dorm. He must be there.

.........................................................

Nick´s POV

"Ian I... I... you were right," I finally said, panting as my orgasm subsided. "Something is wrong."

"Yeah no shit! Look at you, Nick..."

"I- I couldn´t help it. The itch..." I panted, trying to let out the words.

"Itch? What itch?

"You know what. Let´s get out of here first. The match is about to end and the bathroom will be full of people. I´ll guard the door. Hurry." Ian said closing the door, with a lock this time.

He was right, I needed to get out of there. I slowly pulled the dildo out of my hole, making me groan in discomfort. The feeling of my empty hole making my prostate quiver.

I scooped all of my warm cum and ate it up. I lowered my shirt and put on my pants. I cleaned off the dildo the best I could, and stored it again in the box.

"Ok I´m ready." I said to Ian leaving the stall.

"Let´s go to my dorm, I need new clothes... and a shower.

"What about Tommy? Won´t he be there?"

"Nah he´s probably still at the game. Plus, he will go to the party after that. We´re good."

.........................................................

When we got to my room, the first thing I did was get in the shower. I told Ian to wait outside.

I took a quick shower. Rinsing my dick full of dried cum, following my sweaty chest and abs. I also cleaned my ass, which was full of lube. After a few minutes, I got out of the shower, put on a towel, and joined Ian.

"Cool, you don't stink of lube, cum and sweat anymore."

"Fuck off." I said laughing.

"Ok, dude. For real now. What's wrong?"

"I- I´m not sure. These past few days I´ve been... really horny.

"Define horny."

"Like... batshit crazy horny. I just stare at some random guy, and I get this insane buzzing inside my ass that I can´t ignore."

"That´s the itch you said in the bathroom?"

"Yes. And its've just got worse these past few days."

"So... let me guess. The guys in the football team, like, turned you on and activated your itch thingy?"

"Basically."

"And what, you had to buy a fucking monstrous dildo for that? Why not just finger yourself?"

"It´s not enough. At least not anymore. I started with my fingers but after a few times it wasn´t doing much.

"It´s either that or a real dick."

"Wait. Does that mean... Tommy fucked you?!"

"Well... yes. Just one time though!"

"Did you like it? Ian smirked.

"I did..."

"Nice, dude!"

"But..."

"But what?"

"I think you were right Ian... about Tommy."

"Why, what happened?"

"Well, right after I got the dildo. I got super horny and tried it out. But right when I was about to cum, Tommy called me, and I stopped. He somehow knew I was doing it and... ordered me to cum or some shit. And I fucking did. I wasn´t even moving the dildo, dude."

"What the fuck...

"I´m sorry Ian. I shouldn´t have said what I said the other day. You were just trying to help and I was an asshole."

"Yeah... you kind of was.

"But I forgive you."

"Thanks bro. It seems like you´re the only one I can trust right now.

"Yeah for real...

"But let's focus. We need to understand what is Tommy doing to you."

"Yeah but how could he possibly-"

I stopped when I heard the keys and doorknob twist.

It was Tommy.

.........................................................

Tommy´s POV

I got my keys out and opened the door. When I got in, I saw Nick and Ian sitting on his bed. Nick was wearing nothing but a towel. Was he sweating?

"Hey, guys." I said, closing the door behind me.

"Whats up, Tommy." Ian replied.

"We were just catching up. You guy´s room is cool."

"Right...

I kept looking at Nick, he was silent.

"So, what happened? Why didn´t you come back from the bathroom? We were waiting for you haha." I asked, kind of pissed.

"Oh um... I wanted to take a shower before the party, so I came here."

"Yeah!" Ian continued. "We met in the corridor and Nick invited me to come in.

"But anyway, I should get going. I need to get ready for the party too. I´ll see you guys there, right?"

"Yeah. I´ll be ready in a bit." Nick replied.

"Ok, cool. See you guys later then."

With that, Ian stood up from Nick´s side and left the room. Nick started to get dressed. Dropping the towel, revealing his soft dick and bubble butt.

"I called you." I said to Nick.

"Oh, really?" said Nick putting on a shirt. "I didn´t hear that. I must´ve been in the shower.

"Hey so um, Tommy I wanted to talk to you abou-"

"Sleep."

Nick eyes went blank and his body relaxed.

"Nick, why was Ian here?"

"I told him to come."

"Did you guys do anything... sexual?"

"No."

There was a silence. I was thinking.

"Have you ever... done something sexual?"

"Y-yes."

"Motherfucker." I said under my breath.

I knew he was no good. Ever since that day he came for Nick to have breakfast I knew something was off. I didn´t even know he was gay. Whatever. It didn´t matter. I was gonna make sure they never do anything again. Fuck, Nick will be disgusted by him.

"Nick, do you like Ian?"

"Yes, as a friend."

"Ok, Nick, from now on-".

Right when I was setting the command I heard the door knock and the doorknob twist. I panicked, and snapped Nick out of the trance.

It was fucking Ian. "Sorry I forgot my keys haha. Silly me."

"Why wouldn´t you knock?"

"Sorry dude, it was unlocked."

"You should still knock."

"Got it!

"Hey Nick, looks like you´re ready. Wanna get going?"

"Um... yeah... sure."

Nick stood up from bed and went with Ian.

"But wait!" I said trying to stop Nick.

"I´ll see you at the party, Tommy. Don´t worry."

They both left and closed the door behind them.

"FUCK." I screamed.

Why was he fucking everywhere? I needed to get rid of him. I didn´t even set the command, and...

Wait. Did I told Nick he wouldn´t remember anything? I think I did. Yeah. I wouldn't forget.

Anyway, I needed to get ready fast. I need to meet up with them.

.........................................................

Nick´s POV

"Hey, dude are you ok?" Ian asked me while we were on our way to the party.

"What? Oh, yeah. I just zoned out I think.

"Did...did you hear Tommy say anything?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, before you came in. I could´ve sworn he was asking me something."

"What exactly?"

"I don't know. It´s kind of blurry."

"You sure you wanna go to the party?"

"Yeah, I´m sure. I need to distract myself."

"What about your itch? There´ll be a lot of people there."

"I know. I´ll just keep my head down or something."

With everything that was going on, I needed to relax. But something kept bugging me. I didn´t know exactly what it was, but I knew it had something to do with Tommy, rather something he was saying.

Hopefully this could finally mean a break from this situation.

.........................................................

We finally got to the party. It was at this massive frat house from one of the guys from the football team I believe.

"Fucking frat houses, man. This shit is huge." Ian said as he wondered around.

"Yeah..."

"Come on, let's get something to drink."

We walked through the crowd until we got to the kitchen. The countertop was full of bottles, which meant plenty of alcohol for everyone.

"Hey, Nick!" I heard Emma at the distance.

"Oh, hey Emma."

"Where´s Tommy?"

"He´s on his way probably."

"Ah shit. I told him not to be late

"And who is this?"

"Oh." I said, realizing Emma has never met Ian. "This is Ian, a friend from class."

"Nice to meet you, Ian!"

"Same! I´ve seen you around." Ian replied.

"Really?"

"Ohhhh yeah..." Ian said glancing down to Emma´s tits.

"Well, if you see Tommy tell him that... oh wait! He´s here."

"Tommy! Over here!" Emma said, waving at him.

"Hey guys. What´s up?" Tommy said.

"Getting some drinks that´s all. You want some?"

"Sure. Thanks."

Tommy got something to drink and we went to the backyard.

"Hey, Nick? Can we talk?"

I turned around to face Tommy, when my head started to hurt. I kept having these vivid memories about Tommy and me, back in our dorm.

"Do you like Ian?" I heard someone say in the back of my head. It was Tommy´s voice.

"Nick?" I heard Tommy say.

"Yeah. Sorry, what´s u-"

I stopped myself when I locked eyes with Tommy´s pants. I didn´t notice before, but he was wearing some tight shorts that made his ass look amazing, as well as his crotch.

"Do you like my pants, Nick?"

"I- I do..." I said, mesmerized but the print of his growing cock.

Tommy got closer to me, as he wrapped his hand around my neck. I felt electricity run through my body, as Tommy tip toed and whispered into my ear "Come with me."

He grabbed my hand and I followed him, almost unable to do the contrary. I... needed him.

The itch inside me kept growing stronger, as I kept wondering around looking at all the guy´s bodies. We were getting closer to the bathroom, as I saw it when we first arrived.

I could barely walk straight with my angry hole quivering for attention.

"W-wait." I said stopping.

"What´s wrong?" Tommy asked, letting go of my hand.

I leaned against the wall trying to keep my balance. "I- I can´t. The itch... it´s too much." I cried in desperation.

"Aw look at you. Desperate to get fucked. Come on."

"No! Stop!" I said as Tommy tried to grab my hand.

"I'm serious, Tommy. I- Something´s wrong. It´s too much.

"Please make it stop." I said under my breath, trying to calm myself down.

"Woah, Nick. I- I´m sorry I didn't mean to..."

Suddenly Ian came. "Nick? I´ve been looking for you everywhere are you ok?

"What did you do?" Ian said to Tommy.

"N-nothing! He started feeling bad, that´s all."

"Could you go get some water." Ian asked Tommy.

When Tommy left, Ian looked at me and wiped my tears.

"What happened, Nick?"

"It´s this fucking itch, Nick. I can´t make it stop. You were right. I should´ve laid this one out."

"Do you wanna go?"

"What about Tommy?"

"Fuck him. Let´s get out of here before your ass explodes." Ian said with a grin.

I laughed, and agreed. Somehow knowing he was there for me, calmed me. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the door, as I saw Tommy in the distance looking for us.

.........................................................

"Ok, we´re here." Ian said as we entered his dorm.

"T-thanks..." I said as I sat on his bed. My ass was killing me still, but I tried to control myself.

"So, what happened back there?" Ian asked sitting across the room.

"I don't know, dude. It´s Tommy. He turns me on even when I don't want to.

"And I keep getting these flashbacks of Tommy saying some shit to me... but I don't why are they so blurry."

"So, random waves of horniness and deja vu."

"I guess."

"Ok, let me change into something comfier first, okay? I´m never wearing these pants again."

Ian got some grey sweatpants and started stripping his pants. I tried not to look, but my curiosity got the better of me, as I saw Ian´s bulge poking through his underwear.

He was hard.

Fuck. I could feel the itch starting to grow inside me again. His bulge looked really fucking big.

I started breathing heavily and moving from side to side, trying to calm my hungry hole.

"Hey, dude. Are you ok?"

"I- uhhh" I let out a moan, as I couldn´t contain myself anymore.

"Fuck, sorry, it´s just. My ass... I- I can't. And your bulge looks so fucking huge, Ian. I- I...

"Shit, sorry, dude. Do you um... oh! What about your dildo. Did you bring it?"

"Fuck n-no I didn't I left it in my dorm-uhhhh."

My mind kept spinning as my ass kept begging for attention. I could tell Ian was worried, as my legs started trembling.

"Ian... I need your help."

"Of course. What do you need?"

"I... I fuck this is so embarrassing

"Spit it out, dude"

"I... I need you to fuck me."

"Woah, dude. What do you mean?"

"I... I need that dick of yours inside me, man. Please. I can´t stand it anymore."

There was a silence.

"Cmon! I can see your dick hardening inside your pants. I know you want this."

"I- I mean yeah but... Are you sure?"

"I am. Please!!!" I moaned.

Ian started undressing. He first took off his shirt, revealing his massive body. Fuck, he´s grown bigger.

I followed his steps as I started undressing too, taking my pants and underwear.

"Woah you were right. You can´t get hard huh?" Ian said as I took off my underwear.

I looked down at my soft dick, precum dripping from my tip. It was kind of ridiculous being this horny and not being hard. I kind of felt embarrassed about it, but I needed Ian to fill my insides, so I didn't care.

Ian slowly got closer to me. His body heat getting closer just made me crave him more. I suddenly felt the tip of his dick slap one of my ass cheeks. I let out a soft moan, as I felt his wet tip moving on my ass. He was so wet and so was I, we both wanted this, which made me even hornier.

"Fuck, dude your hole is... is quivering like crazy." Ian gasped as he I spread my cheeks for him.

"Ian stop teasing my hole and fuck me already!!!"

The words that came out of me threw me off, but I was so horny I didn´t care. I needed Ian inside me.

With my green light, Ian moved automatically and slowly placed his cock at the entrance of my hole, slowly pushing it inside me. I could feel my hole basically swallowing his meat.

"F-fuck Nick you´re so fucking tight. Fuck yeah." Ian moaned as his dick slid inside me.

I was shocked at how easily my ass devoured Ian´s cock, but it also felt so fucking good. My ass was enjoying every inch of him, making me moan in pleasure. The sensations were overwhelming, as I´ve been horny all fucking night, this was it. I needed this so bad.

Once Ian was fully inside of me I saw his eyes go blank as I gripped his shaft with my hole. I could tell something took over him, as he started going faster and harder inside of me. He kept hitting my itch so much, I could see stars.

"Uhhh fuck Nick you feel so fucking good. Your ass is amazing." Ian said in between moans as he kept fucking me nonstop.

Hearing him moan like this turned me even more. The wet sloppy slapping sounds filled the room, mixed with my grunts. With every thrust I could feel every inch of Ian´s cock pressing on my prostate. The harder he fucked me, the more my ass jiggle and bounced on the bed.

"You like that? You like my big dick inside your little hole, don't you?" Ian teased.

"Y-yes!"

"Yes what?"

"I- I like your big dick inside my little hole!" I moaned as Ian fucked me even harder.

He grabbed me by the waist to keep me in place, leaning against the edge of the bed. We were making so much fucking noise, thank god everyone was at the party.

I started to feel close, as Ian fucked me faster. I could feel my prostate tingle more than ever, as well as my soft dick dripping precum like a faucet.

"Fuck, Ian... I´m close k-keep going." I cried.

"Fuck yeah, cum for me." Ian said.

I couldn't hold it any longer, and with one last thrust my dick exploded. I arched my back as buckets of cum sprayed all over my body and bed. I couldn´t contain my moans and cries as cum kept flowing, landing in my chest and face. The itch was finally gone.

But Ian wasn´t finished yet. He kept fucking my hole for a few more minutes until he got close. He suddenly took out his dick and removed the condom

"Open your mouth, bro. I want you to swallow all my load. You want my milk don't you?"

I nodded with my mouth already opened. I waited like a good boy until Ian finally sprayed his hot cum inside my mouth. It was so much fucking cum I almost choked, but I swallowed every drop of it. Fuck I loved cum so fucking much.

"F-fuck, dude, your hole is so fucking hot." Ian said as his orgasm subsided.

"Thanks. I needed that. I feel so much better now."

"No problem, dude. Anything for a friend."

As my lust and itch subsided, I had this memory of Tommy again, but this time it was so much clearer.

"Hey, Ian."

"What´s up."

"I remember now. That thing about Tommy. I thought I imagined it. But I fucking remember now."

"Well what is it."

"I... I was about to tell him something. Then all I could hear and see was him, but... from a far, like seeing a bad movie. I couldn´t move though, I was frozen. He asked me about you... and...."

"And... what?"

"I think I told him we jerked off together."

"Oh shit. Why would you tell him that?"

"I don't know! I couldn't resist. He asked my and it just escaped my mouth."

"Ok ok, what else?"

"Nothing else. But the last thing I heard like a... snap. Then you came in and everything was back to normal."

"Wait. A snap?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"What is the last thing you heard when you started feeling all weird?"

"Umm... I think he said "sleep"?"

"Holy fucking shit, dude." Do you know what this means?"

"No. What?"

"Tommy fucking hypnotized you, dude."

"That's not funny, Ian."

"I´m not fucking joking, Nick! Look at the facts. The last thing you remembered was him saying "sleep" and the first thing you hear is a snap. Those are obvious commands for you to fucking enter a trance!"

"But... that's not a thing. Hypnosis?"

"Oh, it is. Trust me. One time I went to this comedy show and there was a hypnotist. Long story short, my friend Dan started pole dancing in front of everyone. He didn't remember shit.

"Plus, Tommy is majoring in psychology, right? He could easily know how to do stuff like that.

"Emma told me she made an essay a few weeks ago about something related to the human mind. What did Tommy do his about?"

"Um... hypnosis..."

"DUDE. Why wouldn't you start by saying that?"

"Because, it didn´t work. He tried to hypnotize my and he failed. I read his essay. It´s actually really good. But he denied the hypnosis working."

"Ok... he could be lying? C´mon, dude.

"We need prove."

"Prove of what?"

"That he fucking hypnotized you.

You gotta be open minded about this stuff ok? But if I'm right, and I think I am, this shit is serious. I mean, for how long could he have been doing this? Maybe this is why you´ve been feeling weird and horny all of the time."

joog
joog
83 Followers
12